Something wrong

Sin

Next day  ~
 

Sehun 
       

 

         we went to the school as usual  ,but when I look into Jia eyes I feel that  there is something wrong which i can't understand  also Lay and Kai they were looking to each other in strange way " yah Kai is there any thing wrong !" I've  asked him " no" he replied ,"what about you Lay is there  any thing wrong " ,lay didn't answer he just  rolled his eyes i don't know what happen .

 

           

           we enter the cafetiere I was hungry " ya guys am going to order something ,Oky " I said to Kai and Lay ,I was about order a sandwich but there was a girl I think that I know who is she ,at that  time while I was trying to guess , but i cant see clearly so I just  walk to see her face  and yes I she is the same girl in the night club , she   drop all of her money on the floor so i lie down my self ,and I just  ؤollected her money and I gave it to her , she raised her head to say thank you but when she saw me her face turn into red  I know her very will  her name is  Areum she is in Jia class and I used to know that she likes me alot  actually it's not difficult to see that in her eyes but she is a hard girl  " yaaaaaaaah can't you watch where you put your foot !" she said that while she was getting up  ,I didn't reply her I saw so dirt on her leg of course she have some because it was in floor so i lie down again and I start to clean her leg and I tie her shoes  " why you're messy today !! ah should I take care of you !!" I said to her, she turn in to red but ,she start screaming "WHO ARE YOU TO DO THAT YOU ARE NOT MY BOY FRIEND ~" she was screaming and the only thing I do in order to close I've kissed her ,all of the student were looking  , maybe am a womanizer but I've ever never kissed a girl it was my first as she was her first ,  she slap my face and she said " am not cheap " she left the cafeteria  , i put my hand on my face ,kai came to me and he said " O M G she slap you hahahah " ," she is mine,she is mine  " I said .

 

 

Jia~ 
 

 

 

           I've enter the class I found Chanyeol and Baekhyun doing some homeworks ,i've take a set "ya Jia why you're like this !!" Baekhyun asked ,"what do you mean !!" I've asked ,"you're face  is yellow !!" Chanyeol said , " aaah ~ nothing ,  ,yah Baekhyun can we go out after school I need to be out with you guys !" , " aaah ~ yes we can " Baekhyun said but he feels that were some thing wrong,,actually there was ,i can't forget what happen the last night ,i can't forget that feeling i've never ever think that my first kiss will be in that way .

 

 

           we've end our class's I go to the cafetiere to tell sehun that am not going home directly ,since his phone was closed .
 I searched for him , but he was not their I only found  Lay sitting in their table ,I don't know if i could talk to him but i should cause sehun phone is closed and I don't know how to reach him so ... " Lay !! " I called him , he was reading a book he just raised his head and give a small smile " what !!" he said ," do you know where is sehun ,I've called him many time but his  phone was turned off " I said , " oh ,I don't know he  said he is going to find someone ,do you want me to tell him any thing !! " Lay said , "so can you tell him  that am not going to home ,I'll be out with Chanyeol and Baekhyun ",I said , "oky i'll do , where are you going !! and when you'll be at home !!" Lay asked  ," we are going to the karaoke ,and I wont be late " ,"aha i see so enjoy it bae ~" and he left me standing alone cause there were some guys who calls him i think thier names Xuimin ,  Suho ,and D.O  they are so clever and handsome  boys , ahhh what now am thinking about .

 

 

~ Sehun


 

             I was playing on my phone put surprise there is no charge ,I've asked Kai where is our charger and he said it's in the locker ,when i 've go there I found Lay he was hiding something in his hand when he saw me he put it in his locker and he close it i want to know what was that"yah lay what was in you hand , let me see let me seeee " , but in that time Areum was walking in hallway  ,now am not going to let her go "hey what are you looking for !!" Lay asked me , "listen am going i've to found it " i said , "what !! yah ~" , I run after her i just wanna to know where is her house so i followed her  and yes I found it , I was standing out there ,i've forget to charge my phone i've forget about my sister , what did happen to me , actually I like doing this things  , I stand there for long time watching that window if it was her room window or not i hope if it was so I can call her  ,I saw that there is someone standing behind the curtain it was her she open it and she was looking to the moon it's already night and am still standing there  . 
"yah hey you , you " I called her , she search for who was calling and when she found that it was me she close the window and she go inside  , i thought she will never come back , but she came out of hose and she start screaming again "YAAAAAAAAAAH WHAT YOU ARE DOING HERE ARE YOU CRAZY OR SOMETHING HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT IS MY HOUSE ,DO YOU FOLLOW ME !! ~" , i close with soft kiss and i said " i just miss your  lips taste " ,then i leave her  , she was under shock i know what would yo say am not player but this is how i show Love .

 

 

Jia~ 
 

 

            We leave the school to the karaoke ," yah ,you two i'm hungry can we go to eat something before we go to the Karaoke " Baekhyun said , aha give a time that you didn't fell hungry " Chanyeol said , " actually am hungry too lets go " , we enter a restaurant we've  order some food Chanyeol was looking at me and he suddenly said " Jia I know that there is something wrong and you 've to tell me what happen !! " , "i'll tell but not now , when I fe~" , Baekhyun cut our conversation and he said in "Hushhhh ,ya Jia ,look behind you is that Kai !!"  ,I turn my face to watch but I sould not let Kai know that I catch him it was him , he was alone  , did he follow me or is it by chance !, "am going to ask him what he is doing here " I said , but Baekhyun stopped me and he said " no I want to know if he follow us or not " , I was surprised  did baekhyun knows any thing about yesterday aaaah what am thinking about right now it happen in our house and now one know so did he know something that I don;t know !!,I was about to ask him ,but  Chanyeol do before i do  "yah Baekhyun why you want to know if he follow us or not did you see any thing !! , or do you know any thing and you hide it from us !!"  , "yes I know he was watching Jia since we start this semester and I found that he follow her every where she go  and actually do you remember when Jia said that she feels that ther was someone in her house balcony I heard Kai in that day asking someone to do that but i didn't tell because am not sure " Baekhyun said , "what the hell why you didn't tell me" i said and i was angry ,"and in that day you know that my house is not that far  so i was walking that night in the street I found that guy in your balcony  , when i decided to catch him I found Lay there and he want to catch him see he start to run in that time Kai followed him and they start to fight with each other  I didn't hear any thing expect Lay when he said it's not yours .

 

 

After hearing all of that we all decide to know if he followed us or not ,and now I know why he do that last night .