what to do

Sin


" yaaah Jia you should go out side Kai was not the only one who followed you also Lay  and now they are fighting each other " Baekhyun said , I closed the phone and I run to them why they are fighting, why they are doing all of that

 

Jia ~

 

              when I saw them beating each other I hold Kai from back to stop him I was screaming on them  but the wont listen Chanyeol and Baekhyun was trying to help but even that didn't help ,after after a while finally we separate them I was holding Lay chanyeol and Baekhyun were holding Kai "CAN YOU TELL WHY YOU ARE FIGHTING !" I've asked I turn my face to Kai in order to have an answer but he just do smirk  so I 've asked Lay he just stand up and he said " ask him !" ,he was about to leave but Kai "are you going to leave  now HUH , tell her that you are trying about your father , tell her how your parents take all of his money and he dies  in sorrow,tell her that you're her cause you want to take your money back " while that my tears fall down ,Lay didn't say a single word he was about to leave but my word stopped him ,"LAY IS THAT THE TRUTH !" ,he turn his face and he walk  to Kai his steps were goes faster and faster until he start beating Kai so hard ,"do what ever you want it happens " Kai said ,he was laughing  I don't know how he could Lay was beating him ,Baekhyun and Chanyeol stopped them again ,Lay leave us I was crying but Baekhyun tries to stope me  and he said" we don't know the truth cause Lay didn't says any word so let us wait until tomorrow",I don't know  what to do right now the thing became more  complicated .

 


           We take Kai to the hospital and I don't know where did Lay go , he just leave with face  full of blood , I was thinking about him but why he was trying to fool me and also he was trying to fool sehun and now am thinking of him , what a mess " you should take care of him "the nurse said  ,"aha ,oky ", we went out  and Baekhyun start to ask Kai "YAH , is he really here to stole money !!,or it's just a lie !!" ,"no it's not a Lie he is Just an as~" Kai was talking until I cut him , "STOP IT OKY ,YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT HIM IN THAT HIM " , I leave them after that I was crying  I don't know why ,i fell that there is something wrong and I need to know what it is .

 

Sehun ~

 

          After I leave Aeurm that night , i was thinking about her the whole night , in the next day  at the school i take my self to her class room and luckily the teacher who used to like me so much was there so now I can do what I want ,i open the door all of the studen were looking at me i walked  to her desk there were a student who was sitting next to her , "hey go way it's my seat " I told him , he was a cute nerdy student he leave the seat for me so no I can sit next to her "Yah what are you doing here " Areum said ," I miss you, thats why am here " i replied , i was looking at her while she was writing what the teacher saying how cute she is , "ya now tell me why you are her the class has end " she asked me again ,"ahhhh i told you i missed you ,I missed the taste of your lips ", after i replied her i give her a small kiss ,suddenly familiar voice said " YAH oh sehun what are you doing in my class and oh you're kissing a girl "  , I turn my face it was Jia oh i forget about it  that Jia and Areum are in the same class . "actually am in love with her ,forgive me jia i didn't tell you before " , I said , "aha i see ,good luck for you both " Jia said , "who is she " Areum asked me ,"oh Areum this is jia my sister ,Jia this is Areum my wife " , when I said wife Areum slap me and she said "am not anyone wife  oky , nice to meet you Jia hope we could be a good friend " ,jia didn't say anything i think that there is something wrong with her suddnly she asked " Sehun where is Lay ! Ididn;t see him today !", " i didn't know , he is a absent ,do you wanna me to call him"  i said , " no forget about it . "oky so now am leaving am going to be her after the next class to take another kiss hehehe " i said ,  she hit me  before i go ah every time I see her reaction after kissing her i fall for her more and more .

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol 

 

"yah Chanyeol ,i think that there is something wrong i Kai story and we have to find it " baekhyun said 
 "like what ", Chanyeol asked 
" i feel that we need to follow Kai " Baekhyun said 
 "you think " chaneyol said 
after the school end "Jia we wont go home with you today we have something to do " Baekhyun said , and Chanyeol shakes his head and he was saying " yes we have many things to do " 
the start to follow Kai until they found them self in a deserted street , they stand behind a wall and the hear this conversation 
"what will you do now !" strange voice
"I just want to beat him in the same places , I 'll make him regret it , he just ruined my whole plan that buster " Kai said 
"you want us to help you with him !!" another strange voice 
"soon  am going to beat his face " Kai said 

 

            Baekhyun and chanyeol were looking to each other  "we must tell Jia " Chaneyol said ,"no we will wait until to see what will happen we need to know if Lay really was here for what Kai said or is a lie , actually we must tell Lay not Jia " Baekhyun said ."Oky so lets go to find him " Chanyeol said , they call sehun in order to ask him where is Lay house " hello Sehun how are you , i just want to ask do you  know where is lay house !!" Baekhyun ask, "no , he didn't say anything about where he is living ever " Sehun replied ,"HUH ARE YOU FRIENDS ! HOW HOW AHHH~ forget about it bye "Baekhyun  said ,"what did he said to you !!" Chanyeol ask Baekhyun " he didn't know " ,"ayish now how we will know , i think it's butter to wait until tomorrow and we will tell him in the school " Chanyeol said , there is no choice " Baekhyun said .,"yah jia is calling " Chanyeol said "aha i forget to tell Sehun to not let her know about the call am just stupid hey don't answer  oky and if she asked we will say that we were playing a game oky it was a punch to call sehun and ask him any question tomorrow if she asked as oky " Baekhyun Said ,"oky".

 

Jia
 

         I was sitting at home with sehun watching a movie but someone calls sehun  , he answer ," who !!" ,i asked ,"You're friends , they where asking about Lay house " ,Sehun replied , "who !! Baekhyun and chanyeol !!,but why !! " 
i asked , "I don't know !! go and ask them " Sehun said , i hold my phone and I called them both but the didn't answer ayishhh what they are thinking about and why they didn't tell me or ask me to ask Sehun i swear that ther is something behind them ,that night i couldn't sleep i was thinking about every thing . next day when i meat them i 've asked them trillion time but they give me the same answer , i know it's a lie i'll know the truth soon 

 

after one weak 
 

       Lay has not appear untile now it has been one weak he didn't call sehun ,i was afraid that there is something wrong so I decided to ask one of his friend about him i mean Xuimin or suho any one . i've went to the cafeteria and i searched for ah finally they were sitting in the corner " Hello , My name is Jia and I want to ask you about something may i " I asked them , "yes , what do you need to know " ,Xuimin said ,"i want to know where is Lay house " i asked him, " aha oky well suho ,can you give me  apaper "  Xuimin said , he draw me a map , while i was talking with them Baekhyun was running to met me and was screaming "JIA YOU HAVE BEHIND HIM ,HE IS GOING TO KILL HIM " ,"WHO , WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT !" ,I asked , Baekhyun try to tell but he was tired of running so he try to take a breath then he said " K Ka Kai , he is g going to oo kill Lay " ......