losing my mind

Sin

.Flash back

 

~Sehun ~

        We were  sitting me , Kai ,Lay and the girls at the school cafeteria "Sehun  we need to go out tonight I really need to dance  " Kai  asked "Oky ,but where !" ,"what about the night club we used to be there every time we feel that we need to dance !" ,"Oky ,Lay you wanna come with us ! " ,"no ,i don't feel good today ,yah Sehun is that Jia !!" Lay said ,"she is " Kai said leaving the table heading to meet Jia he put coins in the machine and tells her to order what she want    "what he is trying to do hahahah " Sehun said ,Lay smirk ,"Jiaaaaa ,come on " " yes ! " she replied , "am not going to the home am  going with Kai Oky " , " but oppa  you know that I can't walk home alone " ,"oh what should I do , Kai we should walk with her to ~" ,  Lay  suggested that he will walk her to home .


 
        We headed to the night club after I leave Jia with Lay ,in the way " I don't think it was a good idea to leave Jia with Lay " Kai said " what  are you talking about !! " I replied " I don't know but you remember what happen to your sister in the past !" Kai said ," what is the relation between that and this !" i asked " you know  that the one who kidnapped her has the same look as lay " ,Kai said and my reaction was  laughing  so hard about what he said"why you're laughing " Kai was surprised , i put my hand in his shoulder and answered " because the one who kidnapped her was an old man and the only thing he want was money ,and  in that time lay was only 14 yrs old  and don't forget that he was still in China " ,"oh I see " Kai said , actually i was amazed with the way that Kai think about Lay I don't know why but I didn't feel better so I leave to call Jia ,I stand next to the female W.C and i didn't realize that i was putting my hand between the door and the door lock so there was a girl who  get out and she closed the door on my hand "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MY HAND CAN'T YOU SEE " I yelled at her "no, am sorry about it but can't you see that you are standing next to female W.C are trying to take a look  are you ert or something like that " she replied actually she is beautiful girl with long tongue"no am not ,you beautiful " and I leave her   i was worried about Jia  so I tell Kai that am going home , so he leave with me .

 


        When we reach home i saw there was some one on our balcony when we saw him Kai tells that he will run after him and I should look for Jia if she was Oky or not  , so I try to make every thing look normal I knocked the door and she opens  she hugged me very hard I think she noticed there was some thing wrong  but I've tried very hard to not let her know  ,"jia my bae you were afraid !! Aigoooo " ,"Oppa are you  now saying bae as Kai did he teach it to you !!" ,I looked at her  and I answered  "no, it was not Kai , the one who teach it to me is the same one who teach it to Kai ~" my phone rang so I leave to answer " ah Lay whats up !" , " yah am not lay , am Kai you stupid " ,"Iknow but i wont let her know did you catch him !!" i asked Kai " no but those days you should keep your eyes on your sister  I think she is in danger " , " Oky see you tomorow bye " 
That night  I sleep in Jia room 

 

~Jia ~
   

 

      I woke up in the morning to find Sehun  on my bed , I know how much he loves me he try to do every thing in order to keep me safe , my phone rang it was private number  I just take my phone out side the room and I answer " Hello who is there !!"  no one answer so I keep saying hello until someone said " don't be afraid from me  " then he closed  what !! , who is that and what he need from me , i check my inbox ,and i didn't find the msg  it was the first day that i woke up and i didn't found it , i wake sehun up and we headed to the school and the only thing I was thinking about was the call .
 

 

        I meet chanyeol and Baekhyun and I told them every thing  ,they were surprised from what did the hear , we were walking to the class but i wasn't careful so i would fall but chanyeol hold me ,in that moment the unknown number calls me again I answered " Hello " ,"be careful next time ,Bae " I look around but there was no one me Chanyeol and Baekhyun no one else but suddenly i saw Kai he was heading to the Cafeteria , " yah Jia what did he said !" Baekhyun asked " nothing important"  am not in the mood to hear any thing so that was my answer but chanyeol looked at me in way that tells that he know that it was a lie .
 

 

          we've back to home me ,Sehun ,Kai and Lay , the want to spend the day in our home we were sitting , Kai and Sehun were playing PS and Lay was reading a book and me... as usual I was thinking about what  to do should I tell Sehun ,but when chanyeol called me on phone ,he cut my thinking , i went to  my room to talk with him  he want to asked if i was oky  after I end the call I  lie down my body  to take a rest I found  a msg on my phone "Bae ,where are you " what is he ,, what  .....,am going to lose my mind the only thing  i think about that i have to see what Kai is doing . I go down but I found every thing as  I left Lay was reading and Kai , sehun was Playing  ,am going  to lose my mind but wait a minute, when I go to my room Kai Phone was next to me and now it is next to him actually I think it was Kai but why he is doing that I need to know am not going to leave him next time .