Day one

Sin

Everyday I close my eyes wishing that every thing will be good when I
 open them .
My name is Jia am 17yrs old ,yes am student normal student ... or shall I said I use to be . My family consisting of 4 members my parents who already leave Korea to London to manage their business ,then I have one older brother Oh Sehun he is only 18 ,and finally me .
The last thing i would tell about my brother friends , Kai he is his best friend since they were Kids  and Lay the guy who came from China the last year . 
My story start with the beginning of the school ....

 

5:00 AM
       

       aaaaah  ,opening my eyes slowly like i wont open them but  it's the first day at school i've to wake Sehun up actually waking him  like waking a mummy from death ,never mind I check my phone before i go to the bathroom and i found it as i expected "good morning, bae " the same letters ,the same words , i used to found this msg ,I still didn't know who send it to me ,every morning ,.

 

       i wash my face then i went to Sehun in order to evoke his spirit aha am kidding .. i open the door slowly and i just jump to his bed then istart to ..
"SEHUN SEHUN THEIR IS A FIRE, OUR HOUSE IS BURNING YOU NEED TO WAKE UP SEHUN YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU NEED TO WAKE UP OUR MEMORIES ARE BURNING SEHUUUUUUUUUN " i was screaming like crazy and the only nod i received was "neh~" , in  that  moment  I just ask my self is he a human !!  after half an hour he get up "yaaa ,, you finally woke up !! " , "why you are angry the last year i used to get up after 35 minute and now after 30 minute you should be happy my little cute sister ,Aigoo~~~"
god i should ask my mother if he is a human being .After we take our breakfast we leave to the school we found Kai waiting outside the house"good morning Jia how are you !! " ,"oh Kai oppa you were here ,good morning "
"yah Kai my my cute little boy how are you " Sehun said that while he was hugging him from back "am great without you my bae " Kai said ,i was laughing on them,and actually  I envied them cause they were to close since long time but while that Kai was looking at me carefully and when I realize he just give me a smirk that i didn't under stand ,  we were walking "KAI , I think that you should look for something else if you keep staring at Jia she will melt of shyness " ,"she is ..." kai was about to speak but a voice from back cut him " I don't think she is " ,it was lay   ,suddenly Sehun start yelling at Lay "DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE NOTHING SHE IS MY SISTER AND OF COURSE SHE SHOULD BE BEAUTIFUL " ,lay was laughing on Sehun reaction and he only replied with "yes ~ of course she should " ,am not the type of girl who cares about this issue ,and actually I was busy with that msg I was wondering who send it to me ,we reach the school and when we enter Kai hold my hand "Jia ,goodbye ,Bae " ," good b~ " ,wait a minute he said bae  !! could it be Kai who send that msg cause it end with BAE , oh am stupid what am thinking about I should stop it right now .

         

           I found Baekhyun and Chanyeol waiting for me they are my best friend i don't know why  I didn't have girlfriend ,I try to have only one and yes it doesn't work " Jia why you were late " Chanyeol said  " yes you were late and I miss you I can't breath without you Jia you are the sun of ~" I close Baekhyun mouth with my hand because if he open it it would never close ,I reply them " Sehun as usual ..." ,"ya~ did he send that msg again" Baekhyun asked me with baby face " yes " i replied " oh and did you send him any thing " chanyeol asked "No" , Baekhyun yelled at me " YAAAAH ,SHOULD I TEACH EVERYTHING ASK HIM WHO ARE YOU ! " , " I wont ~"  baekhyun cut me  when he take the phone he was trying to send a msg and i was struggling to   take it back but it doesn't work he send the msg already it was saying "         WHO ARE YOU           "   , we put the phone on the desk waiting for reply 
 .

 

           Our first class but the only thing i was thinking about  the msg and who send it to me , when he will reply ,is it a joke !!  , Chanyeol was looking at me and he suddnly ask " do you have someone in your mind ! that you think he is the one " ,"aaah I think it is K~" no i shouldn't say that he could be ,and I don't have  an evidence "KAI !!!" Baekhyun enter the converstion " do you really think that he is Kai , I think he is  a womanizer  , I saw him with million nn no no with trillion actually unlimited number of girls shall I count them Jinri ,dan bi ,soo yeon su~ " chanyeol close his mouth  " Yah we are thinking can't you stop your  theories ,and if you were that  clever wrote them in the exam paper ayishh ~~ " ,my phone vibrate "stop it now he reply me " , I was afraid to open it but yes here we are  as usual Baekhyun take the phone and open the msg he open his eyes and just screamed aloud "WHAT ! " , I was wondering what did he say  and why Baekhyun screamed but the teacher took the phone and he let Baekhyun out   now , what should I do ..
 

 

          When the class end we've go to the teacher office in order to take my phone  at first he wont give it to me until Lay enter the office " Jia !! what are you doing here !!" , "Baekhyun was playing with her phone and i took it from him and now she is her to take it back " the teacher reply " I see , but  am sorry it's not her fulat if Baekhyun stole it " , the teacher think about it so he give it back to me ,he tells Baekhyun to clean the class room after we leave and he let us go when we were out side the office " Yah , Yah  Lay listen I didn't stole it oky !!  I only want to know who is that ~" I closed his mouth " Thank you " I thanked Lay  and he replied " No need but you should know that secret is secret "  ,he wink  and left " what secret is secret oh my god he is trying to say for the second time that I stole your  phone , that ~" , Chanyeol yelled at Baekhyun " can't you stop if he weren't there we wont be able to take the phone so shut your mouth and walk " , while that I was staring on the msg " Am yours  bae ~", "what did you said !! " Chanyeol asked ," it's the msg " ,"what the hell is he trying to confusing you!!  " chanyeol said  , "i want to be alone ".
 

 

          I leave them to the Cafeteria   i want to drink something I found Sehun ,Kai and Lay setting there with group of girls Sehun was laughing so hard ,Lay was sitting  next to sehun Kai was sitting next to  a girl with blonde hair  I don't know why but I get joules  ooooooooooh  what am thinking about right now , i start to count my coins to forget what am thinking about , I feel that someone was standing behind me  and he but some coins in the drinks machine  and he tells " take what you want to drink " I turned my face  it was  Kai  he smirk and leave  i took the juice " Jiaaaaa ,come on " Sehun called me  " yes ! " , "am not going to the home am  going with Kai Oky " , " but oppa  you know that I can't walk home alone " ,"oh what should I do , Kai we should walk with her to ~" ,  Lay  suggested that he will walk me to home .

 

          We were walking I mean me and Lay , yes my brother accepted , Lay was listening  to music and I was staring at that msg suddenly Lay ask me " why you can't walk alone !!" , I stopped "what !! " , "can you stop starring at you your phone and answer me why you can't walk alone !" , ahh  yes I should stop watching my phone ,I don't know why  I 'm so curious about who is he ..." you wont answer !! is it hard for you !! " Lay ask me again ," aaah ,am sorry  I was thinking about something ,what was your question !! ", "why you can't wal~ , you know never ~" ,I replied " because  when I was young there where someone who try to Kidnapped me " , he didn't say any thing but when I look to his face its  changed  "oky you are at home  close the doors and if you need any ting call your brother " and he left me .

 

         I wash my face change into my Pajama and i set on my bed staring on that msg i couldn't help i only want to know who is .I go down to kitchen i was so hungry ,I open the fridge wishing I could find some thing to eat while that I hear something it was like there is someone walking out side in the balcony I swallowed what it could be i was a fried that sound had repeated again suddenly someone knocked the house door  I swallowed again but I have to open it ,i gathered my self and I open it , it was sehun I hugged him hard "yaaah what happen !!, you missed me " , " yes " I was afraid it was him thanx  god ,  that night I spent it in sehun arms ,"jia my bae you were afried !! Aigoooo " ,"Oppa are you  now saying bae as Kai did he teach it to you !!" ,sehun looked at me and he answer "no, it was not Kai , the one who teach it to me is the same one who teach it to Kai ~" his phone rang so he leave to answer " ah Lay whats up ..." 

Now  I really need to know if it was Kai or some one eles