Reality

Different Stories Of Us

Mina’s POV

 

“If you were a boy, which SIXTEEN member would you date?” pd-nim asked me

 

Chaeyoung was the first person that came into my mind so I immediately said

 

“For me, Chaeyoungie! She's feminine, but... what is it?
Even though she's a girl, she has some cool traits, and she's a little bit y.
For me Chaeyoungie. She's my style!”

 

She is my style, I like her. No, I’m in love with her.

She made me feel happy without doing anything at all, the way she raps is so amazingly good, she looks really y but she’s also cute regardless of how performs. She’d probably see my interview, I how, just hoping that maybe she’ll feel the same way.

 

 

 

-

 

there's already months since the final line up for twice and twice debuts, tehy've been really happy ever since, although their other friends didn't make it. everyone became really close to each other since they debuted. but for some reason chaeyoung is very awkward with mina. 

Mina think chaeryoung suddenly became awkward to her is when she said she was her style. What mina doesn't get is when tehy're infront of the camera, chaeyoung is having a skinship with her. of course mina likes it so much but she doesn't show it. Mina is always acting like it's a normal thing.

They always go live in their vapp for their fans.

and here goes chaeyoung beside mina with the other twice members inside JYP practice room for vlive.

 

Mina's POV

 

oh my gad! chaeyoung is leaning her head on me. calm down mina, calm down, you can do this. you've been through this ever since. focus yourself, look at the camera and hide your feelings.

 

Chaeyoung kept making skinship with me the whole time.

 

she leans her head, wrap her arms around me and pull me closer to her. This is like the best day of my life!

 

Now chaeyoung have her arm wrap aroung my shoulder

"bye!" we all said to our fans in vlive.

 

"did it end?" jihyo asked

"Yes" as soon as manager oppa said yes chaeyoung immeditely removes her hand on me and got up to walk towards tzuyu.

 

I feel sad, I feel really sad since she's just close with me when cameras are around, but when there aren't? she's avoiding me and feels really awkward.

I still wonder what's in her mind

 

I approached nayeon, maybe she knows what's in chaeyoung's mind

 

"Nayeonie, I need to talk to you" nayeon who was scrolling on her phone looked at me and respones "yeah?"

I sat beside her and  frowned

 

"Why is chaeyoungie like that?"

"like what?"

"I know she's your favorite dongsaeng, maybe she mentioned anything to you"

"what is it?"

"ever since I said she's my style in the milk interview when we were in sixteen, she was avoiding me, but the stange thing is she's so sweet when we're in the camera"

nayeon frowned. "mina, I don't know either, I'm really sorry"

I sigh 

Nayeon patted my back and suddenly talk "I think she's using you to have a ship"

"ship?"

"yes ship, fans always pair members tos hip. members are getting famous when they have a ship"

I was confused. she's just using me?

"you know mina, chaeyoung is my favorite dongsaeng but I have to admit she's naughty, and what I mean naughty is she likes to play with people"

"are you saying she's playing with me?"

"I don't know, maybe yes, maybe not. Chaeyoung only knows, I know you're in love with her, It's very obvious but please don't assume much"

I sigh again feeling hurt

"maybe she is"

 

 

-

 

 

Mina actually didn't give up on chaeyoung, she confessed her real feelings and tried to win her.

 

 

 

 

After practice chaeyoung and I are the only ones left inside the practice room since I told my members to leave us for a moment to talk, they know about my feelings for chaeyoung, it also looks like they know chaeyoung's

 

Chaeyoung was clueless that members left us, she's seating beside me and drank her water.

"Chaengie" I called her without looking

"hmm?" she looked at me after she drank her water.

"you already know I like you, but I think I need to say this" I paused

chaeyoung waited

"I think I love you, no! I do love you"

I waited for her respons but her reaction was unreadable 

she sighs

"I'm really sorry minari"

"no! no! it's okay chaeyoung, I just wanted to tell you, I wanted to get out of my chest."

lies, all lies, All I want is her to say she loves me too, but I guess she doesn't so I just denied that I feel her.

"I hope we can still be friends" she requested

even if it breaks my heart, I said "yes! of course, at least I can love you as a friend" I smiled at her

 

that really hurts, being rejected?

 

 

-

 

Mina know chaeyoung doesn't like her at all but she never ignored chaeyoung, she keeps granting chaeyoung's requests, she kept her sweetness towards chaeyoung.

 

"so, who will wake up the maknaes today?" nayeon asked

Mina was reading a book in her bed and suddenly jolt.

"I will!" mina got up quickly and go straight to the maknaes' room too wake them up

 

but mina came to the top bunk first.

Mina was going to wake up chaeyoung but she stopped, she looked at the younger girl and stare from chaeyoung's eyes down to her nose and finally her lips.

the older one felt her everything stopped, she was just looking at chaeyoung's lips. she wanted to taste that.

chaeyoung suddenly moved but still asleep

mina snap from her thoughts and finally wake up the younger one

"chaengie" mina shakes chaeyoung gently

chaeyoung groans

"you need to wake up now, you have school"

chaeyoung opened her eyes, mina smiled and chaeyoung blinked her eyes to look at the person who woke her up.

as soon as she saw mina, she sighs and lowered her head down again in her pillow.

Mina felt hurt byu chaeyoung's action but ignored it, she can do anything for chaeyoung.

she got down to wake up the other two maknae

 

-

 

Chaeyoung's POV

 

I was busy talking to tzuyu and heard mina unnie said 

"Mina hearteu chaeyoungie"

how come she always show people she likes me?

I only smiled since I don't know what to reponse

I heard fans cheer and saw mina unnie smiling from ear to ear

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There are a lot of people today, fan meetings are really fan, we can interact with fans, we play and gets to answer some of fan's questions.

Mina unnie is now picking a question for herself.

I was busy havinbf fan service, doing a heart on my hands and wave

"What nickname should mina have" I heard jihyo unnie said

 

looks like it's time for fanservice, I don't love mina unnie but I love teasing her. She's so fluttered and she blush everytime I do or say something sweet to her. it's fun.

"Only look at chaeyoung" I said

I can't help but to laugh because I know what her reaction without looking at her.

I heard fans cheer for us once again. I guess we have a lot of shippers.

I looked at her and saw her blushing really hard, oh look, she can't help but to smile in my statement.

Lowered my head as I laugh hard at everyone's reaction

 

-

 

Nayeon unnie is now the one who picked a piece of paper on the board.

she read it and said "Chaeyoungie, I love you" 

"wooooh" fans cheered 

I gave her a heart using my fingers

but jihyo unnie suddenly said "mina will be jealous"

Jihyo unnie always push me to mina unnie

I just smiled awkwardly but I saw mina unnie still smiling from ear to ear.

"wae!" she screamed trying to hide her blush

she likes it when someone pushes her to me.

 

-

 

Mina never changed, she doesn't change at all, she still takes care of chaeyoung even though she knows she doesn't have a chance at all. 

more months had pass but still chaeyoung is ignoring her but having skinship in front of the camera. fans called it push-pull.

 

Mina became restless and starting to feel really tired with the treatment.

She started spending time with nayeon to talk about her feelings and get some advice.

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

"I'm so pissed!" Chaeyoung said under her breath as she frown 

Tzuyu who was watching TV looked at her in confusion "What happened to you?"

tzuyu asked as she looked at chaeyoung  glaring at Mina and Nayeon talking and laughing at the kitchen counter.

"She's ignoring me these days, and she doesn't skinship with me whenever there's camera, she keeps on sticking by nayeon unnie's side!" 

Tzuyu rolled her eyes. "and so? It's not like you like her, you're just playing with her feelings"

"exactly! how can we  give fanservice now?"

"That's your problem chaeng" Tzuyu said as she leaves her friend alone

 

 

 

-

 

"I'm starting to give up nayeon" Mina said as she follows nayeon in the kitchen to grabs some water

nayeon drank her water and said "It's up to you mina, it's your choice, you know what to choose"

Mina sighs

"Don't worry, I'll return your love" Nayeon said jokingly

Mina giggled. "You your self haven't even confessed to jeongyeon and now look at her being so lovey dovey with momo"

Nayeon faked a laugh "yeah, you're right. She's happy with momo now"

"Return my love?" Mina return back nayeon's joke

Nayeon laughed "of course" and she hugged mina

 

but they didn't know there's one particular person glaring at them from the living room.

 

-

 

"What do you even care that she's being close to nayeon?" Jeongyeon scolded

Chaeyoung being a dongsaeng kept quiet. 

"You just want her attention, you can't even return it"

Chaeyoung lowered her head down

"Why are you being like this?" 

"I don't know, you're right. I just want her attention"

"Stop playing with her heart chaeyoung, she loves you and you're being like this to her. It's unfair and I can't let you be like that. She's my friend also"

"Yes unnie"

 

 

-

 

It's time for university festivals and twice has been performing t in the universities for this week. It's their last university to perform on today.

The performances were going smooth for them as they dance and sing. 

but the most awaited out of all performance is mina nayeon's bridge part in Like ooh ahh

 

"Amuhago manna sijakhagi silheo" Nayeon sings as she leans her head to mina

Mina leaned also , and looked at nayeon. their forhead touched as she smiled while singing 

"Swipji anheun yeoja geuge naingeol"

All of the fans watching all cheered for them

They both giggled and got back to their place to dance the dance break

 

 

-

 

Chaeyoung's POV

 

Why are they being like this? they've done this almost in every university stage we have, it's so annoying.

I felt very heavy hearted while watching them being so sweet in our stage performance

This is a performanance, why are they doing so much fanservice.

But why do I feel jealous?

no no, I'm not jealouus. I don't even like her.

 

The performance ended and we came back to the back stage feeling tired but mina and nayeon unnie who were giggling while holding hands looks like they're very happy rather than tired.

 

I noticed jihyo unnie beside me and looked at her

She smirked at me

I just rolled my eyes

 

"I'm not jealous" I said 

Jihyo unnie laughed so loud that everyone looked at her as she said "I didn't say anything! Why are you so defensive?"

She laughed louder and leaved me shaking her head.

I rolled my eyes.

 

Tzuyu walk pass me and said "that's karma, buddy"

I groan. 

 

-

 

Why am I feeling like this? why do  I always get jealous? Why do I feel like my heart is starting to beat faster now whenever she goes near me?

Am I in love with her now?

I sigh

I am, I am in love with her, but the worst part is that it's been months since she's ignoring me now, I tried to be close to her again but it looks like she's not interested in talking to me anymore.

She must have gave up on me.

 

But why now? Why did I fell for her now? now that she doesn't want me anymore?

 

out of frustration, I approached jeongyeon unnie and asked her what she thinks

"You know what chaeng? You can only appreciate things and knows it's worth when you already lost it" Jeongyeon unnie said

She's right

"What am I going to do now?" 

"I don't know, try confessing?"

hmm, maybe she still likes me, maybe I can still wok it out.

 

 

-

 

It's Twice last fan meeting and everyone are enjoying playing and answering questions.

as usual there's a board in the middle of the stage and twice members will pick papers that has questions to be answered.

 

It's now chaeyoung turn,

"Who will you date if All other members are boys and i am a woman? I'm a woman"

This is my chance to confess.  chaeyoung thought

"What did you do for me just a moment before, Chayoungie?, We used to have a past just a moment before." dahyun said to chaeyoung

Chaeyoung ignored dahyun and said

"Everyone should know this. I have once uploaded to IG. Honestly, wasn't that Mina was very handsome?"

" I have been have a heart attacked for few times because of Mina." Nayeon said

Nayeon unnie really like mina unnie.

"Mina unnie has sent me some selfies however those selfies were very handsome, really handsome. If i am a woman, i want to date with all members, i really love all of them. But, Mina unnie is really handsome."

Chaeyoung giggled as she speaks

" Is this a praise?" jeongyeon teased

"Praise is Mina unnie looks charm even seeing her in morning." Chaeyoung continued

 

 

 

 

The fanmeeting ended and they all go back to their dorm to rest. They all go straight to their rooms feeling tired but mina went straight to the kitchen to drink.

Chaeyoung followed her 

"Mina unnie" She called

Mina looked at her waiting for chaeyoung to continue

Chaeyoung looked down and talked

"What I said earlier were all true, and I think I love you. I hope we can make this work. I regret everything I did to you"

the older girl place her glass down and went closer to chaeyoung

"is that a confession?" 

Chaeyoung looked at mina and smiled slightly, expecting mina to hug her or something

Mina sighs

"I'm sorry chaeyoung, what I had felt for you is already in the past. I like nayeon unnie"

The younger girl's face suddenly frown, feeling hurt broken.

They saw nayeon there

Mina contolled her tears and walked to nayeon and grabs her hand go to their room with jihyo and sana.

They enter their room and mina closed it immediately

as soon as she closed it, she broke in tears, crying. her knee hits the ground and sat on the floor.

Nayeon, jihyo and sana were so shock they couldn't move

"Why did you say that?" Nayeon finally spoke

"What happened to her?!"  jihyo panicked as she and sana went straight to mina

Mina still crying, can't mutter  a word

She cried harder and tried to talk

"It hurts"

The 3 unnies comfort her as they rubs her back

"She only realize it when I stopped. I went through too much, I don't think it's worth it anymore"

She said between hick ups

"She will eventually move on, I will just love her secretly" mina continued

Nayeon, jihyo and sana could only rub her back and hug her as she cries.

 

 

-

 

Chaeyoung's POV 

 

"I'm sorry chaeyoung, what I had felt for you is already in the past. I like nayeon unnie"

I frowned, that hurts. I got rejected from the person who loved me first.

she walked away and grabs nayeon unnie's hand who was just stopped now to look at us.

I saw her hold her hand

they walk to their room and closed it.

I'm left dumbfounded

 

My tears fell 

 

I guess it's too late now, It's my fault anyway. It's my fault. dumb chaeyoung! I'm too late now.

Why did I only realize that I love her just now? why?

I blamed myself as I cry

 

I remebered jeongyeon unnies words

"You can only appreciate things and know it's worth when you already lost it"

She's right. I ignored her and played with her feelings and now karma hit me really really bad.

What hurts the most is that she's in love with nayeon unnie.

 

I guess I can't have everything that I want 

 

 

-

 

 

Mina's POV

 

I love chaeyoung, I love her so much that I was willing to get hurt everytime she rejects or ignored me.

but some times you get tired, you don't get tired of loving someone, you get tired of hurting. you're so tired of hurting that you just give up.

I don't like nayeon, she's my friend, she know how I feel since she's experiencing it to jeongyeon.

I only said I like her so that chaeyoung won't assume more.

Yes, I want to be with her but of what I experienced? It's not worth it, she's just going to play with my feelings over and over again repeatedly. If she did it once, I'm sure she will do it again.

 

I love her but It's not worth it anymore.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

I'm so sorry if it's a crap

but anyway, this is what I imagine michaeng being like  in reality

don't kill me! I will write a fluff one next update

 

Comments and Upvotes please! 

I love you readers! :*

 

ps: I'll edit errors later