Sneaky

Different Stories Of Us

 

 

 

 

After promoting cheer up, Twice started their rest day by staying in their dorm the whole day-- eating tons of food, watching movies and playing.

 

“Hey! Let’s order since promoting cheer up ended let’s celebrate tonight with ordering jokbal and watching movies!” Jihyo shouting at the dorm

“I love this kind of days” Nayeon said as she starts going inside her dongsaengs’ rooms.

She started with her own room to call mina and sana.

Nayeon open their room and saw sana using her phone with no sign of mina inside the room.

“sana, let’s go to the living room, watch and order jokbal” Nayeon said “Where’s mina?”

Sana didn’t remove her eyes on her phone and just shrug her shoulder saying “I don’t know”

“aiii~ this big baby! Get up and go to the living room”

Sana answered with her hand doing an ok sign

Nayeon went to jeongyeon and momo’s room next, as she open the door she saw them sleeping already.

“jokbal” nayeon whispered

Momo opened her eyes really quick and got up. “where?!”

Nayeon laughed “living room, wake up jeong first!” and nayeon leaved the room

Momo slapped jeong’s face immediately as soon nayeon said that run to the living room.

Jeongyeon woke up from the slap. “YAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

Nayeon laughed hard hearing her shouting as she walk her way to the maknae’s room still wondering where is mina since she’s not in their room.

She opened the maknae’s room and immediately saw tzuyu sitting straight up on her bed with a face mask on.

And look at dahyun’s bed seeing her lying staright and staring at the top of the bunk bed, she looked at the top bunk and saw chaeyoung and mina lying together and giggling, she furrowed her eyebrows.

“Mina, what are you doing at my child’s bed?”

Mina and chaeyoung immidiatly got up from shock.

“uhhh” Mina didn't know what to say. “We’re talking?” it sounded more like of a question than an answer to nayeon.

“hm, ok. Go to the leaving room and we’re ordering jokbal” nayeon still had her suspicious look on mina before she left the room.

Mina and Chaeyoung immediately got down from the bunk bed and run to the living room with dahyun and tzuyu walking slowly following them.

 

Twice gathered around the living room and starting sitting anywhere.

With mina and chaeyoung sitting from the far left of the sofa, chaeyoung beside jeongyeon with her left hand around nayeon’s shoulders,momo,tzuyu, jihyo sitting on the sofa and dahyun with sana sitting on the floor infront of nayeon and momo.

 

Twice members started watching movies as they wait for the jokbal.

But somehow there are specific two members that are in their own little world, they weren’t even watching just whispering into each others ears and start giggling every now then.

“shhhhhh” dahyun felt focus on the movie that she didn’t want any distraction

Mina and chaeyoung giggled once again.

“silly unnie” Chaeyoung said “by the way unnie, why did you have my photo as your phone wallpaper?”

“Just to prove everyone that angel exist” mina felt her cheeks warm up at her own statement and cup both her cheeks.

Chaeyoung giggled. “well, aren’t you Jamaican?”

Mina felt curious “you know I’m Japanese” Mina started to pout her lips and sulk

“Because you JAMAICAn me crazy” Chaeyoung said as she winked

Mina felt her cheeks getting hotter, she already have a red face like a tomato.

 

Beside mina and chaeyoung, jeongyeon and nayeon are sitting with jeongyeon’s hand around her girlfriend’s shoulders and nayeon playing with jeongyeon’s hand on her shoulders while watching.

Momo spacing out, tzuyu staring at the TV, jihyo and dahyun focusing on the movie and sana with her phone again.

 

“Jokbal delivery!” they heard someone shout at the window, momo was the first one to stand up and run, she quickly throw their home made rope using shoe laces knot together.

 They started to eat.

Everyone got busy eating their favorite dish.

Mina took a piece of jokbal and place it in front of chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung smiled and ate it.

Nayeon notice everything mina and chaeyoung are doing, she kept an eye on her favorite dongsaeng the whole time.

 

 

After everyone is done eating (except for momo) they cleaned everything up and got back to their sit but momo is still eating on her place.

 

“Chaengie” Mina called

Chaeyoung had her eyes on the screen but look at mina “hmm?”

“let’s play a game”

“What game? Should we tell the unnies?” Chaeyoung asked

“No, it only needs two people” Mina smiled

“oh ok” chaeyoung said innocently. “What game”

“Let’s do rock paper scissors and who ever wins gets to flick the loser’s forehead”

Chaeyoung think of it first but agreed anyways “Let’s do it” The younger one felt excited because she knows mina is a loser when it comes to rock paper scissors but she didn’t know mina had a greater plan on her mind.

They faced each other with their legs crossed.

“Kai Bai Bo”

Chaeyoung had a scissor and mina had a paper.

Chaeyoung laughed and flicked the pouting mina’s forehead.

“1-0!” chaeyoung said

“Kai Bai Bo”

Chaeyoung had paper and mina got the rock

Chaeyoung flicks mina’ forehead again, mina pouts again rubbing her forehead while looking at the laughing chaeyoung.

“2-0”

Mina lose again and got flicked.

“Wow unnie, you really at this, I can’t believe you won over producer-nim and wooyoung oppa”

“shush! Let’s just get this over with” Mina smirked

Chaeyoung laughed at mina

“Kai Bai Bo”

Mina won with rock and chaeyoung losing with scissors

Mina then smirked, chaeyoung suddenly felt afraid of mina flicking her forehead really hard for revenge.

Chaeyoung covered her forehead “Unnnieeeee” she used her aegyo

“Now chaeyoung, let’s be fair, ok?” Mina giggled

Chaeyoung removed her hand and pouts, mina had her hand ready. Chaeyoung shut her eyes and prepared for the hard flick but instead of feeling pain, she a soft lips on her forehead.

 

Mina sneakily kissed chaeyoung’s forehead

 

Chaeyoung opened her eyes and had hanging from shock.

Mina giggled showing her gummy smile

 

But since they’re in their own world, they didn’t notice everyone were watching them from the start.

Mina stopped giggling and looked at the others.

Everyone were looking at them with a “wtf” expression

Except for nayeon who had her eyebrows furrowed on mina looking at her in disbelief

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well I feel like nayeon is being so motherly at chaeyoung, it felt like I need to insert her here hehehe

 

Comments and upvote please :*