Take #5 : School's Field Trip

Set Me Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 Author’s POV 

 

 

“Gather over here kids!..” the teacher called for them.

It was the day for the student’s rewarded field trip.

 

Taeyeon just came there with her shrunk shorts and see-through shirt, covered with a long navy coat from this really cold weather.

“Hi~” she ran toward Sooyoung and Yoona.

“Why did you come late?” Yoona whined.

“We were about to leave, good that you’ve arrived.”

“Where are we going to?” Taeyeon asked.

“Still no one knows.”

 

They went toward the teacher..

“Did everyone came right now?” the students checked each other’s presence.

“Yes.”

“Wait, Kwon Jiyong didn’t come.”

“What? Why?”

“I’ll call him..” Yongbae told them.

“Okay then-”

The teacher was interrupted with seeing a group of girls roaming in a circle over there and screaming.

“What’s wrong over there?” she asked.

Taeyeon and Sooyoung with Yoona left to see what’s going over there loudly..

“What’s happening?-” Sooyoung asked, but to get cut with Taeyeon’s scream.

“T-TABI?!!!!” with her high pitched voice she cried out.

“What?” they got confused.

“Taeyeon-ah!!” that man screamed as well.

To their surprise, Taeyeon jumped suddenly and hanged onto him as if they were a koala and a tree.

“I missed you Tabi~” she whined.

“Me too Taengoo~” he told her cutely, which creeped the girls since the look never matched the voice right now.

 

“U-Uh, Jiyong-ah where are you? You’re not gonna believe what’s happened just now-”

“I can’t believe it as well..” he told him through the phone.

“W-What? How did you know?-” Yongbae asked, but to be surprised with Jiyong’s presence in front of him.

“What’s going on? Who is that?” Daesung asked.

“No one knows.”

“Jiyong you’re going to penetrate through them with your gazes..” Yongbae commented.

“What’re you saying, let’s go..” he entered the bus quickly.

“B-But-” no one listened to the teacher and just rode the bus.

 

 

“Teacher can my friend join us?” Taeyeon asked the teacher before entering the bus.

“Of course.”

“Asa! Let’s go~” she got excited.

 

They sat beside each other, Sooyoung and Yoona behind them, and Jiyong beside them at the opposite side.

 

“When did you come?” Taeyeon asked him.

“Last night, I heard that you’re going to this school, and thought to visit you.”

“What a great coincidence.” She reacted, “Why did you come? what about Ajumma?”

“She have some work left to do here.”

“That’s good, ahh I’m so happy~” she reacted while smiling widely.

Jiyong from aside, he was burning with jealously.

 

They chatted all the way along, like there’s no tomorrow.

 

“We arrived kids, let’s go..”

As they noticed their destination, it was the airport.

“Are we flying?”

“Wooah, this isn’t a simple trip!”

 

They rode the plane, going to Jeju-do.

 

Again their places were the same.

Jiyong was listening to music and slept first, but before that his eye felt on Taeyeon and found her sleeping at that boy’s shoulder, which worked something inside him, but resist it and just he put his earphones and fall asleep angrily.

 

“Taengoo,” that man called for Taeyeon as they arrived.

“Umm?”

“Is it really okay to go with you like this?”

“Don’t worry, I’m here and those friends are the sweetest.”

She locked hands with him, and left first with her classmates.

 

“Wooah~” they were stunned with the breathtaking view, as they were riding the bus heading toward the base camp.

“We are here!” Daesung cried out.

 

As they unloaded from the bus, the teacher gathered them to instruct them about this trips rules and schedule.

“Welcome to Jeju-do~” the teacher told them warmly.

“Yaaay~~” they reacted.

“First, this trip is for you guys. So enjoy all heart out in this 2 days 1 night.” She began, then the male teacher Mr. Yang continued, “Since Jiyong and Taeyeon came in the 1st place, they will be the supervisor on you when we’re not around. Listen to them and don’t cause troubles around.”

“We got the tents and everything ready for you over there, just decide on your own at how you’ll sleep or cook and call us if you need anything. Did you understand?” The female teacher Mrs. Jung.

 “Yes!” they answered in a loud voice, and dispersed in all the base camp happily.

 

Taeyeon was still with that boy and Jiyong mind can’t think probably as they keep on showing in his sight.

 

“What’s wrong dude?” Yongbae asked.

“Nothing.”

“What nothing is that? You look really pale!”

“It’s nothing, I’m just tried.”

“Rest here I’m going to bring you some water..” Yongbae left after making sure his friend is resting in their tent over there.

 

“This is Choi Seunghyun my friend.” Taeyeon introduced him to Yoona and Sooyoung. “And these are my friends, Yoona and Sooyoung..” and vice versa.

“Nice to meet you ladies, Choi Seunghyun.” He curtsied respectfully.

They were surprised with his gentleman’s attitude.

“I’m Yoona. Im Yoona”

“And I’m Sooyoung, Choi Sooyoung.”

They settled their belongs at their tents, and then went outside to play with the others, as they were starting to play a volleyball match all together.

 

“Taeyeon-ah, where’s the teacher?”

“Why?”

“I want to go to the nearby store to get some stuff.”

“They’re in that tent at the end of this row on the right.” She instructed him.

“Okay see you then..”

 

Sooyoung and Yoona left to prepare the lunch with the other girls, while some boys are grilling with the girls and others are playing together there.

 

Taeyeon’s eyes felt on someone entering the woods, without hesitating she hurried after him.

 

“Who’s in here?” she called as she reached the woods.

No one replied.

“Is there anyone here?”

“Hello?”

“I saw you..”

“Hello?”

She kept on calling as she went deep and deeper in the woods.

“Hello?-”

With her last call she fell from the downhill that she didn’t watch out from in front of her.

 

With that fall, she was got stuck in kind-of hole in this huge wood.

 

“H-Help!”

“Is there anyone here?”

Her tears started to fall.

“Anyone can h-hear me?”

She broke into silent tears by her own.

 

“Is there anyone here?” she heard a voice calling.

“Y-Yes?” she thought she’s hearing a delusion.

“Hello? Where are you?”

“I’m over h-here! Please help me!” she tried to stand up, but her leg gave up one her.

 

The voice got closer and closer, till she was able to see him personally from above, and that man was no other than.. Kwon Jiyong.

 

“T-Taeyeon?” he was startled.

“Jiyong? Kwon Jiyong?” she was startled as well.

“How did end up here?” he asked.

“Are you the one that entered the woods?”

“I guess, why?”

“Ahh~ look what you’ve done to me!” she whined like a little girl.

“Here give me your hand..” he provided his hand to her.

 

Thankfully the depth of the hole wasn’t that much, but because of Taeyeon’s injured leg they had difficulties in coming out of it.

 

“Come-on, we’re almost there.. 1, 2, 3!” he pulled her with all his might, that finally got her out from that dirty hole.

But with that pull, Taeyeon ended up laying above of Jiyong.

“Ahh, thank God finally!” Taeyeon mumbled.

“Ahh~” Jiyong growled.

And they just laughed~

After staying in that position for couple of minutes more, they lastly realized it..

 

When Taeyeon was laughing, her eyes met his closed eyes from laughing, and her laugh went lower.

Jiyong noticed that, and opened his eyes, to see a beautiful face above of him staring with a big sparkling eyes innocently at his face in a shock.

 

Taeyeon let go of his in a moment, and screamed suddenly.

 

“What happened?” Jiyong went up right hurriedly.

“My l-leg.” She cried out in pain.

He observed her long legs, to see that despite of the scratches here and there, her ankle was swollen and his color turned into purple.

“Oh God, since when it had been like that?”

“I think when I first fell into here.”

“Why didn’t you talk before?”

“I didn’t feel the pain when I was with you-” she found herself talking, then digested slowly what she just said and turned her face in embarrassment.

“Come on with me..”

“Ahh!” she screamed as he moved her.

“Wait..” he kneeled in front of her, “..get on my back.”

“W-What? What are you doing?”

“Hurry get on back.”

“What? No way!”

He held onto her hands firmly and pulled her toward him.

With that pull she was stuck with his face.

He turned his head toward her, “Hang on tightly.”

He w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter