Take #32 : 다녀올게 – I’ll be right back

Set Me Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Happy 1 year anniversary for me writing here~~

Fast update as a celebration ^^

 

 

Days went by, Taeyeon and Jiyong got to attend other couple events together too. Of course they couldn’t end it without leaving some interaction between each other.

For instant, at Golden Disk Awards, they had to accept the award twice together. and that’s without mentioning about when T.O.P didn’t say his speech since he saw Taeyeon glaring at him from aside.

“They all said nice words..” then he noticed Taeyeon standing there, “..SNSD members are waiting here too, so I will end it right here.” He said shyly which captured most women’s heart with his gentleness.

Jiyong playfully bowed 95 degree toward Taeyeon as he was going out to accept their grand award for the year with BIGBANG members.

She kept looking at him while chuckling at how cunning he was.

 

Taeyeon featured with some artist at the beginning of the year, with opening SM’s new project ‘SM STATION’ with her digital two singles, ‘Rain’ and ‘Secret’ which hit all the charts as soon as they got released and won also the first place at the music shows without any promotions too. 

 

On the other hand, Jiyong continued on with his world tour ‘MADE’, and ended it successfully at Seoul on 6th of March.

Then after one week, he started his worldwide fan-meeting tour immediately.

 

That made it hard for Taeyeon and Jiyong to spend time together frequently.

 

As she started preparing for her second solo album for summer, with practicing for her first solo concert.

 

July, 2016

 

Taeyeon released her second single under the name ‘WHY’, and brightened up people’s summer with this exciting and fresh song that suits for summer.

Then she officially kicked off her two days first solo concert that she called it, ‘Butterfly Kiss’ with singing her solo album’s tracks, also her hit OST songs with her own group and unit most known songs.

 

While Jiyong had his fan-meetings from 1st of July till 24th where he went practicing for their 10th anniversary live concert at Japan for 3 days.

 

August, 2016

 

Taeyeon also had another concert for 2 days at Busan, after releasing their digital single that got written by Sooyoung for their 9th anniversary since they debut back in 2007.

On the same day that SNSD were celebrating their 9th anniversary with their fans with their self-written song that contains all their true feelings around their beloved fans, BIGBANG had to officially open their 10th anniversary special exhibition with the name, ‘BIGBANG10 : A to Z’

 

The night before the opening, Jiyong, Yongbae and T.O.P were at the exhibition site finishing their hand-made art pieces and paintings.

“Uh, Yeobo~” Jiyong answered his video call with his wife.

“Omo! Where are you? Why are you that… hot?~” she said playfully.

“Aigoo~” T.O.P came from the back. “Mrs. Kwon, don’t forget that we’re here..”

“When will you date Choi Seunghyun? You’ll die alone like this..”

“I won’t till I find my real life-mate.”

“Aigoo~ then we’ll have to attend your funeral soon..”

“Excuse me you two..” Jiyong said, “..Can you talk together later? I thought that my wife called to talk with me..”

“Kim Taeyeon, this husband of yours is really dangerous!” Yongbae joined.

“Why?”

“He’s making our hearts flutters~”

She burst into laughter.

“See..” he lowered the camera, to let her see him in his and undershirt.

“Ya Kwon Jiyong! Hurry up and wear your clothes!” her transformed into a scary person just in few instants.

“T-Taeyeon, but..”

“Ya there’s women behind you! Won’t you get up already?!” she yelled at him.

“Yes ma’am..” he hurried up leaving the phone with Yongbae.

“Yongbae-ssi, please cover him as much as you can!”

“That’s my job~”

Jiyong was ranting aside at Yongbae secretly.

But Yongbae playfully turned the camera at him.

“Ya! I heard you!” she shouted at him

“I d-didn’t say anything..”

“I have to enter the recording studio right now, I will call you later..”

“Take care sis-in-law, I will upload a confirmation capture of him later.”

“Jiyong-ah..” she called, Jiyong took the phone back, “..I love you~” she sent him a flying kiss and ended it.

 

Jiyong and Taeyeon were like this almost all the time, they argue, get jealous and get pissed off from each other sometimes, but never let it last without healing it back with expressing their love toward each other.

 

 

Just after Taeyeon finished her Busan’s 2-days concert successfully after their anniversary digital single project. She returned back home feeling tired.. 

“Babe..” she called soullessly.

“Here!” Jiyong answered back from the inner living room.

“I missed you little boy..” she ran toward her husband welcoming him with a big hug.

“I missed you more little girl~” he tighten the hug while leaving some tender pecks here and there.

“Young master, Jun had finished his meal..” Park ajumma came out with a little boy clinging on her arm.

Taeyeon pulled off from Jiyong slowly to see her teddy bear there..

“Ya Yoon Jun!!” she spread her arms, to see him running toward them.

“I missed you T-Taengoo.”

“I missed you more little teddy bear~” she squashed him between her arms. “What happened? What is this unexpected surprise?” she asked Jiyong with a bright smile drawn on her face that made her forget all her soreness that killed her body just then from dancing and singing for 3 continually hours.

“Uh, Hyeyoon noona husband had an unexpected death of one of his family’s member, so all of them had to travel back to his birthplace state where all his family is there, so I agreed on babysitting Jun for the night, hope you don’t mind..”

“Mind? Of course not! I’m really happy for having Jun with us!”

“Let me take him for a moment, while you go and wash up and change your clothes first.”

“But.. but I want to.. Jun..” she pouted cutely while her eyes sparkling.

“No! Kim Taeyeon, up! Right now!” he ordered firmly.

“Alright..” she bowed her head and climbed the stairs slowly.

“Hurry up, since Jun is about to doze-off!”

As he said that, she ran as fast as she could.

 

They played together till all of them knocked off at the ground while hugging each other.

 

When the sun rose up, T.O.P came back to take Jun. but to see them sleeping like that at the ground..

“Click-clack!” the sound of T.O.P’s camera woke Taeyeon up.

“U-Uh?” she brushed her eyes, to see her oppa standing before her eyes handsomely.

“Good morning little butterfly~” he kissed her forehead.

“Why did you come this early? You should have left him with us more..”

“I don’t want to trouble you anymore, his mother is waiting for him at home.”

“I’m really sorry for him..”

“It’s okay, that’s life after all.”

“Let me get his belongs for you..”

“Here are they Young Miss..” Park ajumma were faster.

“Thank you.”

 

Taeyeon tried to take Jun, but Jiyong hugged him more tighter while sleeping in each other’s embrace.

 

“Watching this, made me want to deliver a baby as soon as possible for him!..” Taeyeon said something that no one expected to hear at all.

“W-What?” T.O.P was shocked.

“Let me take a picture first..” she brought her phone quickly, and took a picture from each angle.

“I have never seen Jiyong like this..” T.O.P said with a warm smile curving his lips.

“Me too, he had always loved kids, but I never saw him with one actually.”

 

Taeyeon bended next to him, and pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter