Take #17 : Ending The Year Successfully

Set Me Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT, I WAS OUT OF IDEAS!!

I MADE THIS TRAILER FOR YOU TO JUST MAKE IT MORE CLEARER TO YOU ABOUT WHAT THIS STORY IS.. 

HOPE YOU LIKE IT~~ 

 #COMMENT!! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

 

In January 2013, in support of his album, G-Dragon embarked on his G-Dragon 2013 1st World Tour, becoming the first Korean solo artist to embark a 4-dome tour in Japan and the second Korean solo artist to have a world tour (the first being Bi Rain).

After touring extensively, G-Dragon went back into the studio to record for his second full-length studio album. YG Entertainment later announced that Grammy Award-winning musician Missy Elliott will be featured on the album.

 

His second album, Coup D'état, was released in 2 parts online, with the full album being released September 13. The album featured collaborations with a star-studded list of artists and producers, including Missy Elliott, Diplo, Baauer, Boys Noize, Sky Ferreira, Siriusmo, Zion.T, Lydia Paek, and label-mate Jennie Kim. G-Dragon and Missy Elliott performed the song "Niliria" at the KCON 2013 in LA. Six tracks from Coup D'etat placed within the top 10 of the Gaon Singles Charts with "Who You?" being number one.

The music video for "Coup D'Etat" was released on YouTube on September 1 while the music video for "Crooked" was released shortly after, on September 4. The success of Coup D'état lead to G-Dragon winning a total of four awards at the 15th Mnet Asian Music Awards: Best Male Solo Artist, Best Music Video for "Coup D'etat", Best Dance Performance for "Crooked", and the highest award, Artist of The Year. He later took home the World's Best Entertainer and World's Best Album at the World Music Awards.

 

G-dragon participated in the Infinite Challenge music contest, held on October 17 in Imjingak, by contributing the song "Going to Try" (Haebolago), a duet with comedian Jeong Hyeong-don. He also worked with Skrillex on the song "Dirty Vibe" for the album Recess.

 

While Taeyeon and her band mate Seohyun were cast as voice actors for the Korean-dubbed versions of the computer-animated films Despicable Me (2010) once again for its sequel Despicable Me 2 (2013). They dubbed the voices for the characters Margo and her younger sister, Edith, respectively.

 

On March 13, 2013, Taeyeon released the song "And One" for the SBS drama That Winter, the Wind Blows. It debuted at the top of the K-Pop Hot 100 and reached number two on the Gaon Digital Chart. The song was written and composed by Kangta, expressing the emotions abounding star-crossed love. On July 9, 2013, Taeyeon lent her voice in the song "Bye" for the movie Mr. Go.

 

Taeyeon finished her third year as a resident at UK’s hospital then took examinations and received the board certification in her specialty as a surgeon finally.

 

That all was by the end of the year at December where she returned back to her hometown Seoul, that was already when Jiyong finished his participation in the Infinite Challenge at beginning of November and went to kick off his sixteen shows at Japan with ‘BIGBANG’s Japan’s Dome Tour’.

 

That all was until that day came by, that both Taeyeon and Jiyong were waiting for it enthusiastically.

 

“Kwon Jiyong where are you?” Taeyeon asked through her call with him, as she unloaded from their van together with Fany, Yoona and Sooyoung.

“I’m on my way, I had to accept ‘The Best Couple Award’ with you ex-husband.”

“What? You really won?!” she busted in laugher. “Daebak Jinjja!!”

“We are entering first..” Yoona mouthed her.

Taeyeon nodded and completed talking with him at the parking basement.

 

They talked and talked till finally he arrived there.

 

“Oh! I just arrived, you’re in your waiting room right?-” he asked her as he was about to enter the building, but was paused with a back-hug suddenly.

“W-Who is this?” he was startled and tensed up.

“영원한 건 절대 없..결국에 넌 변했지” Trans [Nothing ever lasts forever.. In the end, you’ve changed]

The voice that he missed the most for these months and were just talking with sang his line with a sorrowful voice.

“Little girl~” he turned and hugged her tightly quickly, then messed her hair up. “Ya you scared me!”

“So I got to know that you’re not used with these back-hugs?” she asked sarcastically.

“What?” he was taken aback, “Ya Kim Taeyeon!” he pinched the tip of her nose playfully.

 

“What am I witnessing at the moment?” someone asked which made them jump from their place.

When they recognize the voice owner identity.

“Ah noona~~” Jiyong cried out in relief. It was 2NE1’s Park Bom.

“What? Did I messed your romantic date?”

“What? Date? Noona it’s not like that!-”

“Ya you play boy!” she hit his head hardly.

“What’s wrong noona!” he whined while being annoyed.

“You’re going from girl to girl these days too much!”

“Ah noona say something true at least! From where did you heard that? I was on my tour these past months. From where do I have the time to date and meet girls?”

“These lies won’t go with me! Come over here..” she swiped him from his ear.

“Unnie!..” Taeyeon finally talked.

“Oh! It’s Taeyeon!..” she was shocked. “..Omona! Ya Kwon Jiyong are you in your right mind? Flittering with SNSD’s Taeyeon?”

“Ah noona!” Jiyong cried out frustratingly.

“What?” she shouted back.

“Unnie I’m Jiyong’s friend, we’re not dating or anything!”

“W-What?” she was confused.

“Noona, Taeyeon is my classmate and desk-mate to be specific. How can you think that way?..” he yelled with an annoyed tone.

“I was just.. it’s just that..” she lost her words after knowing the truth.

“Unnie, how are you?” Taeyeon bowed down.

“U-Uh..” she had a mental break-down. “..So you’re friends. Really? Not joking?”

They nodded.

“Here ask him..” at the right moment, Yongbae arrived.

“What? What’s going on? How come you’re all here together?” he cupped his face childishly and asked in a cheesy way. “Perhaps.. are you waiting to welcome me-”

He was welcomed with Park Bom’s head-strike as well. “Say something believable at least..”

Taeyeon and Jiyong turned and busted in quiet laugher.

“Yongbae-ya tell me the truth, are these two really just friends?”

“Umm, we’re all classmates.” He wrapped his hand around Taeyeon. “Taeyeon at high school, were really the coolest. This kid is really smart!” he raised his thump up for her.

Jiyong held his fist firmly, from causing something he might regret it later.

“Okay then, I won’t apologize since you’re responsible in behaving in a way that people can misunderstand you with. So let’s ended it here and meet again later..” she swiped Yongbae with her. “Dong Yongbae, come over with me!” she took him and flew embarrassedly.

 

Jiyong and Taeyeon chuckled at them, and followed them with the next elevator.

 

Jiyong cough roughly while riding the elevator together with Taeyeon.

“Jiyong-ah, are you alright?” Taeyeon asked him worriedly.

“I’m fine.” He cough again.

“How can you be fine with this rough cough?” she pressed all the floors button so the elevator won’t reach their floor yet. “Come over here..” she sensed his forehead. He was burning with fever!

“Ya Kwon Jiyong!” she yelled angrily. “You caught your usual cold without taking your medicine as always right?” she hit him.

“Ya how can you hit a patient?”

“You call yourself a patient? Is this outfit? You? A patient?” she began to laugh at him sarcastically.

“Ya Kim Taeyeon!-” he was about to yell, but the elevator shook and ended them up in each other arms.

Taeyeon eyes widen up more than their usual wideness. While Jiyong lost into her eyes at that near position. He missed it.. Taeyeon’s crystal clear and pure look.

They pulled off from each other, it turned awkward for a moment, but Taeyeon was quick with opening her handbag and taking the stethoscope.

“What are you doing?..” Jiyong was nervous.

“I’m examining my patient.. stay still for a moment..” she cornered him and were trying to examine him quickly before the elevator reach its destination. 

Jiyong tried all his best to not show off his nervousness with Taeyeon being that close to him, and to his luck Taeyeon finished just then.

“Kwon Jiyong, you should come with me after today’s event.”

“Why?”

“There’s few medicines I should prescribe to you and make some tests.” She told him while returning the stethoscope to her bag again.

“Wooah, you look like a real doctor like this..” Jiyong was fascinated with this new image of Taeyeon.

“Didn’t you hear?”

“What?..”

“I’ve finished my residency years, and now I’m officially a surgeon!” she said cheerfully.

“Jinjja?!..” he was speechless.

Taeyeon nodded with a bright smile drawn at her beautiful face.

Jiyong hooked her and squeezed her with his long arms suddenly.

“Congratulations Dr. Tae!!~~” he shouted with his high pitched tone joyfully. “I’m soo happy for you~”

Taeyeon was literally flouting in the air inside this elevator. It was one of her most memorable moments, as well as for Jiyong. They were smiling and laughing together happily and lovely. Till their long trip inside the elevator ended.

Jiyong landed Taeyeon back quickly before someone might see them together.

 

Both of them were startled with this sudden action. So as they unloaded from there, Taeyeon turned her head and chortled while Jiyong did the same and had to separate to their own waiting rooms with their members.

“See you later~ Fighting!” Taeyeon whispered to him as they had to enter their face to face waiting rooms.

“You too Dr. Tae~” he pinched the tip of her nose while flashing a quick smirk.

 

They departed to their own rooms, got their touches up then went to the artist area.

 

“G-Dragon-ssi.. please from here…” the PD showed Jiyong his seat at the ever first row.

Jiyong went and sat there, it was when not the artist were there yet, almost none were there.

Hyoyeon saw her idol and crush sitting there, so she dragged the maknae Seohyun and went to sit there at the same row from at the opposite direction, where only sistar members were between G Dragon and SNSD members.

Taeyeon came out to see her members sitting there at the first row, she sat beside them, then while greeting her friends sistar members she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter