Take #15 : Crooked Date

Set Me Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This is really my favorite chapter so far!~ 

Hope you'll like it too~

I'm editing Timeless Fate at the moment to print it out. While reading it, tears just fall unknowingly as i got reminded with our memories here together!! 

I just wanna say, Thank you for making these precious memories together ^^<333~

PS: Listen to 'G-DRAGON - 삐딱하게(CROOKED)' while reading.

 

 

 

 

Time raced by and they both were welcomed with the sun’s dark and warm rays.

“Oh!..” Taeyeon brushed her eyes, “..When did I sleep?” she was surprised to see herself at the bed.

“Good morning~” Jiyong greeted her, he was standing at the end of the bed with a cup of a coffee in a hand and the other messing his hair. Watching him like that made Taeyeon’s heart skip a beat. 

“G-Good morning, how did all this happened?..” she was clueless.

“You slept last night as I went to take a shower.”

“Why didn’t you wake me up?”

“You think I didn’t, it’s just you were drunk in sleeping.”

Taeyeon covered her face with the comforter from embarrassment.

“Come on wash up and let’s have breakfast before we go..”

“Go? Where?”

“You’ll see, come on..” he dragged her from the bed.

 

 

 

Oxfords Street – City of Westminster

West End of London – England

 

 

“Where are we going?” she asked as he parked in some street in London.

“Come out..” he told her.

As she exited, she found herself at London’s busiest and most famous street for shopping and having dates at.

“Aigoo you’re still the fashion mania!” she started hitting him jokingly, “Ayo, stop shopping huh?”

“Mrs. Kim, should we have a cup of iced coffee? It’s too hot here!” he pushed her toward the nearby café.

 

Starbucks café – 425 Oxford Street

London – England

 

“You’ll take the ordinary order right?” she nodded. “Go then I’ll order and come..”

“No, let’s drink it while walking outside..”

“Alright..” he told the employee, “..Hello, I want two iced blended Americano with two iced blended lemon with mint mojito.”

“Sure, please wait for a minute.”

“Kwon Jiyong, aren’t you way too obvious?”

“About what?”

“Anyone would know that this is BIGBANG’s leader G Dragon!”

“What in that?”

“Hello?” she waved in a silly way. “I’m Girls Generation Taeyeon!”

“And what in that?” he put his hand around her shoulder.

“Aigoo you never cared about these things didn’t you?” she sighed, “That’s why you’re always striking every head line in the worldwide news, tsk, tsk, tsk..”

“Ya Kim Taeyeon-” he was about to yell, but got interrupted.

“Sir, your order is ready..”

“Ah yeah..” he took the order and went outside with Taeyeon.

 

“Why did you ordered two mojito?”

“I know that after finishing the Americano you always would say ‘Ah it’s bitter!’, so I saved going to the café twice..”

“Oh~” she reacted, “You’re all grown up now really!”

“Let’s go this shop fashion is killing for!..” he swiped her into the shop.

 

And went out with 5 filled bags.

“Ya Taeyeon-ah, come here..” once again she was swiped suddenly with Jiyong’s quick hand.

 

Again they went out with 3 large bags.

“Taeyeon here..”

“Ya Tae! Check out this..”

“Kim Taeyeon, what are you doing? This is your favorite brand!”

“I want this..”

“..That..”

“This.. that.. and the one over there..”

“..All of this outfit.. and this bag over there..”

“Taeyeon-ah, this is good right?” he was showing Taeyeon a female clothes all the time at her favorite brand shop.

She just nodded for the things that she liked and shook her head for the so-so pieces.

“Are you buying all these for your girlfriends?” Taeyeon was annoyed while watching her cousin spending all these thousandths that he earned while shedding sweat and blood all these years.

He replied while entering his credit card to his Louis Vuitton wallet, “No, they’re all for you.”

As he lift his head up, he saw a shocked little girl with an opened jaw beside him paused at her place.

He pinched her nose, “Aigoo, are you that moved?”

She took her breath again, “Are you for real? Those all for m-me?” she couldn’t believe it.

They exited the shop.

“Yes, then are they for me? Well you can think that way, since I just took the skirt off months ago..”

“I mean why? Why would you buy me all these expensive stuff?”

“I never got you a proper gift since you graduated, so did my gift got delivered Dr. Kim Taeyeon?”

Taeyeon just laughed out of unbelieving all this mind-blowing situation.

“Kwon Jiyong you really have a way of pleasuring a girl.. I acknowledge that!”

He choke with his mojito.

“Are you alright?” she caressed his back.

“W-What did you said?” he was shocked.

“Ah you dirty minded man!” she hit hard on his head, “You got all into those thought, didn’t you?” she kept on hitting him.

“Ya you said it in a strange way!” he yelled after being hit by her for quite a while.

“What? I said it in a strange way? Come over here!..” she went running after him between all these people in this crowded street.

 

After running for a while already, they entered couple few shops again, and now not only Jiyong were shopping but Taeyeon joined him.

“Oh! What in the world? You’re buying as well!”

“If I returned back empty handed, I would get killed by Tiffany and the girls!”

“Right you reminded me, I should get my noona and mother some gifts as well.. can you help me?”

“Sure, what kind of people are they?”

“Hmm.. my sister is a modest girl, she have a boutique and my mother is from a classy level?”

“So both won’t get satisfied with the things in here, come on..”

“Where?”

“Hurry pay and let’s go..”

“Alright.”

 

While walking more forward, Taeyeon found the best place where they could find the best gift for his noona and mother.

 

“This..” Taeyeon showed him.

“H-How did you know?”

She showed him a thick and long Burberry scarf.

“I just wanted to give my mother someday one like it, so I thought she might like it as well.”

Jiyong got emotional by hearing that.

“Look around, you may find something for you too..” she told him.

Jiyong actually went around not to look something for him, but he wanted to let out those couple tears that he held back at the moment that Taeyeon confessed him about her intentions.

“Uh, do you want something else from here?-” he came asking her after shedding those tears alone at the corner away from her sight. “Did you see the lady that was with me?” he asked the employee.

“She went to the next door shop.”

“What about the scarf? Where’s it?”

“She bought it already.”

“What?” Jiyong was surprised.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter