Take #35 : The Confession

Set Me Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Hey!” Tiffany waved for the so-forced-chatting-with-the-guests Yoona.

“Oh God! Finally you made it Hwang Miyoung!” she said beneath the fake smile drawn on her face.

“Where’s Tae?”

“I didn’t see her yet, didn’t she text you or something?”

“I texted her, but she isn’t replying!”

“Don’t worry she’ll come for sure, she might be busy with brother in law.”

“Right, let’s go and have some beverages before they all come.”

She snapped her between the guests and they went to find their happiness in front of the buffet.

 

“Choi Sooyoung!” they waved from the booth they were all resting at.

“Hey girls! I really, really, really missed you!”

They all went up hugging and expressing their longing for each other through the past 6 months without seeing each other, as Sooyoung was on a treatment trip with her father for his eyes after looking for a cure all these years, they finally found one at the middle east, and this trip was their third till now.

“How’s your dad?”

“Right, last time he looked better. He even recognized me even though I was hiding out at the convenience store.”

“Yeah, he’s doing much better these days.” She teared up happily.

Tiffany hugged her affectionately, “We’re proud of you Choi Sooyoung!”

“Yeah, we’re so proud of you madam Choi!” Sunny came and hugged her from the back.

They chatted for a while, ate most of the time, and interacted with other hoobaes and sunbaes at the party.

 

“Hey, Kim Jongin!” Sunny called.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Sunbaenim..” he bowed respectfully.

“Cut the chase little kid, I know that you hurt my little soojungie!” she frowned scarily.

“I’m-m.. it’s j-just..”

“It been 10 minutes since she left you side, and look how miserable you look!” Yoona stated a fact.

They all laughed at him.

“You scared the out of him Lee sungyu!” Hyoyeon said and high five for her.

Sunny accepted her high five with an innocent smile, “Sorry Jongin-ah, these noona-deul are really bored these days, please don’t us.”

Jongin aka Kai, couldn’t control his over-shocked inner self and just flashed out some awkward smiles, trying to hide his fear from these scary noona-deul.

“What are you doing to this innocent little boy?” Taemin joined them by wrapping his hand around Kai’s shoulder naturally.

“Ohh~” they howled.

“The scary judge of ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ just came!” Yuri said.

He chuckled embarrassedly, “The kids of this generation are more scarier!”

“Excuse me, don’t insult this generation!” another person came from the back.

“Awww! Sungyu appa!!” they welcomed  Super Junior’s Sungmin wholeheartedly.

“Did you just talked bad about our Sungyu??”

“H-Hyung..”

“Oppa, how’s our Sungyu junior?”

“She’s just like this..” he pinched Sunny’s cheeks, “Sungyu!”

They all laughed.

“Why didn’t you brought her? What about your wife?”

“My wife had a friends union and she took Sungyu with her.”

They all frowned.

 

“What are you talking about that made you all frown like this?” Kangta came in again in sequence.

“Oppa!”

“Head Director!”

“Hey, I told you to not call me like that!” it was his time to frown.

They chuckled maliciously.

“It’s good to have this union party once in a while.”

“Right, whose idea is this?”

 

 

On the other hand,

“Oh hyung!” Daesung went delightfully running toward his favorite hyung PSY.

“Daesungie~” he called out cheerfully. “How are you my man? Aren’t you serving right now?”

“Yes, I took a day off especially to come here.”

“Ohh~” he reacted, “Which department did you get enlisted to?”

“Marines, the same as Seunghyun hyung.”

“You two have a Timeless Fate for sure. Stuck like gum together all through the years!”

He laughed.

Just then, Se7en came toward them greeting.

“How have you been hyung?” he bowed 90 degrees.

“Hey, it been a long time!” he hugged him passionately. “Your new group is really a hit! Good choice by getting independent from here. But..”

“But, we missed you a lot hyung!” Daesung hugged him and whine like a baby. “It’s really tiring to be the sunbae-deul in the agency!”

He chuckled, “How can you be here? I heard you’re serving in marines now days.”

“Yeah that’s true, but I took a day off to see you after all these years.”

“Aigoo, our Daesungie never change~” PSY tapped on his head as if he’s 8 years old.

“Sean hyung came, oh also Teddy!”

“Oh, it’s almost all the agency here.”

“How come we’re all gathered here? Who planned this amazing opportunity?”

 

 

 

Both sides curiosity came to have an answer, as the curtains gets ripped off suddenly from several sides.

“Oh!”

“What happened?”

When they looked carefully, they found out that both YG and SM artists are facing each other at that moment.

“Isn’t that YG?” Kangta asked.

“You’re right..” Leeteuk answered.

“What a coincidence..” PSY said with a genuine smile.

“I don’t think this is a pure coincidence..” as Lee Donghae said that, a spot light caught their attention on the stage that appeared out of nowhere.

 

A melody played, and almost made everyone wonder what’s going on.

But what snapped their attention more, was the man in dark grey Chanel suit, and his hair styled to the right neatly, holding his silver mic and letting his manly, charming, ears-melting voice echo through the hall.

All of them were stunned at their places, at the middle of the hall their bodies facing each other as if it was a battle, but their faces turned toward the stage permanently.

Their eyes were about to pop out, or they really did when they heard the next voice blending with that man’s honey-like voice.

It was the butterfly-like-princess, covered with Dolce & Gabbana’s under-the-knee pearly dress, showing off her calligraphy tattoo above her right elbow, as her golden hair flowing naturally with her light moves as if she was filming a CF right before their eyes, till she reached that man and faced him directly in front of them.

 

As the melody got unheard anymore, they were still shocked from this sudden stage to the moment were they didn’t know if they should applaud, cheer, cry or be happy.

 

“Wooow!!” Yuri cheered.

“Bravo!” Daesung cheered from aside.

“Perfect!!” Tiffany howled.

“Unnie saranghae!!” Seohyun the maknae called out happily.

“Oppa you’re cool!” the forever VIP Kim Hyoyeon groaned.

 

The others were looking around surprised with their reaction, like YG and SM had always been enemies, like YG and JYP had some collaborations, same goes with SM and JYP. But YG and SM to be together at the same place, this was the first moment since the foundation of these two entertainments.

 

“Hello everyone~” Taeyeon welcomed after taking her breath.

“It’s been a while, annyeonhaseyo~ I’m G Dragon.” Jiyong bowed down.

It was the first appearance for Jiyong ever since he got enlisted from the military service.

“J-Jiyong? Is that really you?” PSY stared at him in disbelief.

Jiyong chuckled, “I know you may be surprised about all this, and how it all happened..”

“..and whether this is a reality or a coincidence that no one knew about..” Taeyeon completed.

“Since when you two were this close and right by standing next to each other?” Kangin asked.

“Since the moment I fell for her?” Jiyong answered back without having a single mille second of hesitating.

All their eyes were popped out in shock, including Taeyeon.

“Let me introduce you,” Jiyong said, and wrapped his arm around her waist from the back, bringing her closer to him, “This is the love of my life, Kim Taeyeon.”

SNSD girls howled wildly together with BIGBANG members.

Taeyeon turned crimson-red as she got introduced like that to all her collogues, “A-Annyeonghaseyo..” she shuttered as she was chuckling shyly.

“She’s w-what?..” Leeteuk asked in disbelief.

“What’s going on Kim Taeyeon?” Kangta asked.

“Let me introduce you too, this is the man that makes me fall in love with him every moment my eyes fall on him, Kwon Jiyong. My husband.”

“Hus- WHAT?!!” Eunhyuk, Donghae, shingdong all sprayed out their wine.

“Kwon Jiyong, what’s going on? Is this some act or hidden camera?” Se7en asked seriously.

“This all about-” he was about to explain, but something caught their attention from behind him.

“Would you please take a seat first?” a deep voice, plead from behind.

As they found the source of sound, their eyes were welcomed by our white haired ghost Choi Seunghyun, together with our forever maknae Lee Seungri and the most manly man Dong Yongbae.

They thought it was just them, but as they took a good look, they was another person linking arms with both Seunghyun and Yongbae, and that’s no other than.. Park Bom.

 

“Bom-yang..” her YG collogues called longingly.

“Noona..”

“Unnie..” even her 2NE1 members wasn’t alerted by her presence on today’s party.

 

“Please take a seat, since this story is going to take a lot of your time.” Seungri said.

They couldn’t from all the shocks that they are getting one after the another.

He gestured for them to sit down.

 

“What are you doing?” Jiyong asked with a clueless eyes. 

“We’re narrating your romantic, fairytale-like story.”

Taeyeon looked at Bom with tears shining in her eyes, “Unnie..” she called yearningly.

Bom flashed her an assuring smile, and mouthed her, “I love you my girl.”

 

“Let me start first, since I lived with them almost the longest in here..” TOP started.

With that single sentence, their minds flipped upside down, BIGBANG’s TOP had lived with both Taeyeon and Jiyong before!

“So from where should I start, hmm..” he got seated comfortably on one of the chairs that got placed on the stage, facing both YG and SM’s all artists, and having Taeyeon and Jiyong seated on his side at the corner of the stage on the coach together, Taeyeon been wrapped by Jiyong’s long arms warmly.

“I have known Taeyeon more than I had knew Jiyong for. She’s that little girl of mine, we lived together for quite a while in UK, played around, went to school together, everything we did all along, we did it together.” He exhaled, “But then one day, she had to go to Korea with her father. I didn’t know that I could miss someone that much. She was the only one that I play around with, go out with or either chat with.”

Taeyeon looked at him meaningfully, as well as he did too.

“When she got there, with here forever messiness. She got into trouble and Jiyong had to help her manly, like every main actor do in these days dramas.” He looked at him and asked him, “Truly, what was the first thought that flew into your mind as you saw her?”

Jiyong took the mic beside him and said while locking his gaze with her eyes. “I wondered how angels could fall from the sky?”

As soon as he said that, all the girls melted at their places, having Taeyeon included as well. Her cheeks and heart were on fire, and she fell once again in love with him.

 

“After that appearance of a hero, both Taeyeon and Jiyong left in their own paths. But down in their heart they wished for another reunion.” TOP said, “And that really happened, as Mr. Kwon Jiyong knew that this little girl was his cousin, and he were assigned to be her guardian.”

“W-WHAT?!!”

“COUSIN?!”

“Yes, he was her cousin. He protected her, drove her school and way back to home, they were desk-mates at school, they got punished together, they ran away together too.”

“In short words, whatever these two did, was together.” Seungri said.

“Days went by, and this heartless protective boy broke this girl’s future by telling her that he can’t love her ever!” discomfort could be seen on TOP’s face as he said that, “Taeyeon quit the idea of being a singer that time, she hated her life, she couldn’t do anything. She simply left the nation and returned back to UK so she wouldn’t have to face him anymore.”

“And?..” Sandara asked excitedly as if Santa Claus was narrating a Christmas night bed story.

They chuckled at her.

“Taeyeon noona were casted actually by almost all the entertainments around our nation, including YG and SM of course.” Seungri stated a fact.

“Taeyeon-ssi had the chance to be one of our YG family?” DJ Tukutz said.

“But of course she didn’t want to be a one, since Jiyong was already debuted by then.”

“What? She was the one that made him a big star that days! Without her he wouldn’t be at this spot that he’s at right now!” Mr. Yang said in frustration.

They turned to see who is talking, actually Mr. Yang and Mrs. Jung both were invited to the party.

“Aye, don’t teacher!” Taeyeon said embarrassedly.

“What do you mean teacher?” Jiyong asked.

“Actually, it was Taeyeon that asked me by giving me all you recordings and your self-written songs back then before she entered the exam, asking me to do her a favor by asking my brother Yang Hyunsuk to scout you without telling that she is the one that asked for it, together for you and all the boys, including you, Seunghyun, Seungri and both Daesung and Yongbae.”

“W-What?!..” they were speechless.

“Ayee~ teacher! Why did you tell them? I didn’t do much though..” Taeyeon said, trying to avoid Jiyong’s penetrating gazes right now.

“Ya Kim Taeyeon!” all of them yelled out loudly.

She were startled enough to jump out of the coach, “W-What?..”

Jiyong kept looking at her touched and moved by the meaning of all what he just heard. Knowing that his woman was the reason behind his success of this life is something indescribable.

TOP continued on the story for them, while Jiyong kept on his eyes locked at her face, “After some more struggles Taeyeon was able to endure all the hardships and stand on the same stage next to Jiyong. That moment was where she started her revenge back on him.”

“What revenge?” Krystal asked.

“She wanted to let him fall deep in love with her then dump him out of her life, so he can taste the same pain that he let her have by leaving out of her life that easily with that one single sentence.”

“Woahh..” they were speechless.

“Excuse me, but can I ask if you’re really talking about the Kim Taeyeon that we all know? The one that is being cuddled by that man before our eyes?”

Taeyeon got embarrassed, and tried to pull away from him.

But Jiyong didn’t let to, “Yeah, that’s my woman.” Jiyong answered proudly, without taking his gaze off her.

“Do you know what was more interesting?” he asked, “That this girl in front of you all, even though she had to practice about an average of 8 hours a day, she didn’t leave her books out of her hands all the time as she was preparing for her debut.”

“I heard she didn’t complete her studies, she just stopped at third year of high school.”

“No, actually Taeyeon is a doctor everyone.” he announced proudly with a warm smile curving his lips up.

“Wh-What?”

“For real?!”

“I can’t believe more from this moment on!”

“Really, she is the one that saved my life couple months ago.” Seungri said.

“Right, you had an accident before.”

“How? Training days were hell for us!”

“That’s the power of love..” BoA said.

“What do you mean?”

“If she didn’t love him, she wouldn’t continue her studies for nothing.” BoA said as she were sitting calmly with both arms and legs crossed. “She wanted to be a doctor for one reason, so that if he gets hurt he would have her by his side.”

Taeyeon smiled to herself.

“This is the first time that I’m hearing these new brand facts to my ears.” Jiyong whispered to her ily.

“Not wanting to wrench you heart more, but this fragile girl watched this heartless man dating, making out with thousands of girls and she even helped him sometimes with his relationships, even though he was the only man in her life, it wasn’t the same for him. He kept on hurting her, instead of Taeyeon hurting him back as she wanted by taking a revenge on him, she helped him out and made the wound in her heart bigger and deeper.”

Pain could be seen on their faces.

“This man hanged out with her, played with her and all, even though he can’t forget those words that he said back then and know that she was still hurting because of them. But being away from each other, was something way more painful than those single words.”

Both of them nodded unknowingly.

 

“Let me start now,” Yongbae said, “Jiyong had always been my best friend, that we share blood and sweat together all along the years together.”

Jiyong sent him a sincere smile acknowledging his words..

“Do you all remembered the time were Taeyeon and EXO Baekhyun fellow rumor spread out about being in relationship together?”

They nodded, and Taeyeon were so embarrassed to look at the side where Baekhyun was sitting at with s.

“Actually Jiyong and Kiko didn’t date first, he suddenly called out a relationship with her to let Taeyeon see that she wasn’t the only one happy and not caring about the other.”

“Oww! So childish!” they cried out.

“Later on, Jiyong was breaking apart all nights alone for several days. When I finally swept his portable tablet from his hand as he was dozed off at the studio to see what he was doing all these night depressingly, I saw something that broke my heart more and more, but of course it can’t be hurting as half as what Jiyong had been all this time alone..” he inhaled a deep breath, “Jiyong was opening a different users in each type of electronics that he had right there, and writing good comments on Taeyeon defending her as when the conflicts between the two fandoms fired up that year.” He looked touched, Yongbae completed, “I never saw such a man in my life, he told her that he can’t love her. Then they pretended that nothing going on with them, and they’re just cousins. But from behind they were just longing for each other, and trying to comfort each other secretly without showing it up.”

Taeyeon looked at him with tears forming in her eyes, “Did you really do that?”

He gently wiped off her tears from her two cheeks with his thumps saying with his unique ear-melting voice, “I did it so I won’t see these tears running out from these beautiful eyes once again.” He said while focused on wiping every tear off so it won’t ruin her makeup.

“I love you Kwon Jiyong..” she said quietly, more like a whisper.

He smiled and replied back while cupping her face, “Not as much as me.”

 

“Did you see this simple gesture of them together?” Seungri asked, “They did it ever since I knew them, there’s no boundaries for them when it comes for cousins as we were at high school together.” with his sentence, all of them were shocked about several things, from them: How they’re so free with each other? and about them being at the same high school.

Daesung noticed their reaction, he climbed the stage, sitting next to TOP.

“Let me clear this for you all before you get confused.” He said as he grabbed the mic from TOP, “There’s a school named

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter