Take #18 : Ending A Chaotic Year And Starting Another

Set Me Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A very Quick and Short update, since I was bored today.. 

Now I can say that the story will begin!~~~~ 

Stay tuned for the main scenes next chapter.. 

PS: Did you like the trailer?..

 

#COMMENT!!

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

 

The year passed by and it was a busy year for both Taeyeon and Jiyong.

As Taeyeon had enter a new unit in her agency with her label-mates going under the name ‘SM - THE BALLAD’, and debut with a duet with SHINee’s Jonghyun and a solo song called ‘Set Me Free’ which made everyone pour their tears as soon as they hear it from the accurate sorrow and emotions that Taeyeon delivered while singing it all around the world.

 

After that successful sudden comeback, Girls’ Generation returned back with a OT9 comeback with their new style title song ‘Mr. Mr.’ but were hit with a unexpected news about two members Yoona and Sooyoung revealing their dating boyfriends to the whole world as soon as their album came out.

Sure that made all their interviews and variety shows that they were scheduled for their comeback album after a long year of waiting after their last album ‘I Got A Boy’ filled with questions about their private life’s and if the other members are hiding their boyfriends as well. But mainly focusing about Yoona and Sooyoung, that they were taken off most of their promised programs for this comeback so they won’t have troubles by answering these useless questions about their private life’s.  

Sooyoung and Yoona were really apologetic to their members for putting them in such a position, since they were getting suspected everywhere those days about if they are hiding a boyfriend here or there.

You may think that their trust between each other were getting weak and about to get broken. But that is not within SNSD girls, they became more stronger and more protective of their members, that they even shut all the reporters and Emcees by saying “What’s wrong with being in love? Is love a sin in your eyes? Aren’t we normal humans too? Just leave our life’s alone please!..” they busted at the end.

 

At the same time that all this happened, it was the freshly first days of Taeyeon’s first dating life ever.

She was worried every time she got asked about having someone in her life when she get interviewed anywhere.

And that lucky man was no other than.. EXO’s Baekhyun!

 

That goes the same for Tiffany, since she was the one defending her friends always and saying that she don’t have anyone at the moment where she was caught with her newly and first official boyfriend at April of 2014 going on a date secretly, but dispatch didn’t want to let this date a secret from their fans and announced this news of them dating for 4 months already, that made their agencies to make an official statement and announce that it’s true that they’re dating.

 

Just few months forward, the same went to Taeyeon. She was caught with Baekhyun on a car date. And even dispatch caught their kiss with their professional lenses. That shook the world!

It was just the prefect days where Baekhyun had felt his popularity then with their stunning and strong comeback on April of the same year. But then with this news, it just brought both for him and Taeyeon a headache and haters that threaten them in a scary and violent ways that no one could imagine.

But unfortunately, Baekhyun was young at the age and couldn’t take care of his girlfriend. That made Taeyeon take care of everything bravely with her fans, and explained to them her real intentions and that she wanted to feel loved once in her life peacefully and like every girl in this world.

Even after going into all these troubles alone, she couldn’t achieve what she really wanted and kept gaining hates and stress all the way as long as they kept having the title ‘Dating’ each other.

 

Just few months later, the same went to Jiyong. But it was really different and didn’t shock anyone since all the world were aware of it and some even where praying and hoping for this to happen.

And that was nothing other than..

“G-Dragon and Kiko Mizuhara on a date in Seoul!”

The fans encouraged them, and gave them their blessing as soon as the news came out.

 

Taeyeon concentrated her activities with subgroup TTS. They released their sophomore EP, ‘Holler’ in September 2014. The album debuted at number one on both the Billboard World Albums chart and the Gaon Album Chart. Taeyeon took the responsibility for the album's song selection.

During the promotion period, the three singers were also featured in the reality show ‘The TaeTiSeo’. The show took a more close-up and personal side of the three singers, revealing th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter