Mission Vkook: France part 1/2

BTS Chat room
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

princessjin6xx logged in

 

swagman14 logged in

 

mahjamsisgewd logged in

 

jhorse54 logged in

 

chimchim09 logged in

 

princessjin6xx: Where the heck are you!? The cab is leaving in seven minutes!

 

chimchim09: We are on our way! Jungkook has lost his phone

 

swagman14: If you aren’t down here in like three minutes we are leaving without you!

 

mahjamsisgewd: Well, where did he last see his phone?

 

chimchim09: Alright and he said he last saw it on the nightstand between me and Taehyung and now it’s gone!

 

jhorse54: Have you checked if Taehyung by accident have packed it?

 

chimchim09: YES! Or no…

 

princessjin6xx: You are really dumb sometimes, did you know that

 

chimchim09: What?

 

chimchim09: Taehyung has it, we are coming!

 

mahjamsisgewd: Well finally

 

mahjamsisgewd went idle

 

jhorse54 went idle

 

princessjin6xx went idle

 

chimchim09 went idle

 

swagman14 went idle

 

“Omg you guys .” Yoongi was really frustrated because he didn’t want to leave without the maknaes but he didn’t want to wait either. The seven bangtan boys were heading inside the airplane on their way to France. The flight wasn’t as long this time, maybe a two-two and a half hours.

“Well sorry but I am not the one at fault.” Jimin huffed and glared at Yoongi who gladly glared back.

“I know, I know stop rubbing it in, I’m sorry okay?” Jungkook was a bit frustrated too because his hyung’s can’t get over it. Taehyung was close to Jungkook and they have been since they left the hotel. The seats weren’t enough so the hyung’s told Taehyung to sit Jungkook’s lap. He had apologized maybe a couple of hundred times if Jungkook felt uncomfortable. Which Jungkook felt but he always told him that he was fine.

This time they sat two—two-two and one. Hoseok sat alone. Namjin, Yoonmin and Vkook of course.

It was ten o’clock in the morning and they would arrive at lunch time. The flight didn’t really feel like a flight because the two hours went by pretty fast.

When they were about to land on the ground they saw the Eiffel Tower and the elders felt the excitement about what they were going to do to the youngest.

 

At the hotel they lived: Taehyung and Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi and Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok. Yoongi complained about perhaps being at night, Hoseok only laughed and wished him good luck while Jin and Namjoon told him not to over exaggarete the whole situation, it was only two days they were staying anyway.

Then Jimin started complaining about Yoongi being inconsiderate and being plainly mean about not wanting to room with him. Jimin played drama queen and eventually Yoongi gave up and said he didn't hate him. Jimin got really happy and giddy about the fact.

Junkook and Taehyung didn't have any complaints at all and the 'old team' (even though Yoongi was older than Namjoon and Hoseok) as they called them was completely chill with each other.

When the pairs arrived at the hotel room, they noticed a thing...

What the hell are all these flower petals? And why one bed! And why one big round bed!?!? Yoongi had a mental breakdown and complained about sharing a bed with a ert. Jungkook and Taehyung didn't have any big problem with this, the only thing being that they had complete problems calming down from their thoughts.

Jimin on the other hand just felt confused when he saw those rose petals. Did they do this for us? Why though?

 

chimchim09 logged in

 

goldenseagull123 logged in

 

mahjamsisgewd logged in

 

princessjin6xx logged in

 

jhorse54 logged in

 

chimchim09: Why do we have one round bed with rose petals on it?

 

goldenseagull123: we also got that:/

 

chimchim09: Strange

 

princessjin6xx: I dunno, I can ask the manager

 

goldenseagull123: do that hyung

 

mahjamsisgewd: How come we didn't get that?:(

 

jhorse54: oh stop with the emoticons, only Taehyung is allowed to do that

 

mahjamsisgewd: u r mean

 

jhorse54: I very well know that

 

chimchim09: srsly

 

princessjin6xx: manager hyung said that all couples get a round big bed and rose petals if they didn't fill in that we didn't want that but since we didn't you get a round bed and rose petals since we are in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter