Mission Vkook: Sweden part 1/2

BTS Chat room
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

princessjin6xx logged in

 

chimchim09 logged in

 

goldenseagull123 logged in

 

cutietaetae logged in

 

mahajmsisgewd logged in

 

jhorse54 logged in

 

swagman14 logged in

 

princessjin6xx: Are you guys all set?

 

cutietaetae: Yes hyung!

 

goldenseagull123: Ne

 

jhorse54: Ne

 

chimchim09: Of course, what do you think of me?

 

swagman14: I believe all of us think a lot of things about you, Jimin

 

chimchim09: why are you so mean?

 

swagman14: I am born this way

 

princessjin6xx: Namjoon.

 

mahjamsisgewd: Ne

 

princessjin6xx: All set?o_O

 

mahjamsisgewd: Okay let me see

 

princessjin6xx: YOU FORGOT SOMETHING DIDN’T YOU?

 

mahjamsisgewd: Uhm…

 

princessjin6xx: SERIOUSLY????? What did you forget then?

 

mahjamsisgewd: My wallet…

 

princessjin6xx: Well, sorry, no food for YOU

 

mahjamsisgewd: OKAY I AM SORRY PLEASE!!! I’LL PAY BACK

 

swagman14: Okay, okay, as long as you pay back

 

chimchim09: Wow

 

goldenseagull123: Since when did Yoongi become so damn kind?

 

princessjin6xx: No swearing, Jungkook-ah

 

goldenseagull123: ugh

 

swagman14: Shut up, I am kind, just not towards you two

 

mahjamsisgewd: Thanks Yoongi, I owe you

 

swagman14: U huh

 

cutietaetae: How clumsy Namjoon-hyung!:)

 

goldenseagull123: Lol smiley face

 

mahjamsisgewd: shut up brat

 

goldenseagull123: Wow, woke up on the bad side?

 

mahjamsisgewd: I’m not going to answer that

 

princessjin6xx: Alright, Namjoonie and Jungkook-ah, take a chill pill

 

swagman14: Well, the flight is leaving in about ten minutes, shouldn’t we get going?

 

princessjin6xx: Oh yeah, LET’S GET GOING

 

princessjin6xx went idle

 

chimchim09 went idle

 

cutietaetae went idle

 

goldenseagull123 went idle

 

swagman14 went idle

 

mahjamsisgewd went idle

 

jhorse54 went idle

 

On the flight…

“Please shut up, I am trying to sleep…” Yoongi whined as usual. Vkook was sitting beside each other, after orders from the older. Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok were sitting together and Jin and Namjoon beside each other.

“You are so boring. It’s morning, you shouldn’t be sleeping.” Jimin poked Yoongi’s nose making him growl.

“Well, I sleep all day long.” Yoongi put his hand behind his head and sighed.

“Stop bothering him unless he wants you to.” Hoseok said. He smirked. He knew Jimin liked Yoongi, it was pretty obvious. Yoongi liked Jimin too and Hoseok knew it. He believed Yoongi was too much of a coward to admit it though. Jimin left Yoongi alone and decided to take a nap too.

After leaving the ground and being in the air for around 20 minutes, Hoseok looked back and saw Vkook already asleep. He then remembered he had to come up with an idea for a mission for the two maknaes. Hoseok decided to take a meeting with the seniors and talk about their plan.

“What should we do in Paris then?” Hoseok started.

“I think we should trick them. That should be a lot of fun.” Jimin smirked and rubbed his hands together.

“Why not go mainstream and trick them up to the Eiffel Tower at night, preparing a dinner for them?” Jin suggested. He and Namjoon had their heads leaning against each other when they looked back.

“Yeah why not, that should be nice.” Yoongi went a little soft and Jimin noticed. Oh wow, believe if I had a date with him?

“Okay, me and Namjoon could set up that date in Paris and in Orlando then?”

“Well, we must go to Universal studios shouldn’t we? I mean we can just go easy on that and just disappear and they have to hang out together why not? Easy peasy lemon squeezy.” Jimin waved his hadn at how easy it is. What the five didn’t know was that a younger boy named Jungkook woke up when they started talking. He pretended to sleep. He didn’t hear very well because he wasn’t near enough. He heard about a plan, but didn’t know why they talked about a plan? He couldn’t move because Taehyung’s head lay on his shoulder. When he tried to move, Taehyung snuggled up closer and hugged his arm. Jungkook couldn’t help but smile and he felt his face flush up. How embarrassing. Taehyung mumbled something in his sleep, about cookies and Jungkook started blushing even more. He could admit that he was gay, but admitting that he liked Taehyung? No he can’t do that. Why, you may ask? Because Jungkook is too afraid of rejection.

Soon, Jungkook couldn’t pretend sleeping anymore, he let sleep take over and he slept until he felt the whole airplane shake and he felt shaking arms around his right arm. He looked to see Taehyung afraid. Jungkook knew they were on the ground, but Taehyung was always as afr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter