Yoonmin grocery shopping pt. 2

BTS Chat room
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: Well, rated m for yeah, you'll see

”Okay so you’re telling me you forgot you had frozen groceries while you were out eating ice cream and forgot to buy the specific loaves of bread?” Yoongi and Jimin were standing in front of Jin getting slight scolding with their heads turned downwards. They indeed had a lot of drama on their trip.

“Okay, no more grocery shopping for you.” Was the final statement and Jimin was almost happy because he didn’t want to go back. Nope.

“What the hell did you do anyway?” The question both of them didn’t want to answer. Namjoon had entered the kitchen after listening to Jin’s usual scolding. He was walking casually in his sweats and his crop top.

“Euhm…” Yoongi started. He was the one doing the talking often, but now he just couldn’t handle the pressure and he didn’t want to reveal anything. He looked at Jimin fiddling nervously with his fingers. He was looking down and because of his short hair you could see his faint blush. He looked beautiful.

“Mm okay, go rest.” Namjoon said before any of them could utter a word. The leader’s voice seemed calm and just utterly uninterested all of a sudden but Yoongi knew his fellow rapper’s tactics. He could hear the faint understanding in his words. That was typical Namjoon, deep and somehow complicated.

 

Jimin left first, entering his shared room with Taehyung and Jungkook. The two latter’s weren’t there at the moment, probably out on some kind of date. I wish I was on a date too… But then Jimin remembered. He replayed every single detail and he was still owned an explanation because of his hyung’s actions. He couldn’t deny that he actually liked the kiss, but why? Why didn’t he explain the at the market? Why didn’t he make an action to go search for him? Why did he leave him all alone for an whole hour and a half?

All those thoughts were spinning around in Jimin’s head and it was making him dizzy. He lay down on his bed and looked up at the ceiling. He listened to every movement ringing through the apartment. He was just trying to relax and let go of these thoughts - to relax and go to a better place.

So he closed his eyes, feeling sleepiness confront him and take over him. He was just about to actually fall asleep when his door creaked open. He could tell because it creaked as long as you moved it and he looked up with sleepy eyes. In the doorframe he saw Yoongi standing there and peeking in. He saw the younger looking tired on the bed.

Jimin started sitting up in an upright position but Yoongi sprinted into the room, closed the door and put his hand on the younger’s chest, leading him down onto the mattress. Shocked, to say the least, but obliged his hyung anyway. He knew better not to.

“Don’t, just rest.” Yoongi’s soothing and deep voice told him and he slowly closed his eyes and his head met with the soft pillow. He sighed contently but was reminded with the painful feeling of jealousy when his mind reminded him of the view of Yoongi and THAT GIRL talking. It was painful to actually see it with his own eyes but it had happened.

“I know you’re confused.” Because Yoongi is known for his ‘reading minds’ ability. He could read Jimin like a book. He just didn’t show that he literally knew the younger inside out.

“Hmm…” Jimin hummed, obviously tired but he was listening intently. Yoongi’s hand was still resting on Jimin’s chest and he didn’t want the warmth to go away. “I’m sorry, Jiminah.” The added factor with his name made it feel more serious. Jimin felt a bit uncomfortable but he hummed anyway to exactly say that yes, he was angry at Yoongi and he should know that. He was still keeping his eyes closed.

“Jimin-ah… Are you listening?” Jimin hummed once again, too lazy to respond a proper answer.

“Well… I am sorry for leaving you totally alone in the grocery store… I really won’t say I forgot you…” He trailed off. Even though Jimin was angry as he couldn’t help to find his usually arrogant and feisty hyung, really cute. He could literally say he forgave him right then and there because he actually thought about him, but he deserved an answer.

“I met this girl… Nayeon, she started talking to me and we kind of had a past that made me stay…” He trailed off again but this time it didn’t make Jimin’s heart flutter. He immediately shot up from his laying position and knocked Yoongi straight in the head.

“Ow! Why’d you do that?” And hence the fluffy moment was broken.

“Tell me about your past.” Jimin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter