Mission Vkook: USA part 3/3

BTS Chat room
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

princessjin6xx logged in

 

mahjamsisgewd logged in

 

jhorse54 logged in

 

chimchim09 logged in

 

goldenseagull123 logged in

 

cutietaetae logged in

 

princessjin6xx: Are everyone awake?

 

jhorse54: No hyung won’t wake up

 

princessjin6xx: Just push him off the bed

 

jhorse54: He’ll kill us

 

mahjamsisgewd: YOU DO IT

 

jhorse54: YOU ARE THE YOUNGER ONE YOU DO IT

 

princessjin6xx: JUST DO IT ALREADY

 

chimchim09: Well, hyung already knows I’m awake~

 

goldenseagull123: We’re awake hyung

 

mahjamsisgewd: OMG I DID IT

 

cutietaetae: What’s happening? :o

 

jhorse54: OMG YOONGI HYUNG CALM YOUR HE IS CHARGING FOR NAMJOON

 

mahjamsisgewd: HELP ME HOSEOK

 

jhorse54: NOPE, YOU DID IT, TAKE YOUR OWN CONSEQUENSES

 

princessjin6xx: Jung Hoseok

 

jhorse54: Fine…

 

chimchim09: I’m going to wash my face bye

 

chimchim09 went idle

 

goldenseagull123: Me too

 

goldenseagull123 went idle

 

cutietaetae went idle

 

princessjin6xx: Jung Hoseok, what’s happening

 

jhorse54: Well Yoongi had calmed down, he is furious

 

princessjin6xx: Okay, get ready, we’ll meet in the lobby in 30 minutes

 

princessjin6xx went idle

 

jhorse54 went idle

 

mahjamsisgewd went idle

 

Everyone actually came on time in the lobby, Jin and Jimin, being roommates right now, came of course, first. They just dropped in one by one, but no one came late.

“Okay let’s go, we’ll take two cabs, me Jimin and Yoongi and the rest of you ride another cab.” Yoongi was too tired to even care - he would probably sleep the whole way.

Upon entering the cab, Jimin sits at the left and Yoongi jumps to the middle and Jin sits in the front. Jimin was flattered that Yoongi wanted to sit beside him. “Why don’t you sit there?” Jimin pointed at the empty seat beside Yoongi. “I need a pillow.” Jimin blushed upon that comment and he leaned his head into Jimin’s shoulder, quickly falling asleep. Jimin’s shoulder was so soft… The muscles were soft.

Jimin was happy that Yoongi appreciated his shoulder as a pillow. A normal person who didn’t know Yoongi would probably think he is rude, but Jimin could see the silver lining of his actions.

After ten minutes Yoongi had unconsciously wrapped his arms around Jimin’s arm and snuggled against it. He always slept with a big pillow to hug because it is so comfortable. He brought his feet up and slept like a little baby. Jin was happy to see his ‘kids’ being so damn cute. Yoongi does not do CUTE.

Jimin slept during the whole ride together with Yoongi and didn’t notice him hugging his arm like a baby koala.

Yoongi meant well, he just hated showing affection in front of others. He liked Jimin, he just didn’t know how much and he is absolutely not the cheesy guy everyone wished he was, sometimes.

Jin was just sitting and admiring the environment, just as Namjoon did in the front seat. He had three kids in the back of the car.

 

“Look at Jimin!” Hoseok was showing a funny video of Jimin and the vkook couple was laughing so loudly. Namjoon just rolled his eyes. “Look at his face!” Jungkook cackled. They cracked up at Jimin derping on a photo. They were laughing and cracking up so much Namjoon sighed at least ten times in the span of five minutes. Why couldn’t he ride with Jin or someone normal? This ride was going to be long.

 

After 30 minutes…

“We’ve arrived, dundunrdun.” Taehyung made drumming noise together with Jungkook. Yoongi, Jimin and Jin had already arrived.

 

“Where should we start?” Jungkook asked as they stepped inside of the big amusement park. Namjoon, being the leader, was in charge of getting everyone home or he’ll get a lot of scolding if someone got hurt on the way or something.

“Okay, should we split into three groups?” Jin suggested and it ended up being the two maknaes(obviously since this was a vkook mission) and Jimin and Yoongi because Jimin insisted and Yoongi didn’t have any last words before the rest of the elder group left to their own group. He huffed, feeling quite betrayed. I’m going to spend the whole day with Jimin?

He wouldn’t dare to admit it to himself but he enjoyed the presence of the younger. He was always so cheering and cute - despite being a total in their group. He was never like that in real life - he was just such a badass on social media.

Jimin knew how to lighten the mood. The whole amusement park was filled with music and he danced around like nobody’s business. Yoongi was sure God installed something in his body to make him dance as soon as he hears a beat.

So they were walking towards the Hulk ride. Vkook was probably walking further towards Harry Potter World or something, and the other elders walked to the free fall.

 

Jimin was as per usual doing simple moves while walking to the queue together with a strolling Yoongi. He tried always pretending to be a grumpy when he is around Jimin. He doesn’t know why but his body just shuts down all of his nice sides and he becomes cold towards the younger. He doesn’t know why Jimin still want to hang out with him, he is so persistent. It doesn’t matter how cold or mean he is towards the younger, he will always find his way back like a boomerang.

“Hyung, hurry up!” Jimin started running through the empty way to the ride. There was practically no queue at all and Yoongi started to feel the tension build inside him. He was going to go in loops? And like 90˚ downwards? Hell no.

“I don’t want to go.” He answered and Yoongi, you really have to control your voice. “Why?” Jimin stopped in his tracks and his face had fallen from his usual happy self. He immediately felt strong regret saying that. “Uhm… Okay then we’ll go…” He mumbled because he couldn’t possibly let Jimin down with that saddened face. He felt so bad for being the cause of it but he tried not letting his emotions take him over, he still had to keep an image, for Jimin.

“Alright then…” Jimin mumbled, feeling hesitating because of his hyung. Yoongi started walking ahead of the younger and he followed closely after. They sat in the middle of the ride and oh no Yoongi could feel the panic rise in his body. He was nervous and it felt like he would vomit any time soon.

“I-I am not so sure about this…” That image was still fighting but his emotions were soon taking over. It was hard now that he was going to be shot upwards like a rocket and then go downwards and oh no this was a huge mistake. Jimin had taking a total mood swing and was as excited as ever and was smiling like an idiot. He was clearly excited while Yoongi looked like he would cry any time soon.

“It’ll be fun~” He was smiling and laughing at the expression of Yoongi’s face. He had that ‘Suga-expression’

  

(u know what I mean? Can you even see them? ps: I love him like he is so cute right here. No? Okay)

The last of the safety instruction was told and Yoongi understood close to nothing because his English vocabulary was quite small. They just did as everyone else and oh no, the ride was moving and Yoongi just had these REALLY POSITIVE (*cough) thoughts about the vehicle falling from the rail in the midst of a loop and they would fall to their death.

It went slow at first and Jimin had all these butterflies flying around in his body of excitement because this was so fun. It was so fun riding with his hyung and they haven’t even ridden it yet.

“I don’t feel good about this…” Yoongi whined from Jimin’s right side and he could just laugh at that. His reactions were so cute and funny he couldn’t help it. “Hyung it’s too late, just enjoy the ride.” He tried easing the elder but it was practically impossible because he was laughing so much and he felt the adrenaline rush through his body as the ride became noticeably faster and they were shot upwards and then downwards. Jimin immediately put up his hands and screamed like everyone else.

As the roller coaster shot up and then went down Yoongi could literally say he threw his façade out of the window and screamed like never before. He wasn’t usually scared of heights or roller coasters but when you are going straight down, he gets so tense he can literally FEEL the abs forming. He closed his eyes and he could hear Jimin’s cute laughter while riding. He was screaming excitedly like a little kid and Yoongi was just clutching onto the safety bar as tight as he could so he wouldn’t disappear in the strong wind.

He was also screaming but more terrified than Jimin. Jimin gazed at Yoongi before returning to himself. His hyung was seriously funny - he looked so fun when they went down.

As the ride wasn’t going as much down Yoongi realized that loops was extremely funny and nice to ride. He looked like a happy turtle riding the roller coaster together with the baby-faced ox beside him. He was literally having the time of his life and he was now screaming excitedly with Jimin and had his hands up in the air.

When the ride came to an end Yoongi almost, ALMOST whined about it. He wanted to ride more and he would drag Jimin with him. It felt as if a new Yoongi had developed because he was just so excited right now but he tried reminding himself that he should act cold.

 

“Harry Potter World!” Taehyung was literally like a five year old child visiting Willy Wonka’s candy factory or something. He had a big smile plastered on his face and he was his hands together in awe when he saw everything. It was such a big experience and Taehyung could just think of all the references there. They were walking in Hogsmeade and it was almost crowded.

“Don’t run away.” Was the strict rule coming from Jungkook’s mouth. He was almost as excited as Taehyung because he is a little child deep inside, just like Taehyung is but he is on the outside. He didn’t want to lose Taehyung somewhere because God knows how easy that’ll be. He had to keep an eye on his hyung.

"Jungkookie take a picture with me!" Taehyung ran forward to the said object he wanted to take a picture with. It was the Hogwarts Express and Jungkook only smiled and went to the little kid waiting for him.

"Smile~" They smiled sweet smiles and Taehyung took the picture. They looked at it and chuckled because they looked goofy.

"Aww let's go ride something!" Taehyung was feeling excited and Jungkook chuckled at his hyung's silliness.

"Come here." He reached forward to grab Taehyung's hand because skin ship with Tae was the bomb dot com.

He could feel Taehyung's hand warm up and he felt himself getting warm too. He was blushing madly and when he looked at Taehyung, he was also blushing. He looked so cute he squealed a little bit.

"Ahhh, come on." Taehyung dragged his dongsaeng towards the ride in the Hogwarts Castle. It was so cool just standing in line in the castle. It was just like in the movies. The paintings were moving and Taehyung pointed at every reference he spotted and Jungkook just smiled and nodded. Despite being younger Jungkook felt older since the elder was like a little kid. But he liked Taehyung that way. He wouldn’t want it any other way.

 

“Ahh, Jungkookie don’t let go!” Taehyung half shrieked, half said. They were walking on a conveyor belt and you were supposed to sit down at the same time. Taehyung’s balance wasn’t actually terrible - he just wanted Jungkook to hold his hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter