Revelations and Negotiations

Songs of the Abyss

Chapter 13: Revelations and Negotiations

 

Warning: Grossly unbeta’d. Sorry.

The cavern that the silent image led them to looked ancient. The scrawls of images scattered throughout the walls were crude and hollow. Scratches of huts and stick figurines with spears directed at gargantuan snake. The snake’s jaw was open, it’s body moving towards a moon atop the small village. All of this leading to door with an image of woman holding the sea in her palms. Suho walks to the center and turns around. looks into the eyes of his audience and bows.

“Hey! What’s happening here!” Echoes through the cave as the man in front of them disintegrates into a puddle, mask and cloak melting into streaks of sea staining the rocks.

The group turns around to find Junmyeon marching into the cave followed by Jessi and Minho.

“How did you get in here?” Jessi asks, her normally stoic face upturned into a blend of a frown and a grimace. Lay peers into her face. The brave face that the mayor’s sister usually shows is gone, replacing it a look of fear. Jessie knits her brows, and squints.

Anxious.

Lay glances at the other advisors and is presented a stern gaze. His face is steely, eyes trained at something beyond their small group. Lay looks follows his gaze. It leads to the door.

Perturbed.

Then Lay peers at the young mayor. The mastermind. The genius that had created this plan. The mayor’s eyes glow with anger and confusion. But the minstrel sees something beyond the glimmering frustration. There, hidden beneath the mask was a glint of hope.

Excitement.

“The right question is why don’t we know about this.” Kyungsoo directs a gaze at the three newcomers.

“And what do the Naga want with this place?”

“Don’t you go questioning us, midget. This is none of your business!” Minho screams, his face flaring as he takes a step forward.

It happens quickly. It was the quickest the minstrel had seen Kyungsoo move.

His hands were on Minho’s neck. But instead warm fingers, a granite hand indents itself into Minho’s tanned neck.

“This is my business. I’ve made it my business.” Kyungsoo growls into Minho’s face, “As long as there are people in danger, I will make it into my business!”
 

Minho gasps. Kyungsoo lets go.

“Beyond this door is an artifact that each leader has defended. The gift and the curse of our island.” Jessi murmurs, her eyes blank.

“Beyond that door is the Deepstone.”

Lay, Kyungsoo, Jongdae, and Kyuhyun gasp. Kai, on the other hand, stares at his companions with an asking expression.

“What’s a deepstone?”

“It’s the stone touched by Melora when she first touched our world’s surface.” Kyungsoo supplies, looking over to Kai, “It contains immense natural energies.”

Jessi suddenly moves across the bodies, shoving the bodies out of the as she made her way to the stone door.

“But beyond this door is no ordinary deepstone.” She touches the carving of Melora holding the sea.

“What’s beyond this door is a stone that contains the spirit of the Bakunawa.”

There’s a collective gasp.

Kai raises his hands, “Can everyone stop reacting in sync. I don’t know what’s happening.”

“The Bakunawa is an ancient creature born from the darkest depths of the ocean.” Lay says patting Kai on the head.

Kai rolls his eyes, “You know what, I’m going to check up on Baekhyun. You guys finish up choir practice and fill me in once everything’s done.” There’s a soft pop and Kai’s gone.

“Pissy isn’t he?” Minho groans crossing his arms as he looks at the place Kai disappeared from.

“That’s rich coming from you, Mr. Sunshine.” Kyungsoo says turning his back and joining Jessi by the stone door.

“Again, why did you not disclose this information?” Kyungsoo calms himself and makes his stone lighter and friendlier.

“It’s a heavy burden for any normal person.” Junmyeon cuts in, “Protecting such a powerful artifact. It’s extremely difficult. It takes a toll on a person. You don’t know when forces will attack your island. You don’t know if you’re sister will be alive the time you wake up.” Junmyeon is making his way to the stone door as well, his arms reaching for the barrier.

“You don’t get to sleep at night. You don’t get to think about things you want to do,” Junymeon pauses, “You don’t get to dream.”

Lay sees the way Junmyeon shakes slightly as he speaks the last line.

“You wouldn’t understand.”

“I can’t leave.”

“I don’t have a choice.”

“I want to go to the point where the sun touches the sea.”

Junmyeon approaches Kyungsoo and looks at him head on.

“I want my people to live their lives, Kyungsoo. You can’t live when everything you think about is this godforsaken rock.” His voice bitters at the end. His eyes turning downcast and his shoulders slumping.

There is silence as everyone takes the mayor, takes in the pain and loneliness he is feeling.

“I’m sorry.”

Junmyeon looks up. His eyes search for the source, searches for the man who had confused his mind and affected his heart so much.

He finds him frowning. The man’s voice that used to be so sure, so lit with mischief and guile had broken. There standing before him was regret.

Junmyeon shakes his head, letting the tears in his eyes cascade to the floor.

“It’s okay. I’ve decided to end this burden.”

No one understands. No one but Lay.

Because suddenly, Junmyeon is trapped in strong, slender arms. Suddenly, his nose smells the earth and cedar wood that clings to Lay’s shirt. He can feel the heat of the other’s body against him. He can feel Lay’s heartbeat against his skin, the beats strumming against his tired body.

Because suddenly Junmyeon was engulfed in Lay. And nothing ever felt so right.

But as quickly as it happened, it ended. As Minho suddenly pries Lay of Junmyeon.

“What are you doing, Junmyeon? This isn’t like you.” Junmyeon shrugs Minho off. And steps toward the man he had just been hugging. And, with a great amount of courage, latches his hand with lay’s.

“Since we’re revealing secrets now, I’d better come clean about something else.” Junmyeon states his hand still in lay’s.

Everyone looks towards the pair. Minho looking particularly peeved at the intertwined fingers. Even lay had become confused at the young mayor’s statement.

An intake of breath. A nervous glance around the room.

“Lay and I are a couple.”

“What!?”

“Huh?”

“Finally.”

“Fast, so fast.”

Junmyeon’s face had turned a violent red, and his eyes turning downcast as he fixes his gaze on his hand entwined with the minstrel’s.

Minho charges again, this time grabbing a very silent, very baffled lay and ramming him into a wall.

“What kind of bull did you pull with Junmyeon? Did you blackmail him or something!?” He seethes, muscles tensing as he pushed lay further in. The cold rock surface making an indent onto the minstrel’s skin.

Lay does not struggle, his body’s slackening against Minho’s vice grip. But suddenly, roots rise from underneath Minho’s feet, tangling itself around the aggressors feet. Then, in a flash of moving green, Minho is hoisted into the air, the man hanging upside down, the roots holding the man’s feet hostage.

Lay drops down into the ground, dusts himself and clears his throat before looking at Mino.

“Do not attack someone without first analyzing their capabilities,” he says looking over at Minho with a dismissive glare, “I thought you were better than this? And you claim that you will protect Junmyeon?” lay shakes his head in disappointment.

“What a joke.” He walks toward Junmyeon but looks back at the last minute, “Also, I only found out we were a couple right now.” He looks over at Junmyeon, “It seems your mayor has more surprises in store for me.”

Junmyeon blushes profusely, then Jessi cuts in.

“Okay, I don’t know how we’ve gotten to this point. But I think it would be wise if we all talked about this tomorrow morning,” she says. The others responding with grumbles of assent.

 “Kyuhyun grab that angry man as well, he might be of help,” Jessi says looking pointedly at the man from Glasskeep.

“We’ll meet at the peak of the island at dawn, don’t tell anyone.” Junmyeon adds, shaking himself out of his embarrassed stupor.

“Someone let me down!”

Minho’s scream goes unnoticed by the people in the room. Lay goes over to Junmyeon and places a gentle peck on his temple. Junmyeon going scarlet again at the tender affection.

“I’m glad you’ve made your choice.” Lay whispers into Junmyeon’s ear.

“Me too.”

Lay lets go and walks over to Kyuhyun and gives him a tight hug.

“Ask Kangin to keep my identity secret. I’m not quite ready for it to come out.” Lay whispers. His brother hums in response, letting the younger man go and heading for the entrance of the cave. Quietly the rest of the group file out of the cave, preparing themselves for the days to come.

The waterfall closes. The rushing waters once again covering the deep secret of the Misty Isles.


 

On the other side of the island, by the fire that had long been snuffed out, the remnants only soot and ash was a tall man heaving a slumbering figure on his back.

Chanyeol was stricken with fear the moment Jiya barged into their shared room screaming her head off about Baekhyun and Naga. That’s when the beam of light cried out, it’s a miracle none of the villagers were disturbed. Chanyeol immediately waked the rest, pointedly approaching Kai to see what happened, and if necessary to go find lay.

He remembers how Kyungsoo and Jongdae rushed beside him, weapons haphazardly secured onto their persons, how they all but stumbled into the clearing to find a serene, knocked out Baekhyun.

“You’ll be the death of me,” Chanyeol huffs to the man perched on his back. His slow and steady breath caressing Chanyeol’s nape.

“You know sometimes I forget that we just met,” Chanyeol continues, “The first time we met you were passed out too.” Chanyeol shakes his head as he passes the huts, letting the silence of the village wash over him.

“I’ve become so attached to you, I can’t even describe it.” Chanyeol pauses and tries to see if Baekhyun is by any means closer to the consciousness. To his relief, the boy’s heartrate is slow and tepid, his breathing evened, his being silent.

“I’m always hoping that you can smile freely again. You’ve been carrying the burden of your powers so much, it hurts to see you so down.”

Chanyeol chuckles to himself.

“I know what you’re going through, I know what it feels to carry the burden of your powers. I know the feeling of carrying the fates of many at the slightest movement of your hand. It’s terrifying.” They’re close to their hut now, the familiar stone path coming up.

“But we can’t live in fear. Trust me. I learned it the hard way.”

Chanyeol shakes his head and laughs at himself.

“This is the moment you’d ask me how I knew. I can hear your voice, I can even see you tilt your head.” He reaches the steps of the steps of their hut and climbs quietly.

“Containing your powers won’t stop it from churning inside you. It needs to be used, and if you don’t let it out, it’s going to implode. Or eat you out slowly.”

“There’s going to be a time when I won’t be there to save you. What will you do then?”

He reaches their hut and enters. He places Baekhyun on one of the beds careful not to interrupt his slumber, but by the way Baekhyun is snoring into his neck he has to do more than shake the man to wake him up. Nevertheless he gently cradles the smaller man’s body down and tucks him in. Chanyeol takes a seat at the edge of the bed looking at Baekhyun. The silence fills Chanyeol with guilt.

There’s a soft pop and suddenly Kai is staring straight at Chanyeol. Being caught unaware, Chanyeol jumps and stumbles onto the floor.

Kai quickly goes on to help the guy while trying to keep in his laughter.

“I’ll never get used to you doing that.” Chanyeol huffs getting to his feet. Kai utters a meek apology before directing his attention to Baekhyun.

“Why is it that I always find this idiot passed out?”

Chanyeol chuckles at the fondness in Kai’s voice. He sometimes forgets how close the two are, given the circumstances of the past few weeks. Baekhyun was always with Chanyeol and Kai was with Kyungsoo, then the incident happened and Kai just didn’t want to talk to anyone.

A lot of things happened very quickly and the boys are still reeling from what happened.

“I honestly don’t know why I thought it was a good idea to befriend you. You’ve done nothing but leave me seconds away from a heart attack.” Kai mutters softly as he crouches near Baekhyun.

“Sometimes I imagine if we were actually friends in Everdale. I would probably attempt to smuggle you out of the orphanage in exchange for the smashing rum cake, then we’d go around the town messing up people’s plants.”

Chanyeol smiles at the idea. The idea of being normal, or whatever normal they could afford.

“Existing is so much harder when you have so much happening to you all at once, isn’t it?” Kai continues, “But I’m glad you’re getting better.” Kai takes a look at the tall man hovering over him and Baekhyun.

“You’re smiling more because of this idiot, right?” Kai shakes his head and stands up and takes a seat at a neighbouring bed. Throughout the entire conversation, Chanyeol stays quiet. He doesn’t want to interrupt the quiet moment Kai has with Baekhyun. He knows all too well what it feels like to see someone you care about helpless. Sometimes you have to vent out your feelings. This was Kai doing that to Baekhyun without the other worrying so much.

“They’re talking about ancient evil snake things and stones,” Kai says from where he seated.

“Huh?”

Kai adjusts himself so that he’s lying on his back facing the ceiling, arms resting on his head.

“Something about a banukawa or something.”

Chanyeol looks at Kai’s body, “The Bakunawa?”

“Yeah, that one.”

“What about it?”

“Apparently its spirit is sealed behind the waterfall or something.”

“Oh,” Chanyeol takes a step towards another bed and lies down himself, closing his eyes and letting the sleep enter his mind. Only when he is almost slumbering does the information really set in.

“Wait! What!?” Chanyeol screams sitting up and peering over at Kai’s sleeping figure. He stands up and paces straight towards Kai shaking him awake.

The teleporter is obviously peeved as Chanyeol shakes him out of his slumber.

“What? I’m trying to sleep!” Kai grumbles trying his best to grasp unto the mattress.

“What do you meant the Bakunawa is hidden here?” Chanyeol demands grasping Kai by his shirt and heaving him up, mattress along with him.

This is also when the others arrive.

There’s an awkward silence that surrounds the group.

“I don’t even want to know,” Jongdae says walking to his own bed and slumping into it.

“Chanyeol, whatever you’re doing do it tomorrow, please.” Kyungsoo says moving to his own bed.

“But, he said that the Bakunawa is hidden inside the island. Don’t you know how big this is?”

“We do. Just go to sleep for now, we’ll explain in the morning.” Lay chuckles while bypassing the scene and jumping into his own bed.

“Chanyeol” Kai then grumbles, “let me go.”

Chanyeol resigns to the whims of the group and lets Kai and his mattress flop on the bedframe before heading to his own bed. Silence once again returns and the group falls into slumber. Or so they think.

“Soo? You awake?”

“No.”

“Dae?”

“No.”

“Lay?”

“I’m awake but I don’t want to talk to you.”

“K—”

“Shut up, Chanyeol”

“All of you are horrible human beings.”


 

“We have all called you here for a reason,” Junmyeon begins, his eyes scanning the small crowd before him.

The delegation from Glasskeep, as well as Jongdae, Kai, Kyungsoo, Yixing and Chanyeol had convened at the highest point of the Misty Isles at the break of dawn. Kai stayed back with Baekhyun to watch over him. It was the practical choice logistics-wise.

“And it is to seek your help.”

Kangin makes a motion to say something, but Kyuhyun immediately stops him with a hand to his chest.

“You are all aware of the events that transpired last night, right?” Junmyeon says directing his gaze towards Kangin and Chanyeol in particular. The two nod.

“This island holds the deepstone imbued with the spirit of the Bakunawa. It was created when Suho defended the island from the creature’s rampage.

It is both a product of his power and the immense natural energies surrounding this island. Deep beneath the depths of the ocean are the rocks that goddess of the Sea Melora touched when she first made contact with the earth. It is located at the deepest depths of the ocean and contains the purest energies of the sea.

That, together with the immense power the gods had bestowed upon Suho that fateful night had allowed him to create a spiritual prison for the creature, enabling him to stop the monsters advance and protect his people.”

Junmyeon looks at his audience and finds them in silence and deep concern present in their faces.

“We feel that this is the most opportune time for us to rid ourselves of this stone. Given the arrival both delegations I and my advisors are asking for your help to rid of this burden.”

Murmurs can be heard coming from the two groups.

“And how will you rid of it, exactly?” Chanyeol asks.

Junmyeon looks at him, “Well, it involves your other friend, Kai.”

This draws a reaction from Kyungsoo, “And how is he to be involved?”

“Well, Lay mentioned that Kai does not travel through space, but through dimensions.” Junmyeon takes a pause. Lay had mentioned this in one of their initial conversations, but he had also mentioned that he very inexperienced and does not know how to control his powers. He’s going out on a limb, but he needs to take the risk.

“No.” Kyungsoo says as soon as Junmyeon hesitates.

“I know this is a risk—” But Kyungsoo cuts him again.

“No you don’t.” Kyungsoo says, eyes steely and unfeeling as he stares back at Junmyeon, “You do not know what you’re risking.”

“I think it would be best to consult Kai about this, Kyungsoo. He might want to help.” Lay supplies.

“Why are you taking his side?” Kyungsoo accuses, shoulders tense as he looks at the elder, “You were there, you know what happened.”

Kyungsoo faces lay with a look of concentration, his eyes challenging.

Lay stood his ground, face calm, voice soft, “I know, but this is not your choice, this is Kai’s choice, not yours.”

Kyungsoo is taken aback. He knows what lay means. Chen and Chanyeol know too. But he does not back down, he does not relent. This is for the best.

“No.”

Lay shakes his head, “Kyungsoo, you’re well-versed in the 5 commandments of the soldiers of the Krags, are you not?”

Kyungsoo blanches. The 5 commandments, of course he knew this, his father had drilled it into his head since he was six. The Krags were known for their fierce warriors. Dedicated soldiers of a sacred order sworn to protect the land, the Krags, and the people.

“Can you recite to me the first commandment.”

Kyungsoo takes a step back and bows his head.

The first was the most important one, the most integral one.

“You are for the people, for the kingdom, for the life.”

Kyungsoo doesn’t look at lay, does not look at anyone, “Kai’s not a soldier. He never asked for this. He was left alone to die. I promised to protect him.”

“You can’t make this decision for him, Kyungsoo.” Lay repeats, putting his hand on Kyungsoo’s shoulder.

“If you do this he will resent you forever.”

Kyungsoo stay silent, head bowed, shoulders slumped as the first rays of light illuminated the tranquil forest.

“Kyungsoo,” Junmyeon says all of a sudden, “I’m only suggesting this because there’s no way for it to be destroyed. Only the gods can destroy it.”

Kyungsoo understands, he really does. He just does not want to take the risk again. Not when he just got back.

Kyungsoo shakes his head, “I’ll ask him, but you’ll have to explain to us what you want to do.”

Junmyeon gives him a thankful nod, “Essentially, we want to transfer the stone into another dimension, if by chance he can open a dimensional rift, we can send the stone to another dimension, that way the Naga will never be able to get it.”

“And what do you need of us then?” Kangin blurts from the sidelines where had been diligently listening.

“Well, taking out the stone from its chamber releases the power sealed within, the Naga will be attracted to it. We need protection so that we can complete the ritual.” Junmyeon answers.

“And what do we get in exchange?” Kangin says walking towards the mayor.

“Our full cooperation,” Jessi supplies, although rather sourly.

Kangin looks at the mayoral team of the Misty Isles with a glare, then nods. He moves back to his spot in the shadows.

“So the one last night, that was Suho?” Kyuhyun asks.

Junmyeon is taken aback for a moment, but composes himself.

“Yes, most likely.”

Kyuhyun hums in response.

“For the meantime we have to prepare.” Junmyeon points to Kyungsoo’s group, we can head to over to Kai and ask him first,” he then looks to Kyuhyun and Kangin “We can meet you later in the meeting hall to discuss how we’ll go about this.”

 


 

Kai is sitting by Baekhyun’s bedside staring at nothing in particular. He’s idling around when he hears the body on the bed stir. There’s a soft groan as Baekhyun lifts himself to look around.

“Good morning, sweet cheeks.”

Baekhyun grumbles something the sounds like ‘ew’ then lays his head back on the pillow.

“Wow, you’re cheery this morning.”

“Shut up, Kai.”

The thief shakes his head and walks to the bed, edging himself into the Baekhyun’s space.

“You gave us quite a scare last night.”

A soft rumbling of “Sorry” escapes the mess of sheets as Baekhyun slowly uncovers his head.

“What happened?”

Baekhyun takes a deep breath.

“I was sitting by the shrine by myself when Jiya found me.” Kai shoves Baekhyun a bit so that he can wriggle himself into the bed, the two situating themselves next to each other, both staring at the ceiling.

“I though you went to bed?”

“Couldn’t sleep.”

“Any reason why?”

“My powers.”

Kai was expecting as much. Baekhyun was still afraid of his powers. It wasn’t something that was going away anytime soon.

“So you were contemplating your life choices under the moonlight?” Kai questions gaze not leaving the spot he’s looking at on the ceiling.

“How melodramatic.”

Baekhyun shoves his palm onto Kai’s face, “I’ll finish before you start being an annoying git. I swear you’re starting to remind me of Kyungsoo.”

Kai offensive hands out of his face and pushes the smaller away, “And you’re starting to get as annoying as Chanyeol.”

Baekhyun sighs, “Anyway, Jiya found me and started telling me about the Bakunawa,”

Kai rolls his eyes, “Yeah, been there done that, move on to when the Naga appeared.”

Baekhyun is tempted to shove Kai out of the bed entirely but relents, Kai was probably bored of out his mind watching over him.

“It just slinked into the shrine like it knew that there was something there, like it knew where the Bakunawa was hiding.”

“It had a polearm and a net. I tried to make Jiya escape first before it started charging at me.”

Baekhyun pauses lifting his hands. They were still gloved, the thin leather and the embroidered stars glistening against the early morning light.

“I was unarmed and it was big. I’ve never fought something like that before, the only thing I could do was try to evade until one of you came.”

Baekhyun slowly takes off a glove. He unsheathes his hand deliberately, revealing skin slowly.

“It snared me. It was about to stab my heart, but evaded and it got my stomach instead.” Baekhyun suddenly moves his hand to his sides surprised that there was no pain.

“Lay was the first one to find you, he had his own midnight tryst as well.”

Baekhyun nods, thankful that his friend was able to find him.

“Anyway, I wanted to do something, that’s when I raised my hand and I let out the energy.”

There’s a soft smile playing off Baekhyun’s face.

“Kai, when it came out, I felt in control. For one moment, I wasn’t afraid.”

Kai is eerily silent as Baekhyun looks at his hands, the galaxies and stars spinning quietly and serenely.

Kai then suddenly stands up, Baekhyun looking at confused.

“What’s wrong?”

Kai shakes his head, “I just need air, I’ll tell the others you’re up.”

Baekhyun doesn’t have a chance to reply as Kai bolts out of the room.

The thief starts pacing outside. He doesn’t know where he’s going, doesn’t know what’s happening. He’s just watching as the scenery changes.

He’s proud of Baekhyun, so very proud. He knows how much the events last night meant to the guy, but he couldn’t contain the churning jealousy within him. It wasn’t that he was spiteful that Baekhyun accomplished something he didn’t. He just thought he and Baekhyun would do it together. Grow together. But it looks as if he’s been left so far back in the race he doesn’t even know if he’s still part of it.

It started during the sparring, now this. He saw Baekhyun’s meteoric progress, and he was doing nothing. His powers were still the same. He could not take someone with him without puking, he couldn’t do anything but teleport himself.

It frustrated him that he couldn’t move forward. It didn’t help that he was out of commission for a few weeks.

Everything was just frustrating. He just felt so incompetent.

That’s when he bumps into Kyungsoo.

He doesn’t see it, neither do. Kai preoccupied with his thoughts of powerlessness, and Kyungsoo preoccupied with thoughts of Kai. They bump into each other, both falling to the ground.

There are people lumbering behind Kyungsoo. Kai realizes it’s the people from the meeting sans the one’s from Glasskeep. Kai shuffles to get up, Kyugnoo following suite.

“Sorry, didn’t see you.”

“likewise.” Kai notices the lifelessness in Kyungsoo voice, the quiet resignation and sadness brewing from beneath his formal answer.

“Kai.” This time its Junmyeon calling out for him.

He bows in respect and looks to him, “Yes?”

“We were looking for you. I have to ask you something, it’s about the Deepstone.”

Kai looks up, he doesn’t quite know anything about the deepstone, but he does know that it holds the spirit of the evil snake.

“What about it?”

Junmyoen hesitates, his eyes going distant for a while, and he sees Kyungsoo twitch at the mention.

“You don’t have to agree to it,” Kyungsoo says, “Know that you do not have to do what he’s going to ask you.”

Kai looks at him, “Wait, what? What’s happening?”

Jumyeon gulps, “Lay mentioned that you travel through dimensions.”

Kai nods, “As far as I know.”

“Well to put it bluntly, I wanted to ask if you could create a dimensional rift so we can dispose of the Deepstone. Take it out of our responsibility.”

Kai doesn’t hesitate.

“I'll do it.”


 

Author’s note:

Happy Holidays! Hope you guys had an awesome Christmas or Hannukah or whatever you celebrate with your families!

Okay, it’s been god knows how long, I know, but it’s finally here. Sorry for the wait, life just got in the way. Then the holidays came up, so there’s that as well.

I also joined the Baecon and Eggs Fic Fest and am in dire need of a beta. So if any of you are willing to help, please do not hesitate to message pm me or email me at my fanfic email account [email protected].

 Anyway, this isn’t as long as the other chapters, but there still a lot that happened.

Sulay are official-ish

Baekhyun controls his powers

Kai’s insecurities come out

Chanyeol has a secret

And Kyungsoo is sad.

Don’t worry about Chen, he’s going to be more integral in the next chapters.

But for now this is it.

Is anything rushed? How do guys feel about Sulay? About Kai and Baek? And what do you think Chanyeol’s secret is?

I’m going to try to update more regularly from now on, but I hope this got you guys gearing up to the of this arc.

That’s it for now. Please upvote and comment to give me more motivation for this!

Till next time!