WHY?

Cute but Shy Love~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~**~**~

"Ye-, Whah, Oh no... This can't be...", Jaehyun whispering to himself while putting his hands on his ears.

"JAEHYUN HYUNG!!! C'MON! WE HAVE TO GO!", Mark screamed at Jaehyun. Mark saw his hyung's unusual actions.

"Hyu-hyung.. Are you alright?", Mark asked worriedly, thinking that he made his hyung scared by screaming at him.

"No, this can't happen again...", Jaehyun is still whispering like a paranoid kid.

"HYUNG!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!??!!?", Mark screamed with all his might to bring Jaehyun back to the world.

But Jaehyun did not stopped. Instead, he just cried then looked at Mark blankly.

"It's back..", Jaehyun said while being perfectly still but his tears are still flowing out of his eyes.

"What's back?", Mark asked confusedly.

"Her anemia...", Jaehyun said then he fell on his feet, still crying.

Mark widened his eyes,

so that's why Yeri fastly collapsed when she hit my back. Because Yeri is weak. Because Yeri is Anemic. That's why when Jaehyun saw Yeri collapsed, he fastly ran towards them and then carried her without hesitations. But how could he know these informations about Yeri? And why is Jaehyun crying about this? I can't understand... Why is Yeri anemic and why did Jaehyun knew about this... 

Upon Jaehyun's unbelievable information, Mark teared up.

He didn't knew this at all.

"Buh-but why?", Mark asked the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter