SO PERFECT

Cute but Shy Love~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~**~**~

"..ugh.. What happened? My head- agh!", Yeri came back to the world again, "Oh good. You are back now. You should be more careful around here Miss Yerim.", one of the nurse said, a little bit sarcastically.

"Agh! What happened? I'm such an idiot. Ugh!", Yeri keeps on holding her head then painfully shouts 'Agh' many times.

"Well, based on the reports from the boys, you just came out of nowhere then bumped on Mark's back.", the nurse said, annoyingly.

"WHAT?!?! Out of all people! Why does it have to be Mark?!?!", Yeri shouted carelessly, making the boys outside hear her.

"YERI NOONA!! You're okay!!", Mark screamed with happiness then ran towards Yeri, giving her a tight hug.

"I was so worried noona! Please be more careful next time. Okay?", Mark said then looked up to his noona.

"I'm sorry Mark, I also didn't know what happened. I'm such an idiot.", Yeri said to herself.

"NO YOU ARE NOT!!!!", Mark shouted so loud that he made Yeri jump from the bed.

"Okay, okay.. I'm sorry!", Yeri said then paused for a while, looking at the younger.

"Yo-your back... Does it hurt?", Yeri asked worriedly. "It's fine noona, don't worry, I am a grown up man! We are just the same age! You are just a month older!", Mark said then he giggled for a momment.

He let go of Yeri. Yeri saw the boys inside. She noticed that all the SR14B members are in and just laughing at Mark.

"Yie! Koeun is gonna be jealous if she sees you hugging Yeri noona for sure!", Jaemin said then he ran towards the exit, avoiding Mark.

"Whatever! Yeri noona! Are you gonna go home now? Do you want me to-", "No, I'm fine Mark. Thanks for the invitation but I can go home by my self. Thanks for bringing me here. I hope that you weren

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter