Ye-YERI-AHH!!!!

Cute but Shy Love~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~**~**~

"Mark! Come here!!", Jaehyun screamed as loud as possible.

There are only a few people eating at the Korean Restaurant. So they can just reveal their personalities and faces without any hesitation.

Jaehyun did not knew that the SR14G girls are here so he was just comfortable.

He saw Mark running towards him.

Jaehyun was just calling him to know what the Minirookies were going to order.

"Yes hyung?", Mark said after getting close to Jaehyun.

"What do you guys want to eat?", Jaehyun asked while combing Mark's hair with his hands.

"Ah, let me ask them hyung! Be right back!", Mark said then he ran towards the Minirookies. 

~**~**~

"Yah! What do you guys wanna eat?", Mark asked his little bros.

"I just want a ramen. That's all!", Jeno said.

"Me too! I just want ramen because it's to early in the morning to eat heavy meals!", Jaemin said.

"Dummy! You need to eat more breakfast than lunch or dinner! Idiot!", Donghyuck sarcastically said to Jaemin.

"You don't care! I control my life! You are the idiot one!", Jaemin said with an evil grin.

"Then you both are Idiots!", Jeno said then he giggled softly.

"Yah! Do you all guys want ramen? Okay! That's final!", Mark said then he ran fast so the younger boys can not catch him.

"Aw.. Too bad! I wanted to eat Kimchi!", Jisung said while pouting.

"Aigoo! Jisung-ah is so cute!", Koeun said while trying to reach his cheeks.

"No! No pinching anymore! It hurts!", Jisung complaining while massaging his cheeks.

"No! Just once! Ji-JISUNG-AH! COME BACK HERE!", Koeun shouted when Jisung ran away from her.

"If we meet at SM anytime, you are so dead to me Jisung-ah! Ready your cheeks cause I might tear it off!", Koeun said while rolling her eyes.

"No you can not touch our Jisungie! He is off the limits with the SR14G members! No skinship! No pinching! Only SR14B can touch him! Don't you dare us! Because-", Donghyuck began to stand up straight while putting his fist on his chest, "-WE ARE MEN!! HE DOESN'T NEED YOU KOEUN NOONA!! ALL HE NEEDS IS!!!!!", Donghyuck raising his voice.

The boys are tapping their laps repeatedly.

"LAMI!! Congratulations Lami! Our Jisung loves and needs you!", Donghyuck said playfully.

"While Donghyuck hyung needs Hina Noona! Congratulations also!!", Jaemin clapped his hands with Jeno.

Then they heard Jisung screaming from a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter