Our Past... 2

Cute but Shy Love~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yaaahh!!

I am very sorry for not updating for how many days... Anyways, this is part 2~

Enjoy!

~**~**~

"Oh.. Hyung, that was really sad..", Mark said to the older while giving him a tight hug.

"I can't believe I didn't had the chance to ing save her..", Jaehyun cried.

"It's okay hyung.. It was not you're fault.", Mark said while tears were filling up his eyes. Ready to fall.

"Do you want me to continue telling you the story?", Jaehyun said while breaking the hug. Mark just stared at him, giving a negative look.

"No need hyung... I don't wanna know anymore.. But if you still want, I guess you could continue..", Mark said with a worried eyes.

Jaehyun just nodded and continued to tell their heartbreaking story.

~**~**~

"Huh? Where am I? What happened?", Jaehyun questioned the nurse in front of him.

"Oh finally, you are awake.. You were, uhm.. Bleeding? Yeah, you were bleeding a lot... Good thing uhm, Sungjae? I think that is his name.. He donated his blood to you...", the nurse said while writing something down in the paper she is holding.

"Oh no... YERI-AH!!! WHERE IS YERI?!?! SHE NEEDS ME!! LET GO OF ME!!", Jaehyun keeps on screaming Yeri's name while struggling from the nurse's hand.

"Guys!! Jaehyun here wants to break out!!", the nurse yelled at the door.

The drunked guys from before went in with a very worried look. One of them looks very pale and looks tired. 

He must be Sungjae Hyung.. Jaehyun thought.

"Where is Yeri?? Hyungs!! Did you find her? Is she okay? Where is she?!?!", Jaehyun shouted while tears are falling from his eyes.

"Jaehyun, calm down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter