She's awake!!!

Cute but Shy Love~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello ;D

~**~**~

"Ugh.. Wuh-where am I?", Yeri stuttered.

Donghyuck noticed Yeri speaking then he shouted so loud that he woke up all the people inside the room and made Yeri jumped out of fear.

"OH MY GOD YERI NOONA IS TALKING!!! HOLY SHI- I mean.. Holy spirits thank you for doing this to us.. We are very thankful that our Yeri noona is okay now and-"

*SLAAAP*

Donghyuck was cut off by Lami when she slapped him.

"You freaking scared us all into thinking that this building was on fire, gosh please control your voice you ugly human being!", Lami laughed..

Donghyuck looked at her with a teasing smile, "Ehem? Why would I have to control my voice when my voice is probably the most angelic voice you could ever hear and why are you calling me an ugly human being when I am the visual here and I am the center and the face of SMRookies beating all of you, boys or girls?", Donghyuck laughed but they saw Yeri fall down again..

Everyone panicked but then Yeri laughed and said, "Donghyuck, please don't joke around because it might worsen my condition right now", Yeri laughed and everyone also did.

"So, you are okay now? Can we go home now? I'm getting hungry right now..", Ten said.

"Yeah.. I'm hungry too.. Anyways, what happened to me? Where is Mark? Where is J-jae.. Jaehyun o-op-pa?", Yeri asked them.

They all just look at each other then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter