Hangout with SR14G and... SR14B?????

Cute but Shy Love~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~**~**~

Hello guys...

I might update slowly starting today...

I hope you guys understand! 

I promise that I will update as fast as I can but not that fast because it can ruin the story....

Anyways, thank you as always and have a great time reading this!!! Kamsahabnida~~~

~**~**~

"Finally, I'm home!", Yeri stretched her arm after closing the door of her own dorm.

"Ahh, today is really tiring but fun specially when Yoona Unnie hugged me and..", Yeri paused because she felt like she is blushing.

"Ah! Why am I blushing when I remember Jaehyun Oppa carrying me? I just have a crush on him! No need to feel.. EEEEEEE!!!!!!", Yeri squealed and then she jumped at her bed.

"JAEHYUN OPPA CARRIED ME LIKE I AM HER FREAKING GIRLFRIEND!!!! OMO!! I SHOULD'VE WOKEN UP WHEN HE CARRIED ME!!! Now I feel like I am a freaking princess!!", Yeri then jumped at her bed then she laid down.

"AHH!! This is the best day ever!! Meeting Yoona Unnie.. HUGGING HER ALSO!! And being carried by Oppa!! What could be better than this day??", Yeri said while smiling like an idiot.

She stood up happily and prepared her dinner, she just cooked her ramen.

After cooking it, she fastly prepared to eat.

While eating, she was still smiling, eyes shining, heart jumping up and down. She couldn't imagine Jaehyun carrying her.

After eating, she cleaned all she used to eat and cleaned the table, she washed the plate and dried herself.

"Hmm, should I take a shower? How about a no? I don't know.. I have the scent of Yoona Unnie and Jaehyun Oppa.. Nah, I will take a bath but I will never EVER wash my clothes that I am wearing.. Yeah, that's a great idea... Now I sound like a Sasaeng!", Yeri then laughed at herself.

She took of her clothes, she hanged her clothes to her closet then she wrapped herself around with a towel. A Hello Kitty towel to be exact.

Then she took a shower, still smiling from what happened earlier.

~~~.~~~

After taking a bath, she walked towards her bedroom.

She looked at her cellphon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter