Clumsy Faints

Cute but Shy Love~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~**~**~

"-practicing the Growl Choreography was really intense, but we successfu-AHH!!", Mark screamed because someone hit him from the behind.

He almost fell but luckily, his hyung, Taeyong, catched him before he fell.

"Ah, WHAT THE-", Mark was almost gonna say something bad, but when he looked at his back, he saw a girl on the floor, looking dizzy.

"Ye-Yeri noona?? What happened? Are you alright?", Mark said and knelt down to face the girl.

"Ahah, I'm, uh sorry? Yeah-uh...", his noona said before getting unconcious. The girl fell backwards while still not in the real world.

"Ye.. YERI NOONA!!", Mark screamed while he was panicking. "Whah-what the.. Hyung, what should we do?? I.. I.. YERI NOONA!", Mark said while he was shaking Yeri's body. But it was still unconcious.

"Yah, Mark. Lets bring her to the clinic!", Taeyong suggested and Mark agreed. Mark was going to carry his noona but his eyes caught someone walking down the stairs.

"JAEHYUN HYUNG!!! HELP US!!", Mark shouted, making Jaehyun drop his phone. "Whats the pro-", Jaehyun's eyes widened when he saw the unconcious body of the girl he talk to with lately, Yeri.

"Wha-what happened?!?! What happened to her?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter