Our Past...

Cute but Shy Love~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeah, so..

Their past starts here...

Jaehyun is like.. telling Mark everything he knows about her..

So.. Enjoy!!!

~**~**~

It is a very dark night.

Jaehyun was practicing his little friend, Yeri. He promised that he will make Yeri learn bicycle before she turns 8 years old.

The street was empty but there are a bunch of drunk guys at the end of the street. One of them is holding a little boy.

"Now, you are good at it!", Jaehyun complemented Yeri. Then her pride raised and started to pedal faster.

 "YERI-AH!! BE CAREFUL!!!", Jaehyun said to the little girl. The girl just nodded.

"SLOW DOWN!! YOU ARE PEDALING SO FAST!!", another warning for Yeri but it seems that she isn't listening. "YERI!! LOOK OUT!!", Jaehyun screamed with all his voice.

"Ooooooopps! I'm very sorry mister.. I will bike more safely next time..", Yeri apologized to the father of the little kid.

"YOU LITTLE !! MY SON ALMOST GOT RAN OVER BY YOU!! AND YOU WILL JUST ING APOLOGIZE?!?! YOU ING NEED TO PAY!!", the old man screamed at Yeri. Yerui was so frightened.

The man grabbed Yeri's wrist and pulled her to fall from her bike. She cried.

"HEY!! STOP HURTING HER!!", Jaehyun shouted while running towards them. But then the man threw Yeri hard. "HEY!! YOU!!", Jaehyun trie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter