Apologizes

Cute but Shy Love~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"..-so yeah, that's about the reason why I am-", Jaehyun was distracted to Yeri's cute smile. Jaehyun does not know what he said to make the girl smile like an idiot.

"-uh.. Yeri-ah! What are you smiling for?", Jaehyun said while waving his hands in front of Yeri's face.

"Ahh, HUH? What? Ha? I mean What did you said?", Yeri said with a very confusing voice. "I said, what were you smiling at? Is their something funny to what I've said?", Jaehyun said curiously. 

Like, seriously.. I was smiling at him whole this time? I must be looking like a Smiling Freak! What do I do now? What do I say? I am seriously a dumb human, like, SERIOUSLY KIM YERIM, YOU HAD ONE JOB! TO BE NORMAL! WHAT THE HELL?!?! 

"Oh, nothing! I just.. I was just-", Yeri was cut off by Jaehyun, "Just what?", Jaehyun said impatiently. "I just remembered something funny! That's all!", Yeri said, laughing fakely in front of the guy.

"Oh, okay!", Jaehyun accepted the lie that Yeri just said. "Bye Yeri, you might have something to do, I might be distracting you. Bye for now! See you soon! Fighting!", Jaehyun said, giving a 'fighting gesture' for Yeri, she also does the same, "Bye! Fighting for you and the rest of the SR14B!! Bye! Fighting! Hwaiting!", Yeri said cheerfully, forgetting that she was supposed to be embarrassed.

"Bye Yeri-ah!!", Jaehyun shouting while he runs towards the staircase, Yeri just waves goodbye to him.

"AGH!! I AM SO DUMB! WHY WAS I ACTING LIKE THAT??!!?! I'M SO STUPID!!!! UGH!!", Yeri shouting at herself while slapping herself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter