제 7 화: "우리의 이상한 소개."

REPLY 2012
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

제 7 화: "우리의 이상한 소개."

Episode 7: "A strange encounter."

  

"Hey, I know there's still more or less ten minutes before they start letting people in. So, I'll just need to run to the restroom. Wait for me, okay?" Hana says then Eunbi immediately nods, telling her to go and not to get lost on her way back.

As soon as Hana was barely in sight, it only took one scroll of her twitter feed when she heard an intended cough coming in front of her. She slowly looked away from her phone just to realize that there were several male figures in front of her.

Not one, not two, not three, but four. Exactly four male in front of her. And what's more? They're all EXO members. Namely Xiumin, Luhan, Kai, and her bias Sehun.

Oh my God, is this for real?. Eunbi was speechless, was slightly agape and the phone now fallen on her lap.

"Hi elevator girl!" Luhan greeted the girl way too cheerful making Jongin roll his eyes at the older male. Minseok was also smiling at the girl along with Sehun who showed a polite smile.

But Eunbi was still unfazed making the tension grow slightly awkward. Not wanting to let the aura be the same, Luhan loudly whispered to Minseok, "Does she know how speak?"

Jongin let out a smirk and spoke for Eunbi who was at her frozen stance. "She's perfectly healthy to speak normally. Ain't that right, Eunbi-shi?"

Eunbi caught Jongin's statement and immediately nodded before greeting the rest of the male in front. "Ah. Y-yes, Hello."

"You even know her name? Are you both close?" Minseok inquired to the both. Eunbi shook her head straightaway, showing negation but Jongin just had to be a tease for her.

"She's obviously our fan," Jongin stated, pointing at the opened online sms containing several tweets all about their group and that moment, Eunbi wanted to shoot lasers towards him but the curious gazes from the three other males were keeping her sane.

It was quiet for a few seconds before Sehun broke the silence, "Woah, seriously? For real?"

Sehun's question made Eunbi flushed in crimson but nodded slowly anyways. And Luhan being his usual self probed into her fan being by asking who her bias is among their whole group.

"It's obviously Jongin. They even know each other!" Minseok proudly concluded himself and the rest nodded knowingly that turned into confused expressions when Eunbi shook her head and told them that Kai is not her bias.

Luhan thought for a while before giving a snarky remark, "Then it's me? Wow, it's probably me since I'm the most handsome in this group."

And obviously, Minseok got annoyed by that and gave the male a good whack in the head. "No, you Bambi. I'm hundred percent sure that it's not you."

"Actually-" Eunbi who was only watching the two supposed to be idols bickering in front of her started to in but was hindered by a gasp from Luhan, totally thinking of another meaning by her sprouted word.

"Wow, does that mean that I'm really your bias?" The thick-skinned Luhan got all worked up and sat beside Eunbi to hold her hands between his, causing for the girl to froze instantly at her place. Jongin rolled his eyes at the older male's action and heaved out a sigh before pulling his friend away from the girl.

"You , you didn't even let her finish her words and started to decide her bias by yourself." Jongin started and gave Luhan a smack on his head before adding, "Sehun is her bias. She's always present at out events to see our maknae so get over it and don't ruin your image more than it already is."

With that, Jongin left the group leaving a blushing Eunbi, a surprised Minseok, a speechless Sehun and an embarrassed Luhan. Luhan glared at the retreating figure of Jongin and whined, "Why does these dongsaengs of mine kept on hitting my precious head?"

Luhan and his whininess were only ignored when Minseok softly asked E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter