프롤로그

REPLY 2012
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---2018, December---

 

"Good Evening, ladies and gentlemen! As of 2018, December 7th, 7:20 in the evening, we have safely arrived in Incheon Airport, South Korea. Today's climate in Incheon is at 2 degrees. Wear coats and any warm clothing's and enjoy the Christmas spirit, thank you for choosing SouKor Airlines as your line of choice and we're glad to serve you."

As soon as the speaker ended their message, the passengers started standing up, getting their bags from the cabin and left one by one. Being the passenger near the rear of the plane, sitting on the window still, Eunbi patiently waited for the rest to take off. If this happened to her four years ago, she would lovely have a wild tantrum for being in the economy class instead of being in executive class. But now, she had changed. Eunbi grabbed her small baggage in the cabin as well when a few of them were left. As soon as she made way through the doors, she took a bag cart and waited for her luggage along with other people. 

Passing through the doors where people wait for their relatives' arrival, Eunbi saw 3 men dressed in formal black. One of them was holding a small banner with her name on it and she immediately panicked inside. She grabbed her red knitted scarf and covered her whole face with it and wore her large sunglasses, not caring on how she looked at that moment. Eunbi turned herself away from them, slowly running away from their sight. They wouldn't even be able to recognise her face, would they? She thought.

As Eunbi set her coast clear, she slowly made her way outside the airport but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter