제 3 화: "나의 서명한 심장이."

REPLY 2012
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

제 3 화: "나의 서명한 심장이."

Episode 3: "My signed heart."

 

2012, April 20

 

“Wah. I’m so nervous.” Eunbi huffed out. She reached her hand to her chest, trying to calm her heart down while the other was clutching on her DSLR tightly. She was in line together with her friends, Hana, Jiyun and Mina; waiting for EXO-K to arrive at the venue. 

It was the first fan sign event of EXO-K, which was held in Kyobo Tower. The event itself only consisted of less a hundred fans and luckily; Eunbi and her friends were able to get a spot. It would be only the EXO-K members that will be present on the event since the M members had an interview with Yin Yue Tai in China.

Eunbi heard a sigh from Mina. “You’re not the only one, look around us. I mean, it was their first ever fan sign event and this will be our first face to face interaction with the members. So tell me, who wouldn’t be nervous about this?” Jiyun giggled at her statement before commenting.

“Yes, yes, that’s right. So the three of you should start to equip your weapons, you fan site master-nims should capture this precious moment.” Jiyun demanded, making the three laugh at her. Eunbi, Mina and Hana have their fan sites of their own while as Jiyun lives like a normal fan since stated that it would be a hassle for to create such sites. In short, she’s just a lazy bum.

Mina and Eunbi were taking pictures of the venue when suddenly, the noise of the fans became louder and snaps of the cameras can be heard all over. Instantly, they took group shots of the group while as Eunbi mostly had Sehun’s solo shots.

“Hana dul set,” the group’s leader commenced before the rest greeted together. “We are one! Annyeonghasaeyo EXO-K imnida!” They bowed down in right angle before waving to their fans, causing the venue to blast in cheers and howling from the fans.

The group gave out a small interview but Eunbi’s concentration was all focused at Sehun’s features. The girl was gawking at him, inspecting every detail of his face to the point of capturing a shot of his face angled in front of her, allowing her to spot the mole at the right side of his neck. 

Eunbi felt the people beside her, including her friends, laughing at eye liner membered guy’s comment which she didn’t really took notice since her attention was still on the pale skinned guy she idolize. It was not until when some announcer reported that the signing event would already start. He even instructed them not to take pictures anymore; especially while the fan signing is taking place. Though most groaned in dissatisfaction, they still obeyed. Well, they wouldn’t want to halt the event, would they?

The rest were keeping their cameras in their right places and Eunbi did the same. Her group of friends took out their album and gifts to give as soon as the signing started.

Being at the latter part of the line, the group of friends chatted with each other, complimenting the group’s dashing and sparkling clothing’s.

“They’re already shining, why do they even have to wear those shiny jackets? It’s harder to look at them normally.” Jiyun pointed out exaggeratedly, covering her own eyes for more effect. Eunbi analyzed their outfits and was indeed too flashy than it should be.

Baekhyun was wearing a black jacket with bronzed patterns all over and underneath will be a black mesh covering the black shirt. D.O was wearing a black leather jacket crept over his plain black top. Then Chanyeol was wearing black and white patterned top, partnered by a white leather jacket with studs on its arms. Suho was wearing a sparkling golden knitted top and a black blazer-like jacket with few silver pins on it. While Sehun was wearing a black and gold jacket patterned horizontally beneath a black top. And finally Kai was wearing a black jacket covered with bronze sequence all over it and underneath is a black- wait. What the hell? Was that dude actually wearing a low cut top? Eunbi thought as she noticed the sun-kissed male.

“Eyyy. Too shiny? Well look at Kaibaby, his low-cut shirt under his jacket tops it all. Oh how hot he looks in everything. Just look at his exposed chest, it makes you want you feel its hardness in your hands.” Hana marvelled at the stated guy, making Eunbi to barf secretly at the girl’s remark. But unfortunately, Hana saw Eunbi’s action in her peripheral vision, with Eunbi ending up to receive an intense glare from her friend.

Mina and Jiyun laughed at their friends, though there were also few fans beside them who snorted at the scene of their own.

As Eunbi let her friends go ahead before her, preparing her heart, mind and soul for the main event. She took a glance at Seh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter