제 5 화: "날 천천히 인식 하라."

REPLY 2012
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

제 5 화: "날 천천히 인식 하라."

Episode 5: "Slowly recognize me."

 

2012

Days passed as Eunbi grew more confident on her status as a fan of EXO. Her life being a famous fansite owner made her focus more on EXO and Sehun since she had a lot of fans relying on her updates everyday about EXO, especially Sehuns.

Eunbi did not hate it at all, more like she loved it. Though she wasn't proud of her own status, she appreciates what she's doing. Eunbi was never that kind of person who had people's attention on her, so now she was appreciating the flatters she's been getting even though mostly just know her from her fansite name, OhWindyHun. Yes she was pretty, rich and all of that but most of her friends and the people at her school were like that too. They were living in a same rich lifestyle anyway. And, people who know her fansite doesn't know how she even looked like aside from her friends and few fans from here and there.

If you'll ask her if she would love to be known as 'Eunbi, Sehun's number one fan', then she'd rather not. In all honesty, Eunbi knew herself that she's not that kind of normal fan anymore. Judging her daily updates, it won't take a lot of people to know that she's a stalker. And for most, who even wanted to let people know her identity if all she wanted was to be recognized by Sehun. She cannot let the media see her face because she also has her own life other than being an EXO fan. Who would know if there would be someone who'll suddenly attack her for being Sehun's stalker? There could be fans out there who really would.

Since it has been five days since their Operation: Look for EXO's unit, Eunbi was able to use her family's name to rent a unit of the same building. She hoped to buy it but all of the units already have their designated owners. Hana and Jiyun also tried to look for a unit to rent but sadly, Eunbi already got the last unoccupied unit, making Eunbi's friends try to negotiate her on living with the girl which Eunbi immediately declined.

Eunbi never lived with anybody and so; she was accustomed to live by herself. For her, living with somebody is awkward and very uncomfortable but she did told her friends that they could stay over. Her parents would hire maids, cooks and drivers for her but they would still leave as soon as it reaches 8 in the evening.

The girl moved in a week later on with the help of her friends and of course, her maids. Her unit was just two floors below their idol's unit. Despite on still having the urge to be on the same floor unit as her idols, Eunbi told herself to be thankful enough that she was able to live on the same building as theirs.

Next day, Eunbi went to Busan for EXO-K's 10th fansign event and the day after, she scheduled herself to attend the 11th and 12th fan sign event of EXO held in Gwangju and Daejeon. Like the usual thing she did from the previous fan signs, she bought several copies of albums.

To ask her on why Eunbi kept buying new copies of their album when attending fan signs, on why waste money to buy another when she already had a copy for herself from the very first fan sign event, on why she kept attending every single fan sign event they have, is because she wanted to be recognized; to be remembered. Not by the whole group itself cause let's face it, she doesn't even care about the rest when her eyes only laid on Sehun's.

Being recognized by Sehun would be the greatest thing that could happen in her life. Eunbi already had herself shown on their schedules, events, outside their company building, and heck, even through their unit but that stated boy never once recognized her. Even with the eleven times of telling him her fansite name, even with her constant appearances as Sehun's fan himself, even with the elevator incident a week before.

Despite all, this only made her want Sehun more. This made her to try harder. To do better.

There Eunbi stood again among the crowd with newly bought albums to be signed. For her, this kind of fan signing events is what she hated the most: the kind of sign event wherein everyone is supposed to have only one line for all the members. Why so? Firstly, it's a waste of time. It's a waste of patience. It's a waste of buying separate albums, not that she really mind. But above all, it's a waste of everything when she could just line up for Sehun, be greeted by his usual comments and all, take pictures of the stated idol from here and there, then probably go home, following them secretly.

But there Eunbi was, trying so hard to be patient waiting from the endless line of fans. Unlike the rest of having their friends along with them to talk with, she was alone. According to Mina, Hana and Jiyun, they wanted to take a break from this fan sign since they all already followed them from Busan to Gwangju earlier. And they also added that they were able to see them today so they're already contented with that.

Although for Eunbi, she also had her fan site waiting to be updated. And in order to gain the fan's attention, she has to be everywhere Sehun would go. And if she wanted to be recognized by her idol, she has to exert more effort to be known.

"Hi. What's your name?" The male idol asked Eunbi. She blinked twice before smiling and answered the idol.

"OhWindyHun." 

"Ohhh my fan. I like, I like." Sehun commented like the usual and Eunbi thought of stating something more than their usual conversation. Her idol finished signing the album and reached it out to her and that's when she decided to go for it.

"Oppa, don't you recognize m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter