제 6 화: "난 당신의 눈에 있었다."

REPLY 2012
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

제 6 화: "난 당신의 눈에 있었다."

Episode 6: "Caught in your eyes."

 

2012, May 18

The sun was shining so brightly mirroring Eunbi's delighted expression she wore ever since they stepped inside the Incheon Airport. It is a beautiful Saturday morning and Eunbi can't help but to be happy to follow EXO without being guilty for not showing up on her classes.

Ever since EXO- more like Sehun appeared in her life, Eunbi spent most of her time following him rather than being at her home sulking with her parent's absence. The time when they first cut their classes just to attend EXO's appearance for a music show, Eunbi kept on fidgeting during the recording and can't help but be guilty by her cutting. But as time progresses and as her mindset changes, her guilt turned into ignorance for her school attendances.

And now knowing that EXO will fly to a different country, Eunbi has this urge to follow them all the way. But of course she had this tiny weeny tinge of guilt pressed upon her and thanking weekends with no classes, she was glad that she could follow them to Los Angeles without any dust of guilt.

Eunbi alongside with Hana went inside with their luggage, making their way to the ticketing center. The day before, Jiyun stayed up all night just to get some details about EXO's flight to LA. So now, they had no choice left but to do a last minute booking at the airport itself. But then, things don't always go their way, right?

"What do you mean by 'Executive Class is all full'?" Eunbi rudely scoffed at the ticket officer. Though she didn't mean to really sound that rude, her emotions just overpowered her respect for that matter.

The clerk bowed her head for the nth time to them as she muttered sorry's. "I'm so sorry, Ms. Kwon. I would really want to help but all bookings for the Executive Class are fully booked since yesterday night. I'm really sorry."

"Look here," Hana then spatted. "I don't care how much I would be paying for the fare. We just wanted to have two available seats for the Executive Class. Because as you can see, we, the both of us have never stepped inside those cheap Economy class. And never will we."

Their loud resonating voices caught attention from the other travelers and few airport personnel.  There were some middle-aged women who shook heads at the sight they're witnessing and there were also some who just muttered, "Teenagers these days."

And since the two friends managed to get attention from the passerby's, it was not a surprise for them to be able to make the head approach them with a bright smile, making the two scoff at the head lady itself.

"I'm terribly sorry for this issue. We would love to have you two ladies at our Executive Class howbeit, there are not any slots anymore. And as much as we wanted to also serve you and look for spots, it would be rude for our other customers who booked earlier."

"So you're telling us to just go for the Economy class?" Eunbi asked the Head in disbelief and tried her best not to roll her eyes at her.

Even though with such discourteous manner, the Head lady was still able to smile at them. "Yes. Or if you two would really want to have to be on the next flight which would be 12 hours from now."

It seemed like Eunbi wasn't able to contain herself anymore since she gave her a big roll of her eyes. Hana had agape as she crossed her arms. "Now what? I don't even want to step on that cheap and dirty economy class."

Eunbi heaved out a sigh and mumbled. "But we can't be twelve hours away from them, everyone knows our fan sites would be arriving at LA along with EXO."

"You could still avail our available seats and still treat you ladies as executive class," the head lady piped at the both of them. "Though of course, there would still be some additional charges."

Eunbi raised a brow at Hana, thinking that it would be a fine idea. They had no choice anyways. She received a nod from Hana then they stated together, "Call!"

"Make sure we have the front seat," Eunbi added sternly as she handed her card to them. She leaned onto Hana's ear and whispered, "See? All they still want from us is money."

Hana let out a laugh at Eunbi's comment and began insulting the Head Lady secretly as they waited for their ticket. And as soon as they got theirs, they roamed around the airport, still having 5 hours before their check-in time.

After three whole hours, they went outside the airport premises to expect EXO member's arrival at Incheon airport. And like what they usually do, they started taking different shot angles of their bias.

"Oh how could Kai look so hot even with his gray printed v neck and jeans? God just gave him all of his hotness potion." Eunbi rolled her eyes at Hana who kept on fawning of the stated male's so called hotness.

"That's not even called airport fashion," Eunbi stated in disgust. "I mean, look at that girly knitted sweater. That's a major no no."

Hana just laughed at her friend. "Eunbi, you see. Even though it looks girly, the color is still manly and even if not, he would still be able to pull it off with his demigod being."

Although Eunbi didn't want to admit it loudly, she did thought that the male managed to pull off his fashion. It wasn't much later when she shook her head,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter