제 2 화: "나는 모든 면에서 달라졌다..."

REPLY 2012
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

제 2 화: "나는 모든 면에서 달라졌다..."

Episode 2: "I have changed..."

 

2012, Late- April

Eunbi felt someone nudged her, drilling herself back from her thoughts. She turned my head to face the person nudging her and glared at her.

"What's with the glare?" Hana crossed her arms and leaned her on Eunbi's desk. "And what were you thinking about all this time?" The latter bit her lip as she recalled her thoughts a while ago and faced Hana with a wide grin plastered on her lips.

"Nothing, I just suddenly remembered the time I first met Sehunnie." She giggled a little, making Hana crawl up a smile.

It has been almost a month since her first encounter with EXO, Sehun specifically. It was the best night ever, for her that is. That moment when he danced so ily in front of her, she forgot about everything, the guilt she felt for not attending SHINee's fan meeting and her own up life. The moment he laid his eyes on hers, it made her heart skipped a beat as she felt the world stop for a while. She was someone who doesn't believe in love at first sight but having herself to experience that kind of heavenly seconds in her life, she swore that she's one lucky girl to experience it.

After attending their first showcase, Eunbi started searching up everything about EXO, well mostly Sehun. She made herself very familiar with most of them, though she still had a hard time distinguishing each one of them. She researched the whole life of Sehun. Don't judge. She, herself don't even know why, there was just this something about him that made her dwell upon him. She memorized his birthdate by heart and the school he is attending at, which is where her friend, Daeun also attends at. She even found out some of his baby pictures and his pre-debut ones, which were really adorable.

Eunbi could still remember that day when they had their debut at Inkigayo, performing their song, MAMA. That was the second time Eunbi saw them personally and the aura he gave her still lingered around. Hana and Eunbi were the ones who was cheering for them the most, and she never thought that she could be that loud, even Hana, Mina and Jiyun were shocked by her actions.

After few days, Jiyun invited Eunbi to watch their performance at M!Countdown but the latter started contemplating since it was a Thursday and they still have classes but knowing Jiyun, she couldn't have the chance to say no since it was also Sehun’s birthday, so they skipped their last subject and had fun watching EXO's performance.

That event started how Eunbi skipped most of her classes just to see him. First debuting performances on every music shows; from the 8th of April in Inkigayo then the 12th at M! Countdown, following Music bank then Music Core then Inkigayo once again to MBC Champion and so on in consecutive days, first fan signing event on few places they were at; at Music and Plus fan sign at Arirang TV, first sign meeting they held, and that was the moment she knew, she wanted to celebrate their every first with them. And yes, that includes Sehun's first birthday celebration with his fans. That was the time where she bought him the latest model of iPhone and a Cartier bracelet. And the next few days where Eunbi saw him using those gifts she bought for him, Eunbi never felt so happy ever. Feeling the giddiness inside her made her love him more.

Later on, Eunbi decided to start a fansite for Sehun. She opened her own blog as well as some online media such as twitter and she was able to buy herself sets of bazookas just like what other fansites would always have. She entitled her fansite to be named 'OhWindyHun' which came from his name, Oh Sehun and his so called power in EXO, wind. Since her friends have big fansite accounts, she was able to make it big and well known to the fans as well.

Attending EXO's events became a routine to Eunbi, whether she'll end up skipping classes or not. They would mostly ride a taxi just to get to their destination on time, though sometimes Jiyun would have her driver to drive them wherever. Money is not a big problem to her since she was provided with rich livelihood and connections, concluding for them to access most events.

But not everyone would be happy knowing her actions for EXO. And once it has reached to her old friend, Daeun, the stated friend wasn't really happy about it. Wasn't really happy is an understatement; it was more of disappointment for her.

That event happened when Eunbi decided to hang out with her friend outside school, Daeun. But the hang out quite changed into interrogation.

"Eunbi, what happened to you? You've changed." Daeun remarked at her once they met up. What?

"What do you mean? I did not. I'm still the same." Eunbi confusingly asked the girl. Who wouldn't be? After months of not meeting up, the first thing you'll hear is 'You've changed'?

"Oh please. After not attending a single Shinee event, going to all your new fandom events, and creating your very own fan site, you're going to tell me that you're still the same? Please, you're the kind of person who wouldn't even lay a finger on such social medias." Daeun crossed her arms as they felt the tension forming around.

"You should be proud of me. I have a fan site running on my own. I mean how cool is th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter