제 4 화: "엑소들이 아파트로 가다."

REPLY 2012
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

제 4 화: "엑소들이 아파트로 가다."

Episode 4: "A trip to EXO's Apartment."

 

2012, May 12

 

“Yah, are you sure this is the right place?” Eunbi asked her friends, dubious whether they'll be able to find the right thing.

"Of course, it should be. My researches never disappointed me," Hana confidently stated before adding. "Now get your asses up cause we're going inside."

Eunbi watched her friends disappeared as they went inside a luxurious apartment. In all honesty, she herself still doesn't know if she wanted to do this or not. But for the sake of their friendship, she needed to be there to be at least a support.

It was that night after their recording in music bank wherein Hana decided that they should take a 'visit' to where the members of EXO lives. And due to curiosity, Mina and Jiyun immediately decided to join the plan, leaving Eunbi to join them without any choice.

As they found the van where the half of EXO was riding at on the same night, the four of them promptly halted a taxi and followed the black van secretly.

Arriving at one of the wealthiest places in Apgujeong-Rodeo, they were lucky to be able to find out that their biases were living in one 16- story apartment. The four girls secretly watched the men make their way inside the building premises, causing the girls to silently follow their steps.

Jiyun along with her great shameless acting skills ran to reach the elevator where Suho, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Kris, Chanyeol, Tao and their manager was. Jiyun innocently feigned that she was in a hurry to go up the lift and didn't give a single glance at them, letting their manager let it pass, thinking that she's only a tenant and not a fan. The girl pressed a random button while fumbling with her phone pretending to text someone but as she saw the group's manager pressed the number of unit with her peripheral vision, she instantly sent a code message to her friends before placing a poker face on once again.

At the same time, Mina and Hana took the newly arrived lift leaving Eunbi as their lookout. This role would fit Eunbi the most since she doesn't think that she would be able to be alive if she was at their place right now, especially Jiyun's. Eunbi alone examined the rising numbers in front of the elevators until she received a group message from Jiyun.

'XV'

The lone girl furrowed her brows at the message and thought of what Jiyun was trying to tell them. It was until when Mina called her.

"Yah Eunbi, do you get what she meant?" Eunbi heard Hana's voice over the phone who also seemed not to know what Jiyun was trying to deliver. Eunbi disappointedly sighed muttering a small no when she noticed that the number of the elevator lift Jiyun took stopped at 13 and after a half minute later, the number went up again only to stop at 15. 

"Ah!" Eunbi's eyes sparkled for a second when she realized what message Jiyun sent them meant all this time.

"What what? You got it?" Mina's asked repeatedly with Hana impatiently pushing her to tell the both girls immediately.

"It's in roman numeral! Jiyun is at the 13th right now and the members are at the 15th!" Eunbi swiftly told them, causing the other two to squeal in excitement as they pressed the stated number.

They hanged up on each other and smiled at their good teamwork. She mindfully hoped that they would be able to survive this plan without being caught nor being suspicious. Eunbi spent the minutes later engaging her focus at her phone for updates from her friends, unwary of the male beside her.

***

Three men tirelessly went inside their apartment building. They just came from their music show recording and all they wanted to do at that moment was to take a shower and rest, calling it a day. As soon as they approached the elevator, the three of them instinctually glanced at one another, their eyes reflecting a wary gaze towards the girl.

A fan or not, they were always told to take precautions at all times especially when they're all by their selves. So they always bear it in their mind to see the hidden agenda of a person. But it seems like it won't be like any other days?

They went behind the girl who still seemed not to notice their presence. Luhan peeked over her shoulder, mimicked her movements while as mouthing that she's using her phone. Jongin pulled the older guy to him, feeling embarrassed at what his hyung was doing and afraid to get caught by a creepy doing. But Sehun stifled his laugher and being his playful self, he stood beside the girl, trying to catch her attention by his presence but the girl was so engrossed at her phone making the youngest frown in dismay.

Sehun turned his head to his older friends, showing his face of disappointment. Luhan tsked the youngest male before bumping his shoulders onto Jongin's and muttered. "You go try something too."

Jongin creased his brows and shook his head, not wanting to take the risk and luckily for him, the elevator dinged, making him instantly going inside the lift. The other two followed suit and expected the girl to follo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter