Lady Luck

Getting Married To You {Sequel of Guided to You}
Please log in to read the full chapter

#8

Lady Luck

 

"Seyeon, which part of knock the door you don’t understand?" Sehun got up abruptly from the bed and walked to the other corner of the room where the little girl stood with her crossed-arms. He put his palm on the top of her head, ruffling the dark brown color hair she has. "Oppa told you for the 100th already," he said.

The girl frowned more when Sehun squat down to balance his height to hers. "Oppa, why didn’t you come earlier? You have promised me that you'll come early"

"But I sent Vivi to play with you, didn't I?" Sehun spoke, "And today is the real weekend. If you wanted me to come earlier, you should tell Dad not to giving me so many jobs to do," he said.

The girl could only pouted at him but her head slightly bent a bit, watching me over Sehun's shoulder. Sehun noticed and he followed her gaze which none other but me.

"Seeyeon-ee," he stood up suddenly, "I want to introduce you to someone,"

Sehun turned at me and his hand waved, telling me to come over them. I looked at him and the little girl but my feet walked steadily towards them. I stopped right beside Sehun, in front of the girl who never left her eyes on me. Her face contorted in the most sulking face a little girl could have. Her eyebrows quirk in annoyance and her lips protruded in petulant face.

I gulped at her facial expression. Why did the family run the same intense glare? Even for this little one. Now that I stood in front of her, my eyes quickly scanned her. Her petite body with the similar milky skin like Sehun. The long hair and chubby cheeks who shade in pinkish color, probably from the heat she had inside. Her hair flows down perfectly and stops right under her collar, straight and seems smooth. She dressed in white girly shirt, tugged inside the baby blue skirt. She was wearing the matching socks in the shade of blue and her slipper was a fluffy grey mouse.

I was quite amazed by her looks. Somehow she managed to be dazzling for such a very young girl, even though I never learnt how old is she. I didn't even recognize when Sehun introduced me to her and just snapped out my thought when she judged me already.

"Your friend is shamelessly starring at me," she said. The way she talked to me reminds me of Sehun, full of cockiness and annoyance. Ugh.

I took a glance at Sehun and he managed to answer, "It was because you scrutinized her first and nuh, she's not shamelessly starring at you. She observed you because you look more beautiful than her,"

The girl's eye twitched when Sehun complimented her. Her cheeks flushed the redder color. Sehun smirked and I rolled my eyes. Why did he always full of sugar and honey? He managed to be flirty with his own sister? I couldn't believe that.

So his sister cleared and I turned at her again. Sehun nudged me and I offered my hand to her. "Ah yes, I was looking at you because you're so beautiful. I'm sorry that I couldn't control my eyes. I didn't mean to shamelessly starring at you. You really are that beautiful for me to stare," I said.

Oppositely, she was looking back at me in disbelief of my words, even though I could see she opened her eyes in excitement when I told her that she's beautiful. "Whatever," she threw her face aside, more like hiding her face, "Oppa, it's actually I have to tell you that Dad's waiting for you in his office,"

"Huh?" Sehun looked so irritated bu then he silently sighed, "Are you okay?" he asked me. I nodded at him inwardly, "Of course. I'll just wait here,"

Sehun examined my expression for the last time and I did my best to convince him but look like he did not really believe me.

"I'm just going for a while," he rubbed my back before he looked at his little sister, "Seyeon-ee, Oppa would like you to take care of my friend while I go, could you?"

My eyes went wider to his little sibling who had her face gawk in bewilderment. She shook her head in annoyance, "Why should I?" she rejected.

I elbowed Sehun in a flash and he just grinned.

"Because you're so kind and I know deep inside you would listen to me and you like to help me. Beside, this is the first time she came so could we consider her a guest? Shouldn't we take a good care of her instead?" he bent over and leaned over to whisper to her ear, "I didn't really believe her though, what if she take my stuff or something?"

"Yah," I couldn't help myself but quite yelling at him. His words were against me.

The girl boringly glared at him, "It's your friend, why don't you bring her here if you not believe in her?"

Sehun stood up and laughed. "Alright, it's not that easy to fool you," he sighed, "How about I take you to dog cafe tomorrow and let see if I could persuade your mother to bring one home for you?"

The little girl reacted quickly, her shoulder jolted up in excitement. "For real? Can you do that for real? Mommy won't let me though," she dropped her shoulder immediately. She surely had some terrible mood swing, considering of how her emotion changed drastically for any minute since the first time she stepped inside the room.

Sehun protruded his lower lips and made a deep think for a second, "l'll try my best to make her deal, okay? All you need is keep her accompany. Call?" his eyebrow wriggled at her. She hardly thought over his offer. "Mmm... Call! But if you fail to persuade her, I'll give you punishment,"

"Whatever, princess," Sehun chuckled and patted her head gently. "I'll see you after this, bear with her," Sehun winked at me before he rushed out from the room. I wanted to yell at him for teasing me but just went agape because he moved so quickly before my eyes.

I hissed under my breathed and seconds later, I landed my eyes down to the girl in front of me. I had no idea what am I supposed to do with her? How long Sehun would spend his time with his father actually?

*****

The most awkward silent has feeling the air. Sehun's step sister was already lost in the television in Sehun's room. She crawled up to the bed and lying on it with her belly flat on the mattres. She acted so comfortably, wiggling her feet to the air, while I was there silently stood on the edge of window frame. I looked over the glass and sometime wander my eyes to the wh

Please log in to read the full chapter