Milk Tea

Getting Married To You {Sequel of Guided to You}
Please log in to read the full chapter
#1

Milk Tea

 

“You two better get going well after this,” My mom gave me the last hug. My father and Sehun were standing next to each other far away in front of us. They seemed to have a serious talk. Sehun and I were sending my parents off to the station. After spending 5 days here in my town, there comes their time to go home.

I came back to the town after leaving it for almost two years. My parents visited me in the first place since they missed me a lot and also to celebrated my birthday. What I didn’t know is, my parents arranged a date for me on my special night and the man they sent me to was none other than Oh Sehun. It obviously need some drama for us (or may be only for me) to admitted our each other’s feeling. We’re still in love with each other and the moment for us finally comes.

Sehun strecthed his arm over my shoulder while my parents both smiled and waved to us before they disappear to the waiting room inside. I looked at them for the last time before averted my eyes to see Sehun. He already was looking at me. He was eyeing me a while before send me his cute eyesmile and a weird smile within it.

“What?” I asked him. He shook his head but squeezed my body closer to his body side. “Nothing, it’s just feel weird because we’re together now,”

I shrugged his hand over my shoulder after being a little breathless because of the squeeze. “Yeah, yeah, whatever. Let’s leave now,” I ordered him to go back to his car in the parking lot. I walked before him and he instantly followed me after. He grabbed my wrist and then slide his palm easily to lock his fingers with mine. It still sent me a goosebump whenever he did it. My mind always flustered in a second and then it feels like I lost all the things in my brain before I finally realize the situation. What should I call this state? He didn’t know that there was this kind of lightning striking through the entire of my body everytime he touches me.

Without further ado and even not aware of my revelation, Sehun opened his mouth, “So . . tomorrow you’ll go to work, right?”

I just nodded afterwards. I let out a small silent breath to calm myself down. “Yeah, they won’t allow me take longer day off. Well, I can not blame them, I almost flee the country for. . . who knows? What if I were staying there for forever?” I rolled my eyes. He tee-heed, “Don’t you even dare to do it. Do you want me to be forever alone?”. “Yes,” I answered right away, “Will you? If I were not going back here?” I knew he was just teasing me so I back.

“Yah! Do you really want to see me being a solo for my entire life, huh?” He pinched my nose with his other hand. “If you’re not going back and I am going to be forever alone, I bet you’ll be on the same boat as me,” he said. I chuckled at him afterwards. No matter how many times I try to make him stupefy with a joke or just a tease, he will attack me with something that crack me out rightaway. Sometime the contrast of his overconfidence-ness and his dorkiness are just a perfect combination to ease the conversation and the mood inside.

“Today is going to be a last day before the hectic day of both of us,” Sehun loked at me and talked once we arrived inside the car and he was about to starting the engine, “And it also IS a first day of us being just the two of us,”

 “We were together for five days already, Sehun,” I tried to make him remember that we were already together since my Birthday night not so long ago before.

“Yes, it’s true but we never really have a time for just the two of us. Your parents were here and we were hanging out together with them for the last four days.”

“And so? Did you not like it?” I lifted half of my brow to him.

He shook his head quickly, “No. Of course not. I like hanging out with them. It’s fine. Really,”

“So?”

He scratched the tip of his forehead that I am sure wasn’t really itchy. It just indicated that he’s being nervous. “What is this, Sehun?” I asked him. I tried to figure his problem out but I could not tell what is that.

“What should I begin this with?” He looked so confused and I still don’t get it. “Both of us are free today and we were just started our official relationship. Except your Birthday night which was our first night for being together, we literally didn’t have a time for enjoying ourself and our new relationship. It’s just . . what should I say?” He looked at the top corner of his eyes, “I did not see you for quite long time or may be for a veeeeeery long time. I already told that I miss you and you obviously knew that, so . . you know,” he wiggled his eyes and I just blinked to him, “Do you feel weird if I am asking for your time today?” he finally finished his sentence with a question.

I took a few seconds to think about his last question. When I finally understood of his point, I snapped out a finger and looked at him. He was already focusing on the road.

“Oh Sehun,” I called him. He was not looking at me but only hummed to answers me. “Did you just . . . asking me for a date? I mean, ing seriously, are you asking me for a date today?” I asked him. He looked at me with the corner of his eyes, without even facing my face directly. He looked startled and I could see he was gulping after that. I was kind of excited to see him  being nervous only because he was going to ask me for a date. Oh my god, I could not even tell he was a grown up man by seeing his teeny-ish behavior like this.

“Y-yeah, probably,” he simply replied. I could hear his unstable voice and it was enough to sent me into a laughter. “Oh my god, Oh Sehun, you were nervous just because you want to ask me out for a date?” I laughed and shook my head at the same time. I didn’t even believe of what just happened. “At first, I forget that you were just a baby in this serious relationship. Didn’t you say something like that before?” I asked him, still not fully out of my laughter. “Tsk,” he expressed his annoyance, “Yeah, yeah, go to the hell and laugh at me,” he said. I ceased with a deep sigh, “And do you want a date in the hell?” I smirked. It was him who chuckled after that. I also liked that even  if we’re cursing or bad-mouthing to each other, we did not take it on a serious note. We simply knew that we did not mean it.

“Whatever you think, I just want to go out for a date today and I insist. Do you want to?” He asked me once again. I looked at him who was already eyeing at me once again, I smiled. “Of course, Sehun. You didn’t even have to ask. We’re a boyfriend and girfriend now, remember?” I hold his arm close to my body with both of my arms. I snuggled my head on his shoulder and he the top of my head.

 

*****

“First of all, let me ask you,” I stared at Sehun who was sitting across to me, “Is it the kind of the first date after two years you are imagining of?”

Unlike the date I usually had, Sehun suggested us to have a simply date in home. In my apartment room to be exact. We both sat on the dining room. It wasn’t an actual dining room which separated from the other room. Sehun –who was in charge of giving a big change to my old apartment interior– decided to open the kitchen wall and with a big

Please log in to read the full chapter