Devil's Act

Getting Married To You {Sequel of Guided to You}
Please log in to read the full chapter
#2 Devil's Act

 

 

I was in the middle of watching a movie when my mom called me on the same day.

“Hey, Mom. Did you already arrive?” I asked her, “Just now? Okay, go get some rest, you must be tired,”

“Me? I’m staying at home now.”  

“I texted Sehun before but he didn’t reply yet. Is there something happen?”

“Sehun?” I looked at Sehun who was lying on the couch behind me. His eyes close and he folded his arm upon his chest. “Nothing’s happen. Sehun is literally sleeping now, Mom,”

“Oh, so you’re staying at home together?”

“Yeah, he said to take a comfy date at home but simply guessing from how he turns out to be sleeping right now, I guess it was just an excuse for him to take some relaxing time,”

“Oh, Sehun must feel a bit tired because for the last four days he was accompanying us. We visited some places and met some people from the beginning of the day until the night time came, he should take a rest of course.”

“Yeah, may be. We spend our time day and night, no wonder.”

“Alright, please take care of each other’s health, okay. Do not eat too late or even skip it. You’re not so young anymore, so you need much nutritition. I already bought you some vitamins so don’t forget to take a pill each day. You can share it with Sehun, too. I bought you some. I placed on the left counter of your kitchen.”

“Yes, Mom, I understand. I’ll tell Sehun, you bought him some vitamins and he needs to take a pill each day,”

“Oh, yes, yes. Well, take care of him, won’t you, sweety? He seems so fragile for me,”

For exactly five days after being with Sehun, this was the first time my mom talking about him like this. It was kind of new. My mom suspiciously worried about him, I guess.

“Fragile? Like what? If you’re talking about how childish his behaviour could be sometime, no need to tell me, I already used to it. He’ll be fine and I won’t feel much burdensome like before. Probably I’ll be less burdensome, what about it?”

“No~ I’m not talking about that,”

“So....what? Did I miss something out of him in this two years?”

“Nothing, but if possible, try to make him a little bit more open to you, can you? I don’t know what happen but  sometime he seems like a bit lost. I’ve already told you that he visited our house very often when you’re not here, right? I am pretty sure he has a decent life but why did I see him like he’s a homeless person? He is lacking of affection, I can tell for sure. Did you know something about it?”

Oh yup, my mom basically might not know about Sehun and his past. She might think Sehun has a perfect family like everybody would think about him. I was not talking about how impeerfect his one, but he literally has incomplete family as his mother passed away a long time ago and even if his father already married now, nothing had really change much. I understood how my mom would see him as a homeless one and lost sometime. He really is. But what do I know? I only know the cover of his complete book of life.

“Hmm. .. I do, too, not know much about him yet. But he seems fine when he’s with me though.”

“That’s why. You better take care of him well. He deserves it. I didn’t try to flatter him when I say he’s a good guy. He indeed is. I better keep watching on you. Don’t make any wrong moves, okay?”

“Geez, Mom. I’m your daughter here, not him. Could you possibly try not to be in his side? You’re trying to threatening your own child. I might see him not as good as before.”

“Hahaha, you know I love you more than you knew. But, yeah, Sehun was stealing my heart, I might adopt him as my son if you’re not going to be with him,”

“Haha, funny! Last time I heard you said that, you were talking about Baekhyun,”

“Oh, you right. Baekhyun still my son, too. I won’t stop loving him, too. I’m sorry but we already have a bond as mother and son, so I will keep in touch with him.”

“It’s okay, Mom. I understand. I won’t lost to keep in touch with him, too. He’s unwillingly already be the part of my life and I won’t try to avoid or change it. We still have a good relationship,”

“I’m glad to hear that. You sure be good with both of them but remember not to make the same mistakes okay? You’ll probably lost both of them and. . your parents too, Understand?”

”See? I told you, you’re not seeing me as your daughter anymore. You sound like stranger, huh. I won’t make the same mistakes, Mom. I pormise you and Dad. I won’t. I will never ever again. It’s not like I am a playgirl or something, Mom. I’m a good girl, aren’t I?”

“Alright, I believe in you, honey, and yeah, you’re my sweet little girl and you are a good one because you’re my daughter. Let’s hang up this, I’ll call you later, send my warmth hug to Sehun, okay,”

“Yeah, sent mine to Dad too, I’ll see you later, Mom. Love you,”

“Bye honey, I love you, too,”

It took me a several minutes to think of what my mom had recently talked about Sehun. It was true that I have no idea of Sehun’s life. I knew almost nothing about him. I only knew him for a short period before and yes, I was falling in love with him even after acouple of years, I ended up always fall over my heels for him. I could not describe how easy for him to make me fall and accept all the way he is. All he did is only to shower me with his love. But it was all different because we started a relationship.

What kind of person Sehun is? What kind of life he was living in before? What kind of life he lives now? What this and that?

There are so many questions crawl on my mind. And there’s only need one person to answer it all.

I looked at Sehun once again who was lying on the couch. I turned around and kneel down to see him closer. I never saw him this close for such a long time. Last time I saw him in deep and peace sleep is when he was sick that day two years ago. The soundless Sehun looks so angelic. How do I just realize it now? He’s so quite yet still managed to be attractive as hell. I laid my chin on the couch next to his face. My fingers played around with his dark locks, moving it away from his wide forehead. He sleeps so well that I could tell nothing about what’s going on his mind. For the last day we’ve been together, it was all about my arrival and stuffs. It was all about me and I didn’t even ask about him anything.

“Sehun-aa..” I straight my back up on my knees and lightly touched his hairs again. “I’m sorry, I should be a better lover for you,” I kissed him in his forehead. I immediately broke the kiss when he made a sudden move. He turned his body to the back of the couch and try to flexed his knee so that he could get a comfortable position but he failed. First, his leg was too long and second, the couch was literally not has an enough space for his entire body size and length. He stopped trying to bent his leg in such a weird position of lying on the couch.

“Sehun, the couch is too small compared to your size,” I try to told him but he gave me no response, “Sehun!” This time I tried to tap his back. He turned his head around to see me with his half-lifted eyes and he looked at me in annoyance. Sehun took afew seconds to think but he unreasonably back to his position, curling up to the back of the couch. “Nevermind, I’ll be fine here,” he said before he finally fell asleep again. I shook my head and chuckled to him.

“Alright, I’ll let you sleep,” I kissed him once again at the side of his cheeks and let him sleep for a while and whispered, “Have a nice dream, my love,”

I swore to myself that I wouldn’t never ever say the things if he’s awake. It sounds so corny and I couldn’t help myself but embarassed in front of him. But he’s sleeping now and who cares? He wouldn’t ever heard that.

I got up and walking to my bedroom then.  I just didn’t  know there’s a slight grin appeared on his face.

****

The last thing I did is just taking a bath and changing my clothes. I didn’t know what happen to me until I finally decided to close my eyes and let the sleepiness took over my self. I felt someone tapped my back repeatedly.

I was lying on my belly and the sudden tap succeed to wake me up but my eyes won’t open easily.

“Huh?” I muttered.

“Wake up, you sleepyhead. Did you know I already wait for you for about forever?”

I didn’t need to open my head to know that annoying voice was none other than Sehun’s. Still being stubborn not to open my eyes, I asked, “What time is it?”

“11 pm already,” he answered. I opened my eyes immediately, “Eleven? Really?”

I looked at Sehun who already sat on the bed beside me and he grinned, “Well, in your dreamland,” he laughed after that. I grabbed a pillow on my side and smacked him with my-still-so-weak strentgth. It landed on his stomach but not so bad to make him hurt.

“You seems so tired,” he my hair and in instant, it comforted me to close my eyes again. I gave him a curt nod. “Alright, I’ll just leave now, you can continue to sleep,”

“You’re going to leave now?” Sehun still my hair and just like a pet, I curled into the bed more. “Yes, so you can rest and me too,”

Please log in to read the full chapter