Untitled

Getting Married To You {Sequel of Guided to You}
Please log in to read the full chapter

#6

 

 

"Good morning, sweetheart,"

I just chuckled at Sehun in response. I almost died in happiness when I heard the way he called me this morning. I was still unconscious on my bed but a very wide grin appeared on my face when his voice greeted me.

"Good morning.. sunshine," I replied. I took one of the pillow and placed it on the top of my face, just to covered my blushing face altough he couldn’t see it anyway.

He chuckled because of me then and his laughter even sounded better. It entered and echoed in my mind very smoothly.

"Having a good night sleep?" he asked and I nodded unconsciously, "Yes, I am. What about you?"

"Hm...," his voice turned low, "Not really,"

"Why? Did you get any trouble before sleep?" I asked. Suddenly I felt worried over him. He might not having a good sleep since I interrupted his time to rest last night. He might be tired after driving me home in the middle of the night, well it actually dawn in the time.

"I’m sorry, I was bothering you last night," I said furthermore.

Sehun chukled again to my reply,"No. It’s okay, it’s not your fault. There’s something else bothering my sleep," he said. I scrunched at his answer, having no idea of what’s really bothering him actually. "What is that bothering you?" I asked again.

"Mm..the thing that bothering me last night is...the thought of not having you in my side when I sleep," Sehun replied as innocently as he could. I surpressed a chuckle because of his cheesy words. "Yah, you ert!" I jokingly half yell at him.

Sehun chuckled once again, didn’t know how I manage to make him laugh and laugh so much in just a minute of talking through the phone. He said, "Seriously.. the thought of not seeing you keep me awake, okay," he explained and I couldn’t help but melting inside. "Awe.. that’s corny," I said, "Can’t you just simply say I miss you? So that I can just answer, I miss you too, Sehun,"

"Haha, yeah, you got me. I miss you, I miss you so much," he said finally and this time I was the one who laugh after that, "I miss you, too, Sehun," I said, "Even though we just separated for like...," I checked the time on my phone screen, "6 or 7 hours?" I said.

"Yes, I just miss you everytime. Even though we just separate one hour or less," Sehun said again and even though it sounded sweet, it irritated me (couldn’t be lie on this one).

"Oh, stop with these bunch of cheesy words," I said, "Did you get your brain stuck on something, Sehun? Why are you being like this?"

"Oh my god," Sehun groaned frustatedly, "I knew I can’t be romantic with you. I just need to say something briefly to you," he said.

I couldn’t see him directly but I know how his face contorted in displeasing way, "Yep, better be straightforward to me. So what’s up, huh? What do you want actually?"

"Fine," Sehun says, "Let’s go outside today," he replies. My eyes shot wide opened when I heard his answer. Did he just ask me out? Really? Asking me out, like a date? I internally squealed to his offer. Finally, we will have more quality times for both of us. Yes!

"Hm? What? What do you want?" I asked him, "I can’t hear," I, of course, just jokingly asked him because hell yes, he asked me out for a date and in the moment, I just need to a bit.

"I said, let’s go outside," he said. I pursed my lips in a smile, "What? Outside? Where?" I asked, "You know, I’m kind of tired because we came home late this morning and now it’s freaking chill outside because of the season and-"

"You better come with a good answer," he cut me off by threatening me and I continued, "and....because it’s chilling, I need to warm out a bit. And nothing could warm me up more than a lover hug and yes, probably a little time to hanging around while holding hands and sharing a scarf together. Wouldn’t it sound perfect for warming up?" I said.

Sehun snorted, "It sounds so...fcking annoying but sweet," he said, "So get ready, sweetheart, I’m going to your place in less than 15 minutes,"

"15 minutes to prepare? Oh, don’t mind me, I can come with my pullover and sweatpants," I chaffed. Well, I was not a type who take a long time to prepare actually but 15 minutes is just a torture. I mean, I just woke up and need to take a bath and stuff. Yes, he’s my boyfriend but shouldn’t I take a longer time to impress him? Wasn’t I a woman, too?

Sehun snickered, "Fine, 30 minutes, how ‘bout that?"

"40 and I won’t disappoint you," I returned with an agreement. I could sense him smirks cockingly when he said, "Alright, 40 and you better be the prettiest person I’ve ever seen in my life,"

"Call!"

 

*****

Seems like my forty minutes was worth enough because all that I could see is the way Sehun stares at me lovingly with his doe eyes and the smile that plestered on the tip of his mouth. Very adorable. Not to mention at how he managed to flutter my heart, sending the butterfly to the dancefloor inside my belly.

"Goddamn, that forty minutes. My baby looks so georgeous," he said countlessly and the last one made me hit him real hard on the side of his arm while he was driving.

"Ouch, stop that! You don’t look sincere if you keep repeating that," I muttered. My face contorted in sulky pout and the seconds later he chuckled and pinched my cheek.

"What’s with that face, huh? I’m just being honest. You’ll always look georgeous, look beautiful, look so..goddamn, you look like a goddess," he said. For the second I thought he will stop but he still continued to being lame.

"Seriously, Sehun, if you keep doing this, it will make me uncomfortable, okay? I don’t like you’re being too much," I muttered again. I took a glance at him and he already was staring back at me, ignoring the road for a while.

"Alright," he finally said, "I’m just going to say, I love you," he said. I was stunned by his sudden confession and could only staring at him dumb-foundedly. He caressed the side of my cheek and tug some strands of my hair behind my ear, "I really, really do,"

Gosh, he was talking to me casually as if it doesn’t weigh anything when it actually does sink my heart deeper. I managed to look cool in front of him when I know my heart was racing in the fastest pace. I unconsciously just look away at the window, trying to hide the now oh-so-blushing cheeks of mine.

I could hear Sehun laughs behind my back. "Some things never change, really," he murmured. He surely knows that I’m just being too shy after his confession and I just couldn’t hold not to melt because of it. I took a glance at him and he was all smiling while driving. Just how lovely this human being beside me. What did I deserve to be this close with him and to be exactly call him mine and being his in the same time?

"I love you too," I lowly talked back to him, more like whispering to myself. He then looked at me blankly, "What?" he asked. I just shook my head and smiled, "No. I’m just asking where are we going actually, Sehun?" I lied, not literally though since I was really curious of where he was bringing me to.

"Uhhmmm...not going to tell you now, but you can guess as we go there," Sehun answered, "You know this place before," he added. My forehead wrinkled immediately. I wasn’t sure of his answer. I’ve been working for three years here before but I only went to few different places. Let alone the fact that I was going abroad since two years ago. But Sehun is Sehun anyway, he will be persistence with his word so no matter how hard I might try to ask, he won’t tell me anyway.

 

As I looked out the window, I still have no idea of where the car is heading to. As I observed,  the road is actually a residential area. It filled with big, spacious, modern houses. The fences built upon the thick and solid brick, standing poudly massive. No wonder the neighborhood was so quiet. Well, thick and high barrier from every house is the most evidence of how indivualist every person here. No one wants to knock and being friendly to that kind of defensive house.

Sehun made a turn to one of the street and somehow it just suddenly hit the top of my mind. This street seems so familiar. I took a clearer view to the window and yes, I feel like I have been here before. I scrunched my face more and seems like noticing my reaction, Sehun made a sound with his mouth, whistling, humming to nonexisting melody. I looked at him suspiciously and he was still with his poker face. I tried so hard to explore my memory and one suddenly hit my head.

"Sehun," I called his name out. I feel like I need to swallow my own lump to talk. Sehun only hummed at me. My hand reached out for his arm, "Sehun," I called him again. "What?" He finally turned to see me. I bit my bottom lip as I felt nervous suddenly.

I opened my mouth only to let the thick air made a big entrance and just gape for awhile. The smirk began to appear on Sehun’s face when he saw me gape. "You’re figuring it out now? Did you remember already?" he asked excitedly. There was an amusement in his voice, which sent a churn, mixed feeling in

Please log in to read the full chapter