Hyosung's tears

Two Weeks before the Wedding

Hyosung felt a pair of arms snaking around her waist. As much as she wanted to open her eyes to see who the person was, her eyes wouldn’t budge at all. Thus, she decided to brush it off. Yet, when the person pulled her closer, she felt comfortable. She could not put the exact feelings into words. She felt safe and secured. It was as if nothing could possibly go wrong at the moment. As the person’s fingers ran through her hair, her once tangled feelings untied at that instant. As she snuggled into that person’s chest, she knew it was Kikwang. Yet, she was afraid of opening her eyes. She did not know how she was supposed to react. Should she cry? Should she beat Kikwang up? Or should she welcome Kikwang with open arms?

 

She did not do anything.She assured herself that she was simply too tired. That was why she was hallucinating. Ji Eun would never let that jerk in. Or would she? She did not want to ponder over such complicated matters. Thus, all she did was to sleep.

 

After sleeping for hours, she felt the pair of arms leaving her waist. She then decided that it was time for her to get up. At the very least, she should grab a bite or take a sip of water. However, before she could possibly do any other thing, a note caught her attention.

 

 

 

Oh! Honey.

I know our love is on the move.

I know my actions being a total mystery have worried you.

However, I want you back.

 

I'm sorry, I know it isn't easy to be my girlfriend.

Youknow my love for you is a fact instead of a fiction.

 

Thanks toyou, I found my other half.

You are special and beautiful in my eyes.

Because of you, I was out of breath.

Trust me, I like you the best.

 

You gave me a shock by calling off the wedding.

However, when the door closes, I will open it again.

Because I'm still loving you.

So please don’t say no to my love.          

May the lights go on again.

 

Saranghaeyo Jeon Hyosung.

 

- Kikwang                         

 

 

 

 

Her eyes felt wet. Her vision was blurred. Her nose was running like a water tap. She was crying. Again.  

Kikwang came. And left again.

With trembling hands, she removed the huge pink ribbon and opened up the box. Apart from the cake, she found another note.

Was it meant for her? Why does it resemble a wedding cake? Was it from Kikwang?

 

 

 

I spent a month. Taking up baking lessons.

It was meant to be a surprise.

I’m sorry baby. For making you cry.

If you like it, that will be our wedding cake.

I don’t want to lose you.

Can you please give me another chance?

 

-Kikwang

 

 

 

Is it even edible?

She giggled. For the every first time.

The moist chocolate cake melts in Hyosung’s mouth, sticky with fudge frosting on her tongue. The bitter and simultaneously sweet smell of it puts her in a serene mind state. She closed her eyes tightly, allowing the goodness of the cake to overwhelm her senses.

A grin finally resurfaced on her face.

It wasn’t neither as hard nor as soft as she expected. It was neither as bitter nor as sweet she expected. She was not a fussy eater. Since it was her wedding cake, her expectations automatically soared to the skies.

 She smacked her full red lips together. With the rich deep shades of brown on every delicious layer, this cake was pure perfection.

  

A tear rolled down her rosy cheeks. Yes, Hyosung was crying again. Do not judge her. Too many things happened within the two weeks. Her tears were present for a different reason. She was touched.

 

 

 

 

I hope you like the notes. The highlighted words are the titles of Secret's and Beast's songs. Hope it's interesting and cool enough.

So here's a chapter before I go to bed. It's really short. I know. My brain is dead. The next chapter will most probably be the last one. *cries* I need to do my homework. So don't get mad if you don't see the last chapter up anytime soon. Don't worry. I will probably do a sequel if anyone actually wants to read it :P Ideas for the sequel are flooding my brain. 

Good night. It's really late now.

As usual, do comment and subscribe. I love them! :D