The Plan

Two Weeks before the Wedding

“YAH! Stop laughing? What’s so funny?” Doojoon raised his eyebrow.

“Hyu…ng, there’s a v…ery big mis…understanding.” Kikwang struggled to control his laughter.

 

A knock was heard on the door.

“How’s everything going?” Dongwoon questioned.

“Don’t ask me. Ask that fellow over there.”

 

“Hey I can explain.” Kikwang grinned goofily.

“You better do it now!” Hot rage burned in Yoseob’s veins as he cracked his knuckles menacingly.

 

“I was busy preparing our wedding. I didn’t mean to neglect Hyosung in any way.”

“Are you so freaking serious?” Yoseob rolled his eyes.

Dude, before you punch me or something, let me speak. Do you remember when you entered the kitchen, it was dark?”

“Yeah and so what?” Yoseob snapped, irritated.

I was baking a wedding cake.” Kikwang rubbed the back of his neck and shifted his feet awkwardly.

 

There was a moment of silence.Then, everyone started to tear up. Not because they were touched. As a matter of fact, they were trying to suppress their laughter until someone began to sputter like a water faucet. They were so loud to the extent that they woke Hyunseung and Junhyung up.

 

“What are you laughing about?” The duo questioned.

“Kikwang actually baked a wedding cake for his baby. Cheesy much? And Yoseob was mad. For nothing.”  Doojoon blurted out.

“Oh okay. Cool. I’m going back to sleep.” Junhyung scratched his head and reclined lazily on the sofa.

 

Embarrassed, Kikwang shot s an icy glare. Everyone gulped and stopped laughing almost immediately.Just then, the corners of Hyunseung's lips curled, involuntarily. Despite his desperate efforts to fight back the laughter, his cheeks continued to swell along with the pressure. His laughter erupted, echoing down the corridor as he bent over, slapping his knee repeatedly.

 

“Breathe, 4D prince. You need to stop now. Look at Kikwang hyung.” Dongwoon grabbed onto Hyunseung’s arms and shook him repeatedly.

“But it’s so funny.” Hyunseung wiped a tear away from the corner of his eyes.

“Hyung!” Kikwang yelled across the bedroom.

“Fine fine.” Hyunseung grumbled and pulled Junhyung along with him.

 

“Okay. The fun’s over. Everyone go back to the sleep.” Doojoon spoke in the serious, authoritative tone which s dreaded the most.

“Kikwang, I still need to talk to you.” Doojoon whispered.

 

Kikwang nodded and elbowed his hyung.

“So what’s the matter? I need to get back to baking.”

Okay, I know you are devoted to this relationship but do meet up with Hyosung. A call won’t do. She’s feeling insecure and I’m sure your presence will work wonders. Honestly, your reason sounds ridiculous. You still shouldn’t have stood her up just for the sake of a cake even if it’s meant for her. So go and find her later. I don’t want you to regret. Make things clear, alright? Sleep early. I have faith in you.

 

“Thanks hyung.” Kikwang mumbled.

“You are welcome. Don’t touch me. You stink badly so go and bathe before you meet your baby.”

“Hyung…… I really appreciate it.”

“Okay. This is getting mushy. I’m going to puke. Have fun baking.” Doojoon pushed Kikwang out of his bedroom.

 

“OH NO! I FORGOT!” Kikwang raced towards Yoseob’s bedroom. His eyes widened when he saw Yoseob punching the buttons of his mobile phone.

“Stop! Yoseob! Don’t you dare text Ji Eun about my plan.”

“But I…..”

“You’re so dead! What if Ji Eun tells Hyosung about it?” Kikwang jumped onto Yoseob’s bed, all ready to kill his friend.

“Hey, wait. I simply texted her that everything was fine.” Yoseob caught hold of Kikwang’s muscular arms before he could take any other action.

“I don’t care. Pass me your phone.”

“I’m going to sleep so please get out of my room.” Yoseob pushed Kikwang out of his room and closed the door swiftly. He was exhausted. He did not have any strength left to argue with that fool.

 

Kikwang pouted and went back to the kitchen. He could finally turn on the lights since practically everyone knew about his plan. Not every single detail though.

 

 

 

 

So what do you think Kikwang's plan is about (other than the wedding cake)? I hope you enjoyed this update. Merry Christmas! I hope you guys will enjoy this special day with your family and friends! :D I may update another chapter later on as a christmas gift for my dear readers!