When everything goes wrong

Two Weeks before the Wedding

Hyosung bit her parched, dry lips. She was feeling a little nervous as she entered the dressing room. Well, who wouldn’t be when you are putting on the wedding gown for the first time throughout your entire life?

Her lustrous hair was curled into waves which framed her face perfectly. She was wearing lipstick, which included a tinge of glossy pink, causing her lips to look even more kissable. Despite the heap of makeup she applied under her eyes, the dark circles were still strikingly obvious. She could not help but to look over at her mobile phone for the fifteenth time. She was getting frustrated. Kikwang was late. Again.

 

It was only two weeks before the wedding.

 

Time was running out. She was desperate to get everything in place before her big day. She has yet to make up her mind on a particular wedding gown. The invitation cards were still in the midst of printing. The printing company was giving her a horrible headache. She had clearly stated that she wanted the exquisite gold ink on the creamy white paper. Yet, when the sample cards came for her, it was nothing but a complete disaster. She was fuming mad as soon as her gaze landed on the pitch black wedding card which had dark purple ink on it.

 

This clearly showed three things.

Firstly, the person-in-charge was not even paying attention to her requests.

Secondly, the person-in-charge was plain stupid. Dark purple along with black? Was this some kind of prank? She could not even read the words on the card.

Thirdly, Sunhwa’s recommendation . What kind of printing company was this?

 

Pellets of tears trickled down her rosy cheeks. She was worn out. Everything was in a mess. In fact, she was the only one going through all these exhausting wedding preparations. It was suffocating her. Where was Kikwang? She needed him. Especially in times like this.

Just then, her mobile phone rang. Her heart skipped a beat. Tears stopped springing to her eyes.

 

“Hello? Kikwang, where are you?”

“Sorry honey, but I don’t think I will be able to make it today.”

 

 

 

 

Here's the first chapter. It's a little short, right? I promise to make the remaining chapters longer. I think there will be probably three to five chapters in total. I hope this chapter is interesting for you guys. Please leave some comments for eg.  if there was any particular elements you will like me to include in this story or just your thoughts on this chapter. Thank you for reading!