Trying to be Nice (?)

The Best of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHAT?!” The boys barked.

 

“What do you mean by ‘we have to get along with Hyunjae’? Do you have any idea what nonsense you are sprouting right now?” Jaebum angrily whispered.

 

Jackson transferred the guys from the doorway in the livingroom to the hallway to not let the people in the kitchen hear their conversation.

 

“Apparently, they want a second chance. All of our parents agree with giving it to them too,” Jackson informed.

 

“NO. N-O. NO. NOPE. NOT ON MY WATCH. THIS ISN’T GOING TO HAPPEN,” Jinyoung bellowed.

 

“Our parents may be into this ‘giving the people who betrayed, lied, and put our families in danger a second chance,’ but I’m not. None of us are,” Mark proclaimed.

 

“I will NOT get along with a person who is as selfish, rude, two-faced, arrogant, patronizing-” Yugyeom was interrupted by Jackson’s hand over his mouth.

 

“She’s in my room right now. She might hear us.” Jackson quietly told them. Jackson quickly removed his hand when he felt Yugyeom it.

 

“She is? THEN LET ME GO IN AND FINISH MY SENTENCE,” Yugyeom stomped towards Jackson’s room. He was then held back by Jaebum and Jackson.

 

“LET ME GO,” yelled Yugyeom.

 

“NO. You’re angry. We’re angry. But this shouldn’t be how we confront her,” Bambam reasoned.

 

When the two felt him relax, they let go. The seven sighed in unison.

 

“What should we do?” Bambam asked disheartedly.

 

The boys dropped their heads and rubbed their necks in thought and frustration. A loud huff caught their attention. Youngjae stomped his way towards Jackson’s room, slammed the door open, and stood intimidatingly in front of Hyunjae.

 

“Listen to me and listen to me well. None of us like you. NONE. But, we love our family. They can force us to tolerate you and hang out with you, but they can’t force us to actually like you. What you did to us was unforgivable. We are not going to let you hurt our families again. And if you do exactly that, you are not going to like the consequences,” Youngjae snapped looking straight into Hyunjae’s eyes then leaving the room and out of the house.

 

The guys were left in shock with mouths ajar and eyes widened not believing that their sunshine of the group just brought a storm with him. After several minutes, the guys were brought back to reality when they heard steps coming.

 

“Look, guys. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter