She Changed Jackson

The Best of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As you were unlocking your door, Jackson glanced at his home, only to find himself panic. The door opened and before any of you stepped in, Jackson poured his smoothie all over his shirt.

 

“Jackson… Can you tell me why you decided that pouring a smoothie on yourself is a good idea?” You questioned as you massaged your temples in preparation to hear a nonsense reason.

 

“Oh, won’t you look at that. My shirt got ruined. Can I borrow one of your brother’s shirts?” Jackson ignored your question.

 

You looked at him in confusion then nodded. You know that he’s weird, but he’s being extra weird right now. It’s best to not question it yet. When you left the room and closed the hallway door, Jackson instantly got everyone’s attention.

 

“I’m going to get straight to the point. I poured my smoothie on myself because I couldn’t think of another way to get Sojung out of the room and get privacy with you guys. Anyways, I just saw Hyunjae’s dad walk into my house. Mr. Goo, Hyunjae’s dad, just walked into my home,” Jackson sputtered.

 

“Oh, this is bad. This is really bad. What are we going to do? What if Hyunjae is here too? First, Jung gets upset, and now this? Oh man, this is bad. What would they want? Why are they here?! They were supposed to leave us alone since then!” Jackson rambled causing him to breathe heavily afterwards and shaking Youngjae’s body out of frustration.

 

They heard the hallway door creak open and looked at you with shaken eyes.

 

“Okay, so, I found a shirt that might fit you. Here,” You walk towards Jackson to give him the shirt.

 

The guys were looking at you with surprised eyes. They didn’t know how to handle this new information. They weren’t finished talking yet and,  didn’t want you to find out yet.

 

“Hyung!” Yugyeom shouted as he wiped off the smoothie that Mark just poured on his shirt.

 

“Jackson shouldn’t be the only one with smoothie on his shirt. We don’t want to make him feel left out,” Mark reasoned even though he was equally surprised of his actions.

 

“Then why didn’t you do it on yourself?!” Yugyeom was ticked off. Mark gave him a look and Yugyeom understood.

 

“Whatever, I guess I can’t do much about it,” Yugyeom grimaced then looked at you with puppy dog eyes.

 

“Fine. I’ll get you a shirt too,” You bit back your rage as Yugyeom flashed a smile at you, showing his plump cheekbones as a thank you.

 

You were halfway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter