Kicks.

Unexpected Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli felt her feet landing on the similar wooden floor of Minho's apartment, her temporary shelter. It felt like an eternity of being within the complex, when in reality it was only a night and morning away from it. She hadn't slept in the comfortable small bed with the pink sheets she had setted up for it, and her body was craving for the softness of the matress surrounding her body.

Suddenly, the girl cringed with a snap of her eyes shutting.

She was getting attached to this place...It scares her.

"You okay there?" Snapping her pupils open, she was astonished at the sight of the tall model standing before her with furrowed eyebrows. 

"Uh...yeah. Just thinking." Sulli replied with a little wave of her hand as dismissal.

"A pretty intense thought when you looked that shaky." Minho stated, "is your head hurting? You haven't eaten anything from the apple sauce the nurse gave you..." Trailing off into his own world, she found the male beginning to take strides into the kitchen area where she assumed he was heading to the refrigerator. 

"Minho. No, seriously... I'm fine." She spoke from her spot.

Then to what she least expected, she found Minho walking back to her with an apple in his hand. Stepping in front of her like before, he grasped her hand where the apple soon appeared within her palm. "One apple a day, will keep the doctor away." Minho merely stated.

Now, Sulli felt weird with the attention. "Look. I see why you are concerned and all, but I can handle myself don't worry."

"That's what you said a week ago and how did I find you? Unconscious." Minho shook his head at her ironic words.

"Okay, but I learned from my mistake. I will not over-work myself next time so you don't have to act like you care and treat me like a baby."

At that, Minho's eyebrows creased once again in opposition. "Act? Who said I'm acting?"

"It's quite obvious how you are trying to act nice to me just cause I am under your house." Sulli replied with a defying look.

"No, I geniunly care about your health. If I was acting cause you are under my house, I would have kicked you out of here by the first day." Minho really meant his words while he eyed the thin figure of the soon-to-be mother. She was thin from her arms and legs, and naturally frail, yet her bright and rosy cheeks were the sign of life as well as the growing belly bump that was now commonly noticeable. 

However before she could reply, Minho found her small wince of pain as she placed her pale palm over the belly bump. 

"Are you okay? What happened?" Minho grasped softly her arm.

Taking a deep breath, Sulli took a deep breath in. "No, I'm fine. The baby just kicked that's all. Caught off guard." Meeting silence, she looked up to find the male with a look of curiousity.

"The baby kicks already?" Minho asked.

"Yes, since last week." A small smile coming up to her features, the pregnant lady nodded.

Minho, suddenly intrigued with the sight of the visible stomach even with the baggy navy shirt Sulli had thrown over, his aura became shy with the thought that came to his mind.

Sulli, noticing his sudden demeanor, cocked her head to the side. "What?"

Only shaking his head, Minho reached to scratch the back of his neck. "Nothing."

"Tell me." Sully persisted.

"No, it's nothing serious, I just thought about-" Releasing a nervous chuckle, Minho felt his skin turn warm.

"Minho if you don't tell me, I will not let you sleep at all this night until you tell me." Sulli eyed the male before her.

Minho sighed as his eyes came crashing to her own, noticing the similar darkness of her eyes as to his own. Yet, just like darkness she had that hint of stubborness that he owned himself. Well, they had that thing in common, not something he was really a fan of.

"I was just thinking that I don't know how that feels like... The feeling of a baby kick." Biting his lip, Minho avoided all eye contact with the girl before him who was only a few years younger than himself.

Now that was something she did not expect. She believed he thought over something improper and unnecessary, not this innocent thought which he made it seem like something weird or bad. Yet, as she viewed his avoidance of looking at her and his shy actions, Sulli couldn't help but giggle. 

She would never tell the boy in front of her, but she actually found his little scene cute.

"You have never felt a baby kick in the stomach?" Sulli asked with a small grin.

"Never." Minho replied.

Without a second more, Sulli reached for the large hand of his and softly placed it over her bump. Noticing his eyes widening and his arms beginning to pull away, the girl remained in her stance as she held onto his arm firmly. "Don't pull away."

"S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter