Devil's Reincarnation.

Unexpected Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho sat within the steel stools in the bar he was found in, a bottle of Soju before him while he landed eyes on the two other shot cups next to him. It had been over a week where Sulli ran into his life and is now invading his home.

"Wait... So what your saying is, you found her infront of the building, she asked to stay at your place, and now you have a girl at your house?" Youngji asked with her eyes wide and open.

Minho nodded, "a pregnant one at that."

He heard the sudden groan from the male besides Youngji as he only looked back at him. His black locks of hair being messed by his fingers running through it, while he tugged onto his dress shirt sleeve.

"Minho... You are never the biggest nice guy, but when you are... You get yourself in trouble." Jackson spoke truthfully towards his elder friend, yet immediately feeling the deathly glare from his female friend.

"I think what he did is very gentlemen of him." Youngji stated, contradicting Jackson's own words.

"It is nice of him, I don't lie to that," Jackson replied, his eyes towards the brown haired girl before managing his sight towards the model in simple jeans and polo shirt, "but how are you supposed to handle that?" The young CEO of the Chinese medical chains questioned with all silliness aside.

At that, Minho only furrowed his eyesbrows in question. What did he mean by that? He isn't supposed to handle anyting, she's only living there. Not like he's going to become the father of that kid or anything, oh god no. "What do you mean? I'm not handling anything." His face contorted in mere confusion.

While Youngji catched along with Jackson's thoughts on the matter, she couldn't help but have her side on his as well. "Look, your a model... Top one at that. If just a single sight of you with that girl, and your done. You know how your fans are and how over-protective they are... What do you think is going to happen when they see you walk with a pregnant young girl that could be your age, and go inside your living quarters with you?" Youngji asked.

"That absolutely won't be happening in the first place. We made a firm line that she goes on her side, I stay on my side." Minho responded, getting a doubting nod from the young manager of her family's cafe chain.  He could sense she was uncertain through his words, but he desired not to be questioned anymore. He will handle it, that is that.

Jackson was not ready to halt though, and more interrogation was to come. "Okay, but I have some of my own questions." He interlaced his hands together as he brought them up to his chin, leaning against them.

"Even if I say no, you will still ask." The model rolled his eyes at his two high school friends he has remained close to as best friends.

"Don't you ever have the thought of her as not a pregnant women... But just a woman? How you described her, she doesn't seem to be a bad sight. And she is around our age... Have you ever thoughten of the fact that you are living under the same roof with a girl?" Jackson looked for any reaction he could get as he reached for a glass of Soju to drink.

"Don't be ridiculous, she's far from my type." Minho scoffed, remembering her loud and sarcastic demeanor rather than his serious and elegant preference he enjoys.

"But Minho... It isn't about types. Sometimes, things happen and if you start feeling just a tad bit of concern or worry for her, it is a sign." Youngji turned to look at his foreign friend who only nodded in agreement to her words, surprised at how serious he has been throughout the conversation. If anything, Jackson was the first to be the jokester and not take anything seriously.

However, Minho was coming to the verge of his temper and began to finish off his drink of Soju, ready to stand up and just walk out any moment now. Why couldn't they just nod and agree to what he told them in the first place, now he is wishing he never told them anything. 

Jackson noticed the slow fume coming out from Minho's ears as he remained silent and in angry thought. With the look on his face, Jackson knew he could be skinned alive at any moment. "Okay, change of topic. Let's not talk about her, but something else."

"Why do I feel like this new topic won't be of much help?" Minho stated sarcastically with a stare of annoyance towards the two drinking friends of his.

"Does Irene know?" His male friend merely asked bluntly.

Irene.

Minho snapped his eyes shut with a small breath coming out from his mouth, feeling his world slowly close in. "No, we haven't talked since last week that we argued." Minho spoke neutral yet his eyes cloudy in deep thought.

"Minho... Irene and you have been on and off for three years now, and I understand you are still going to tie the knot with her anytime now. But you know how Irene handles this kinds of things. We all know how reckless she gets, she just doesn't manage stress well." Youngji spoke worriedly for both his friend, and his girlfriend.

"Well, I heard she went out to Jeju for two months for her Spring and Summer shoot, right?" Jackson asked, earning himself a nod from the tan skinned model. "Then that is enough time for you to think it well through and have a plan."

Minho nodded in comprehension. "Exactly. By then, everything will be perfectly fine."

At his words coming out, the topic was changed and more conversations came out.

Howeve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter