Regulations.

Unexpected Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli isn't one to lie, this is the best meal she has ever had for a long time now. The salad menu was one from the heavens with all of it's specialties and luxurious greens, yet she stook to the most salad found in the grand menu and devoured it's signature plate while she viewed Model boy pick some weird-named one. She was sure he had been a regular by now since it seemed he knew every single plate in the house and which one was good and which one wasn't.

However, diverting from the meal Sulli was awed to having with much opposition on her side, she just didn't want to bother him with more than what she knew he was already disturbed by having to be stuck with her crashing his place. Sulli felt her blood tremble in guilt and anger towards herself. Never in her life did she think she would be so desperate and needy in order to find herself a place to live by.

"Do you have any clothes?" Her eyes snapped towards the now, open passenger door and a leaning Minho looking down at her. Her mind came back to reality and her gasp came out of shock. The girl didn't think she was that thoughtful into her thoughts! Time flew and she found herself arriving already to Minho's house or apartment she could say, by the tall skyscraper that stood before the parking lot. 

Coming out slowly from her seat, the young woman gawked at the said apartment complex. She knew by the sight that it was expensive and it worked hard to demonstrate that with it's glassed appearance and fairy-like entrance of a garden. 

"You look like a beggar, come on." Minho walked off as if he lived in any other place and locked his car with his car keys before pushing them deep into his pocket. 

Sulli swore drool dripped from her chin. "You live here? Don't many artists live here?" She had heard the complex's names many times in her high school days when her friend's would plan their escapades on stalking their favorite singers but he certainly couldn't be that rich, right?

"Who do you think I am? Some underpayed worker? You should really look me up one day, you'll have enough time." It's not that he was bragging... Well maybe just a tad bit. But he had the right to when he was Korea's top male model right now. 

'Wait... So not only am I staying at some stranger's crazy-rich pent house... but I am staying with some celebrity?' Sulli shook her head. For some odd reason, she didn't feel the need to be shy or embarrased to be around a high-class artist... Maybe cause he was pretty weird, he acted more like a high school boy bragging about his first job rather than a post-graduate model. Yeah, it was probably that.

Suddenly, a snap of fingers in front of her face made her blink out of her daze. Her hazels' met the dark brown orbs furrowing towards her, and she glared for his rude way of getting her attention.

"You are always on some other world, you think way too much. Anyways, I'll ask for the third time... Don't you have clothes?" Minho viewed the pregnant Sulli shake her head and he wandered over her attire of the same light-washed jeans and thin, sporty jacket which did no justice onto covering her small baby bump. With an annoyed click of his tongue, the male removed his suit jacket before rapidly wrapping it around her shoulders and buttoning it up. Moving away for some inches, he inspected her appearance with a small grin appearing after seconds of observing. 'Perfect,' he thought.

In contrast, Sulli remained as clueless as ever. "What is this for?"

"To cover your stomach." Replied Minho bluntly.

The pale girl slightly pouted in thought whether she should take that as an insult or not. "Why would you even-"

Minho interrupted, "once we go in there, you are going into the forest. There are many other artists living there, so it is granted that some of the workers in there are just as fanatics as any other fan out there in the world. What do you think they are going to think when I walk in with you, who is a woman and around my age, into my place," Minho pointed at her now, covered abdomen, "with a baby floating around your stomach." 

She isn't going to deny the fact that the guy was clever and well-guarded. Although how much she would hate being involved with this guy and for people to think in such way, her head knew well the scandal that could go loose and throw them both into turmoil, more turmoil on Minho's side at that.

"Okay, when we get in there, straight to the elevators. If you hear someone call me, don't stop, you keep going and I'll catch up to you." Minho whispered slightly as they found themselves going into the sliding, glass doors. 

"It's the sixth floor," Before Sulli could even respond or take in the wild sight of the bright chandelier hanging in the middle of the beautiful red lobby, her sight caught the form of Minho vanishing from her side as someone had pulled him to the side. Her corner of her eyes watched as Minho smiled his white grin at the taller guy who had pulled him with a loud roar of his name, followed by a laugh from the said male.

"Changmin, don't you have some place to go to?" Sulli could hear the loud voices from Minho and who she now presumed to be, Changmin, from miles away as she kept her quick pace towards the black steel doors of the elevators.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter