Found you.

Unexpected Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the next week, Minho could count himself as living alone once again. Ever since the whole ordeal that happened between Sulli and himself, he has heard close to nothing from her with no single glance of her appearance as well. In his weekday morning calls to go to work at 7 AM, the male is already given complete silence and the sight of her made bed and clutter of boxes within her bedroom quarters, yet no sight from her. Like his usual time to get home, Minho reached his apartment no past 9 PM of the evening, and sometimes he is given the clue of her being within her room when his eyes observes a femenine black raincoat hanging loosely on her doorknob. But sometimes... the raincoat isn't there and his ears can hear the small sound of the front door locking and unlocking as late as midnight.

It's not that he's worried or it bothers him... Minho shook his head as he leaned against the cold stone in his shower. Feeling the semi-warm drops of water drip from his hair onto his lean body, the young model crossed his arms. What would she even be doing out so late at night when she's carrying a child of four months and a half by now? She did state her having a job, yet... What kind of job would have her so late out? The boy sighed, many jobs push a human to stay as late as possible with no mercy, however his mind became paranoid. What if her job consisted of very wrong things and inappropriate matters?

'She's pregnant, it's not even legal to do that right?' Minho nodded to himself as his large hands began scrubbing body wash all around his flesh. Looking out to the small window besides the exquisite bathtub within the bathroom, his brown orbs watched the morning sun shine brightly into the sky. By now, he predicted it to be close to 7 in the morning since the sun was that high already. Quickly finishing his showering routine, the boy rushed into his clothing attire before he could run late to work. One late day and his boss would burn him alive for at least each day of a whole month.

Reaching the grasp of his bedroom's door, a swing of his hand opening it lead him to his morning routing onto heading to his work quickly, his mind noting the fact his boss would be there today for his exclusive photoshoot with an international brand. 

Before opening his front door, Minho took a sharp turn into his kitchen with a quick thought. 'When boss is there, you better drink some coffee. He just loves everyone jumping in hyperactivity,' the male rolled his eyes once he grasped onto a cold can of pre-made coffee from the large, steel refrigerator. 

Running a hand through his moist locks of black hair, the click of the can opening lead to a big sip onto the drink. Releasing a happy sigh of refreshment, his eyes opened and landed on one single envelope placed neatly on the slim counter before his small, yet elegant wooden kitchen table.

"What is that?" Mouthing to nobody in particular, the tanned hands of his mindlessly grasped onto the light envelope and teared it open with not much thought given to it. Instantly,  a series of multi-colored won bills fell onto his table along with a small sticky note sticking on a certain 10,000 won bill. The confusion grew within the tall-male yet he already knew it was from the pale girl living in his home... Who else could it be?

As if answering his answer, the large eyes skimmed through the note with the girly, yet clean handwriting.

"Here, it's the money that I owe you for the ramen and eggs I have been getting from your kitchen: Sulli," Minho furrowed his eyebrows at the plain and simple note with a small scoff. Who pays for each item grasped in order to eat? The male has come down to terms that the girl within his quarters was totally weird and ridiculous.

However, at thet thought of not being able to talk to her or even thank her for her unnecessary actions, he was left with the answer of her trying to avoid all contact.

But then again, he wanted that in the first place...

Right?

Sulli took an exhausted breath for the fifth time in a row. Taking a glance onto the simple wooden clock placed in the far wall of the small cafe restaurant, the young girl snapped her eyes shut at the time: 11 PM. Right now, all she prayed was too finish off cleaning quickly and finally have her rest of the night.

"Sulli-ah... I really don't mean to cause you this much work and stress. I do feel bad for all the unjustice I have given you, but it's just that-" Mrs. Gong came into the small dining room where Sulli was found cleaning the tables slowly, but carefully. 

Cutting off the older lady with her pearly-white smile, Sulli immediately shook her head. "No, no, no, Mrs. Gong. If anything, I should be thanking you. Who would want a girl like me?" she pointed directly to her now, fully showing baby belly as to emphasize her ideas.

The elder lady merely shook her head in guilt before signalling her to sit down and passing her a small cup of green tea. "Sulli, you are one of the most beautiful girls I have encountered with, and a strong one at that. I need you dearly right now that my cafe is beginning to get packed with customers..." The older lady looked out to the streets before eyeing back the beautiful mother-to-be in her natural state. "Now drink that tea quickly and you can head out, I'll close up the store today." 

Instead of jumping in joy and running out, the tall waitress eyed the sweet owner in disapproval while taking a big

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter