Life going stable.

Unexpected Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho eyed the girl as if she was some kind of alien species. He totally heard wrong, right? If he didn't, then he could only say that she had some nerve to state that.

"What?" Minho asked, confusion mixed with annoyance remained on his expression. The phone long-gone forgotten, he found the ringing silent since he had missed the call by now. 

"Can I stay at your place? I can't..." Sulli looked out at the distance, the loudness of the city frightening her even more at the thought of remaining in the streets. Shivers ran down her spine, never had she been raised in the streets and today won't be the start to that. "I just can't stay out here."

"Not my problem, sweetie." Snatching his arm back to his own territory, Minho began to turn but she was persistent.

"I am begging you! I know you can't be this heartless! My child..." Sulli looked down at her stomach before turning back to meeting the back of the guy who she did not taken a liking of. "I can't have dangers right now at this stage of my pregnancy."

"Look, I don't know who you think you are but you can't just think that everyone is going to accept you into their house just cause you are begging for it." Minho scolded with roughness.

"I know that, but I am desperate right now." Responded Sulli.

Minho was about to reply when something hit him. His body froze, and his eyes slitted as his face came to meet with her wide eyes. A chuckle came out from his mouth. "You are a clever one, that I gotta give it to you."

Sulli swore this guy was just some weirdo with his own ideas. "Huh?" She asked with her eyebrows furrowing.

"You asked me cause you know I have wealth and fame. Your a gold digger, I just knew it!" Minho glared in her direction with his clear assumption. It's not that he really thought she was but after so many past experiences, assuming by now, is a mere habit.

In response, Sulli grimaced. "Trust me. If I wasn't in this situation, I would have walked off on you long ago." 

Ouch, that hurt his ego a bit but he chose to ignore it. "Well then, I am sorry. But I am not your knight in shining armor tonight, so you better find yourself some other idiot who can fall for your desperation." Minho sighed with his last look of weirdness towards her before shutting his mouth and turning away. Taking his last blow of his cigarrete, Minho threw it below him and placed a light step on it, ending the small flame of fire. Fighting off the very small feeling of guilt swirming within his many emotions.

"Great, just great."Sulli watched the cold guy walk off without a care of the world as if he had never seen her or known her situation. Scrunching up her face in disgust, she came to the point of now hating her hometown due to all of it's chaos and cold-hearted humans. If she had someone come up to her with that certain situation, she would be arms opens accepting that person and- wait... In second thought.... No, she would, right? She is too noble to leave someone suffering. If it wasn't for her elder boyfriend, Sulli would have had fifteen dogs and cats she wanted to keep once she saw them walking on the streets with no owners by now. 

Sitting once again on the steps, her head began to spin in dizziness. It must have been her lack of nutrition and meals. Bringing a hand up to her forehead, Sulli sighed. Now what was she going to do?

Eyeing a stream of a groupd of clothed men that kept looking to random items, Sulli began to feel uncomfortable. As much as Seoul is the safest city of Korea, she could never doubt the city and things can happen when it is not expected. Plus, she is a vulnerable female with no protection whatsoever, so things got even more tense in her situation.

"I need to look somewhere...Now." Standing up and avoiding all eye contact with anybody or whoever, Sulli began to feel another wave of goosebumps run through her spine.

Life couldn't be anymore bad than this.

Minho hated this. 

He hated the fact that his car always had to be parked on the parking lot building two blocks away from his agency due to the fact that his work had the undecency of not having a parking lot. Every single night after a whole day of full-time walking and standing in multiple shoot poses, he is still payed with the hell of walking towards his car. 

The young male in his 20s checked the gifted watch by the recent brand he is offered to be the muse of, he read the clock hitting 9:45 p.m. His eyes mindlessly glanced back to the tall skyscraper his career is located but failed to see the familiar tall form of the girl he had spoken to. So she took a hint.

"We better get home soon, Gyuri." Minho eyed the short and black haired petite woman speak loudly to the taller female of the duo as they took strides before him.

"Hara, I bet if Sunny hadn't even showed you the news about the group of cartels going around here, you wouldn't be having so much paranoia right now." The girl, who he now presumed to be Gyuri, stated.

"I'm not being paranoid! You know how cartels are! They may be kings of mafia but you know what they do? They women in the late nights! I have heard that they even get them as hostages and turn them into hospitals." Hara practically yelled in fear that every individual of the street could know her fear by now.

Yet, Minho felt his blood run cold. He knew he shouldn't be feeling this way, but his gentleman side got the best of him. His form turned away from his original destination and back towards the well-k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter