Life going down

Unexpected Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli knew she was foolish now. She thought it was love and love was powerful. Love should be eternal, it should be forever with no end whatsoever. Of course with love, there is some troubles and problems, but love should still overpower it all and go through the obstacles. While being pregnant can be an obstacle, it is a blessing as well to welcome one of your own into your life for the rest of your life as your daughter or son. Sulli liked to see it that way, and that's how she believed her lover would think as well. Maybe this event was a sign to bind their love for eternity, to finally create a family of their own.

Boy, was she wrong.

As she walked aimlessly with no direction whatsoever, a bitter laugh came out from her chapped lips as she stepped out the bus terminal. Her eyes landed to the grand sign beyond her eyes stating, "Welcome to Seoul," in big and bold black letters. A sigh came out from her said chapped lips and a tug onto her hair behind her ear before slow steps took her into the grand streets of the evening of the sun setting below extravagant buildings that consisted within Seoul.

"Incheon was so much nicer, than here." Remembering the typical breeze and soothing nature sounds rather than the loud honking of cars and crowded shuffles of rushing people pushing within the stuffy streets, Sulli couldn't help but sulk. She just couldn't believe how it all ended just like that. Two big years of a relationship that meant everything to her, thrown away just like that all for a baby. Choiza's love vanished in just a mere second once she voiced out her news. She thought so wrong and was so wrong of him. He didn't accept the pregnancy, he just "can't have a family right now." Not when his career is about to begin as a debuting music composer for the Korean music industry, he just can't take that responsibility right now or soon. He ended their relationship just like that and told her he can't be seen with her for now, not when she is going to show soon.

'Bullcrap,' the young woman thought as her steps remained towards her destination, her parents' house. She respected his actions... Well not really... She hated him, how can he be so...heartless? Didn't he love her? He promised her everything. And now... here she is, alone. However, she can't see herself reporting him to the media as the father of her baby. She can't just ruin him, no... She doesn't have the heart for that. While he may not love her anymore, she does... or so she thinks. Right now, she doesn't even know if it really was love or her idiotic young brain thinking it was.

Right now, her heart isn't with her but it's on a cliff ready to jump and tear into pieces. She doesn't know what to do now. 

released a thoughtless breath of exhaustion without her thinking. Coming to a halt, her mind came back to normal and noticed how tired she now was. Realizing that her third month of pregnancy was now kicking in as her hand slowly ran over the minimum bump in her stomach. With clothes on, it was still unnoticeable rather than her looking as if she was bloated, however once her shirt was raised the small bump is already a sign of pregnancy. However, the problem wasn't that right now but the problem was her sudden tiredness after walking what seemed to be about eight blocks already. The sight of a yellow cab went through the corner of her eyes and her hand mindlessly raised while waving for its' attention. 

"Thank you, sir." After voicing the familiar address she has lived for many years and gaining a nod from the elder taxi driver, Sulli heaved a deep breath while getting comfortable in her seat. Her brown orbs looked out the window with stress going onto her shoulders.

She didn't blame the baby, he/she was not at fault for anything. She welcomed her child with open arms, just the thought of having one of her own made her feel butterflies in her stomach in joy. The tall girl was imagining a smaller version of herself running through the street while giggling madly, smiling up at her and seeing her as a mother. Being a mother was always one of her dreams but never did she think of having one at a young age of her life. 

"Miss? We arrived." Her orbs snapped away from the glassed window and towards the white haired man smiling softly at her. Releasing a small gasp, she didn't believe time passed so fast since she was too deep in her thoughts. Reaching pale hands into her jacket's pocket, the young lady pulled out a few won bills and placed them softly into his palm.

"Keep the change." Smiling her white teeth in the air with a last nod, her small fingers reached towards the texture of the cold metal of the car's knob. 

"Ma'am... If you don't mind. I just want to let you know, my wife used to drink green tea throughout her pregnancies since she also went through exhaustion symptoms. I advice you to try it. My wife was a speedy rolling toy after drinking that tea." Chuckling as if remniscing his wife, the old taxi driver nodded at her way.

Anyhow, Sulli stood with mouth wide open. "Is my pregnancy that obvious?" Looking towards her clothed stomach in fear, she looked up with wide eyes.

In reply, she only received a shake of her head.

"Old people like me just know, my dear."

Walking endless staircases of the apartment complex, Sulli thought back to the time of her high school days where she would run up these series of stairs in just minutes and now it took her almost ten hours to reach the sixth floor of the complex where her residency used to be located at.

The doorbell resonated through her ear veins as her hands grasped her knees as her torso bended down in exhaustion. "So...Green tea, huh?" Rubbing her neck, she made a mental note to head to the conveniece store soon.

"Sulli?" The familiar soft noise was next and her back quickly snapped up as a bow came out naturally before reaching for a hug towards her mother. However... she felt a sudden pang of her stomach dropping when she viewed her mother step back as if rejecting her arms towards an action of endearment.

"Mom-"

"What are you doing here? Where were you? After you walked out two years ago... we heard nothing from you..." Her mother's voice was always soft, it was never one of high yells or screams. But, when Sulli would get scolded, she never feared her father's loud yells but the soft tinge of disappointment in her mom's voice. And right now... that's all there was, disappointment.

"Mom, I went to Incheon. I was with Choiza, but I decided to come back." Slowly going in after the cautious arm of her mother's reaching to open the door wider, her eyes observed her home for years. Same as usual, with the wooden furniture and traditionally korean theme of her house. The smell of soft cinnamon traveled through her nostrils before the sound of the door clicking close brought her back to modern day.

"But, Sulli... You never gave a single call back. You just vanished without a care in the world and now your here as if nothing-" Looking at her mother in confusion as she abruptly closed , the pale beauty of a daughter was about to talk when she heard heavy footsteps throughout the cozy apartment.

"Jinri?" The familiar nickname gave chills through her spine as she slowly snapped her eyes shut.

"Dad..." Heaving a slow sigh, she plastered a nervous smile as she leisurely spinned in her father's direction. Seeing the angered expression right towards her, she knew this wouldn't go well from the start. Maybe... this wasn't a good idea, but she had no other choice when she had no other family members in her life she could count on. 

"Are you crazy?! Where in hell were you? Now you decide to appear in front of us after two years with no words to say! Jinri, you can't be that-"

"Dad, I can explain-"

"You can explain why you came here with no reason whatsoever, but you can't explain why you left in the first place! You know all we wanted from you was the best, that is why we placed you in the best schools and best programs. But what did you do in return? Run off with some bastard!" Her father's yells shook the floor of the family living, and she could feel herself shaking in both frustration and guilt.

"I did it cause I thought I was in love-"

"And now you realized you weren't in love... But now what?! You think you can just come back with us having open arms when you didn't even join college and study a career? Do you think you can just come backand live happily with mommy and daddy like you did when you were little?! Jinri, your a woman now! You can't count on us for the rest of your life!" Sulli was losing her temper as she felt each sentence hit her chest as if a rock was thrown at her. It wasn't that he was wrong, her father was always right, and each word was a hit to reality. 

"We can't do anything for you, Jinri. We can no longer pay for your financial needs and for your education. If you need something, you need to go back to your man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter