Life turning troublesome.

Unexpected Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For a start, Minho woke with the sound of rustling and vibrance ringing throughout his whole living quarters. Stretching slightly, he felt the sleep drift away from his body with much annoyance from his part when he loves to sleep in on his days off being the weekends. Reaching for the alarm clack flipped down with a long arm of his, the bright white numbers flashed 8 a.m. brightly before his peaking right eye.

"She has got to be kidding me." Minho groaned, kicking his sheets away from his body while slowly sitting up. Grasping a hand onto his already-messy hair nest, a frustrated yank of his hair was given to show his annoyance so early in the morning. Who in the world wakes up so early on a damn Saturday and makes the loudest noise while they are at it? It was as if she was way too comfortable in his house, like if it was her own.

As if on cue, he heard another loud thud go through the house, clearly something had fallen and hit the floor...His precious wooden floor... At that, the male's nose cringed in fear at the thought of his well-taken care of apartment getting ruined already. 

'No, this has to stop.' Minho quickly stood up from his bad, scrunching up his facial appearance at the sound of many bones popping throughout her tall frame. Flinching at one pop of his knee that gave more pain than comfort, Minho found himself getting even more pissed than he should of. It was barely 8 in the morning, and yet he was already brought down to the pits of hell that disturbed his beauty sleep after staying up past dawn watching television.

The tanned palms of the boy's grasped onto the familiar steel of the doorknob from his bedroom and with a rough swing, his sight came across the reason why there was such a loudness throughout his complex. And for the record, it was everything but pretty. From his hallway all the way to the living room, Minho counted at least more than ten boxes of cardboard that seemed to be pretty stuffed. Going back to weeks ago, Minho came into realization that this must be her packages of clothes. However, she can't own that many clothes right? Opening the box in front of his door, he came across the view of a box full of just photo albums and decorations. Wait... Did she really move in with this guy with every single thing she owned as if she was married and had to move in with him?

However, that wasn't the problem... Why on earth are all those things in his house when this is supposed to be a temporary stay for her?

What is she- Before Minho could stress more, he felt a pang of his head hurting from so much thinking.

For the third time, another thud went into his eardrums where he finally opened his eyes and looked ahead and found the human girl responsible for the said mess. Seeing her smiling gracefully while sitting with her legs crossed on the said wooden floor with the familiar white t- and jeans he has seen her wear for more than five times already, he felt more annoyance embrace him as he saw her joyful aura go into the air.

"What the hell are you doing," His voice stooped a few deathly octaves, showing the deep threat given. Not only was he awaken way before his usual wake-up times when he has his day off of relaxation, but he was also invaded with so many boxes that are turning his house upside down.

Sulli snapped out of her daze, switching her eyes from the big sized pink shirt  in front of her extended arms, her favorite pijama of all-time, and looked towards the sound of the scary voice and found a very annoyed Minho standing between boxes with his striped pijamas and black hair sticking out in different directions. If it wasn't for the flames his eyes were emitting, Sulli could have admitted that he looked ready for a sleepwear photoshoot. 

"My things came in!" Hugging her the mountain of clothes behind her to emphasize the point, she was met with a even more annoyed appearance from the man who seemed to just wake up.

"You said you were just going to get your clothes sent," Minho looked inside the past box he had viewed with the photo albums inside to emphasize his own point of view, "not your whole house decor."

Sulli's shoulders slumped as she scratched her neck. "It's cause... I don't have nowhere else to go and my stuff... He didn't want them there anymore."

"So now my house is your house now and you can bring in everything here and place it as if your redecorating my home?" Minho's temper was slowly dropping more by the second.

"No. But I just don't have anywhere to-"

"Look, you said you were just going to bring your clothes-"

"I was! But then, he sent everything that-"

Minho kept interrupting her, but it's just that his mood was plainly foul at the moment with all the things the pregnant woman is voicing out. "I don't really care. I told you that this will be your place to sleep in, not to establish yourself with all your personal decorations and crap." His voice deep and offensive, his orbs viewed open as if speechless.

Sulli crossed her arms, not accepting his unfair ways. If he knew she didn't have a single place to sleep or even have her clothes put, what did he expect? "Then where do you want me to take all of this to?" Her voice dripped of exasperation.

"Your parents-"

"They can't see me in picture." Sulli shook her head.

"Your friend." Minho suggested. 

"I never really had friends other than Suho and Hara..." Remembering her two only close friends, it was funny how now she can't even get in touch with them. Not so close were they?

"A cousin-"

"Minho,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter