Scandal.

Unexpected Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho leaned against the wall, his bottom feeling the numbness for the third time in the past two hours of sitting down in uncomfortable plastic chairs. The smell of medicine and chemicals now common after inhaling it for more than an hour, and the sight of pain and torture giving him multiple waves of goosebumps. Indeed, it was the location of the hospital, his least place to be at. There was nothing good when you are found in a hospital, which is why Minho hated being in one.

Sleep was out of his senses, far from his soul. It may have been four in the morning by now, but he had everything in his mind but sleep. His hands rubbed his eyes out of anxiety and they slowly reached up to his scalp as he scratched his head while he watched the couple in front of his eyes cry with their upmost tears for the fifth time in a row for some tragedy that has ocurred, to which he assumed.

A tap of his shoulder and a cough of interruption broke him out of his observations and thoughts as the young model looked up to meet, rather a young doctor with a long doctor's robe, and heart monitor hanging around his neck. "Are you Choi Minho? Ms. Choi's guardian?" Hearing the name of him being her "guardian," the male wanted to laugh no matter how scared and worried he was by now. It was like she was a little girl instead of a pregnant young woman.

"Yes, that's me." Minho nodded.

The doctor gave a quick smile and handshake in mannerism ways. "I'm Kim SeokJin, Ms. Choi's assigned doctor."

Watching the doctor run a hand through his pitch-black hair, Minho gave his own quick nod of assertion. "How is she?"

"She is well now. Ms. Choi had a bleed out with fresh and bright red blood. If the blood would have been brown or a dark red, it could have been dismissed as a normal drain of blood, however in this case it could have been a case of miscarriage or stress." The young doctor explained as his hands interlaced, watching the male's reactions.

Minho bit his lip, feeling his skin crawling with a million of tiny spiders within his blood. "Please tell me it was the alternate."

"Fortunately after much check-up, the baby is fine and far from a miscarriage. Ms. Choi had a bleeding from stress and over-excess on physical activity." Seokjin looked up from his pinboard and smiled at the good news.

On Minho's side, a shot of relief went up to his lungs as he exhaled a long breath. After so much stress, he could feel the white hairs growing by now. "That is good to hear."

"Yes, but I do advice for the patient to stop all physical activity for the minimum of a week and be in her upmost, relaxed state. If Ms. Choi keeps doing what she is doing, I am afraid that there can be a tragedy."

Minho nodded, making sure all words were well noted within his head. "Is she awake?"

"She should be waking up soon and even discharged early in the morning, she is in no critical condition." Giving a nod of approval, the doctor began to bow in farewell.

"Thank you, Dr. Kim." 

"Take care of the lady and the child, Sir." 

Minho lightly watched the doctor walk away into another patient's room, the male turned back his sight into the room number where the troublesome girl was found. His eyes diverting from the room number to the tainted black, glass door. Reaching his large hand into the doorknob, he slowly and quietly opened the door. 

Just at the sight before him, he felt his chest tighten as if two walls were squashing him together. The girl layed motionless in a deep sleep, as if still unconscious, the only reminder of her vivid life being the small beep of her pulse ringing in the monitor and the slow rise and fall of her breathing. The tan skinned male stayed rooted in the spot as his brown pupils saw the paleness radiate from her skin as well as the purple tint of eyebags invading her closed eyes. What used to be dewy and bright, white skin like the snow, now seemed like a dull grey in gloom. Her healthy small eyes, now tiredly closed into purple skin as if she had not been fed for weeks. In exactly a week, Minho couldn't believe how bad this girl went.

Guilt suddenly rose into his spine. Sulli had been over-working herself in an unhealthy manner and in ways she shouldn't be due to her pregnancy, yet he did not even see how she looked for a whole week due to his ignorance and neglection. Yes, he did receive his peace and silence from her as he wanted... But at the sight of her state right now... All the peace and silence he got was not worth it.

No matter how much he denied it at the start when riding in the ambulance truck with his eyes pinned on the unconscious girl with the growing baby bump, at this moment he no longer could deny how worried he was for her.

And worry wasn't something common for him.

So why did he feel this way for the troublesome girl?

Sulli slowly opened her eyes, taking in the surroundings around her and the sight of her wrist with a medical wristband. Just at the sight of the monitor, the smell of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter